Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: General LS help     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Darigan

General LS help

Hey all,
    I am new to these Forums, but I have been following The Order for a few months now. I would like to open by saying your site is great. I am trying to take care of being the leader in my LS as of right now and we are a small LS, but we are more close I guess is the best way to put it. I know this is good but I am begining to have questions about running an LS and getting stuff done.

I want to do some BC battles but can never get anyone together to do it. What is the best way for me to organize my LS members to do this? I am not talking about doing any crazy BC battles, because there are still some people in the LS that are lvl 33. But even a lvl 30 bcnm or something would be fun.

Secondly I want to finish the promyvion missions with them to get it done so we can finally get to the other areas, but when I planned the event, no one showed up. Am I doing something wrong?

Finally I have been thinking of just starting another LS doing some preliminary BCNM's and working our way up to the bigger stuff. I can hold a fairly consistent schedule of doing this on weekends mainly. I am what you would call a casual player who wants to actually accomplish stuff when I play.

If you can help me that would be great ^^

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Make sure the goals of the LS are clear, and people know what you expect from them.

Also if you can obtain a forum or message board and get people to sign up on it that will help you to keep things organized, in the meantime you could take advantage of the /lsmes option and keep planned events and the times (be sure to include the time zone) people should be there.

Just crack the whip

Darigan

Thats a good point thanks ^^

LMAO. I posted a topic like this in General Stuff... maybe I should've read better and posted it here. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Grey
    LMAO. I posted a topic like this in General Stuff... maybe I should've read better and posted it here. XD
    You klod

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey
    You klod
    /cry

You meanie..... now i'm gonna have to put a hit out on you..... yep....