+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ^^     submit to reddit submit to twitter

^^

i thought i just let u guys know ill be on your forums more often..i have my own ls..only room for me ^^ but gets boring haveing no others in ls to talk to...so if u need help let me know ^^ i can be the red dot in the blue crowd w ...anways i talk to some of u and u guys seem nice/ ..peace

ls name : LastOfKaminote ..... the first 1 person ls ^^

Sea Torques
    BG Level

awww chokomaru. bool sang heh. if u need anyone, which i doubt hehe, ask me k? what else are nuna's for. ^^ jal issuh! ahn-nyung.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

sorry to burst your bubble, but i had a 1 person ls like 3 months ago...which then expanded to like 10 ppl...before i tossed the linkshell for inventory room... >.>

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

PwnspwnsLoLSighXD?

Chokomaru

Chokomaru if u are gonna be the only one in the ls why not just equip your kaminote pearl, <hmmm> dont recall gackty ever giving you one...... change ls name to lastofakanoishi & btw get your shit together and notice the reality of the situation, move on buddy, your a good drk you dont need an LS to prove yourself. Good luck evil taru

thank u for advice ^^ and i do have kaminote pearl ^^....thx for calling me good drk ..and i am sorry i decided to join thelias ls...I like BG alot...but i want to accomplish my goals of defeating hnms.. and not just have it handed to me thanks for your time bg ^^ see you in jeuno w

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

cheers to that! :D

the 1 person ls was my idea first
    every member shared each others equipment, even rare/ex equipment, every member was 75, every member was arnolectz
    YOU STOLE MY IDEA
    remember FairGame? of course you dont, you werent a member... losers

I remember that LS. Their PLDs didn't have BLOODBEAD RING.

i fucking hate you hellboy