BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Am I wrong here? (LS Drama woot)

NVM LS members don't want this stuff on other's forums

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Shining Cloth shouldn't be bought with points IMO :3

IMO any "money" item shouldn't be able to be purchased with points.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

craft it and have the noble's be worth the same points as something like byakko haidate or seiryu kote. it's the same as a god item, just crafted.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

It asks for the username and password.

Quote Originally Posted by Gafgarionn
    Then what would you advise be done with it? Divide if WHM not there, and give to WHM if they attend?
    if you have 0 whms at kirin then honestly dividing up shining cloth money is the least of your problems.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

you've gotta be kidding me, lol, not one WHM in your LS with points wants a Nobles Tunic? Also, your first post seems really off in more ways then one. Non-WHM's shouldn't get Shining Cloth to 'sell' , let alone you shouldn't sell LS items unless you either need the funds or you have a shatload of Nobles TUnics laying around. It seems to me you have a lot of thinking to do on your point system, selling a LS item that you used your points for seems greedy IMO, =/ unless you left the LS or something, lol.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Did you even read the example I gave? Nowhere did I say that the WHM don't want Nobles. Oh, and it's not greedy, it's an awesome way to get money for me to get better armor with. What are WHM using it for? Armor. We're both using it for same purpose, except because of my job I can't.
    Did you read what you even said? God come on.

Ok, noone with points that wants it = divide the cash?
    No one with points wants it, insinuates no WHM's want it, most good LS's let their WHM use it and earn back the points for ownership. As for the latter of your comments, thats possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Farm for better armor, don't sell a shining cloth that could be used to make an item to better your LS members, thats not only greedy, it's selfish.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Good point location for nobles is around 70-80, most of the LS's i know have their whm work the points off. Maybe you need some sort of "ability to spend points at the AH for items" bit, 1pt=100k? Or something, because trust me, shining cloth seriously should go to a WHM rather then selling it -.-

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

if you want a price range it goes from lest to most expensive, Log> Claw> Cloth on "most" servers, on CaitSith Log runs around 3M, Claw5M, Cloth9-10M. Also, DIvine Log is a really rare find 'outside' of a LS treasury. AKA one being sold/bazaard/A's. So I'd suggest a Venemous Claw if you HAD to pick, I'd rather see samurai/monk/ninja get Shura, then selling a log >.>

Log is 1.7 million on Gilgamesh
    Claw 4.7
    Cloth 11
    Like I said, I'll step aside if someone using it to craft gear, but I still think I should be able to lot on it for selling purposes

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Try proposing a point=gil system to your LS if yourself and other members wish to buy items to sell. It would let your treasury keep the items and allow you to get what you need(want?). Something to the extent of points used to buy AH goods are representitive of 100k, so if your item is 2mill thats 20pts, thats just rough again, could refine it.

There are some others that want items for gil, I'll talk to my leader about that.
    You're probably right, now that I think about it, lotting on Cloth is probably a bad idea because Nobles almost never sells. Isn't Venomous Claw different because Scorpion Harness is up for AH more than Nobles? Price of Venom Claw almost price of the Harness itself, so I don't see a problem with that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Log is 1.7 million on Gilgamesh
    ihml