TIAMAT IS UP ON BAHAMUT WWWWWWWWW

Banned.

BG Level

a

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

after staying up for like 2 and a half almost 3hrs, skilled fafnir and is currencly killing it

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    after staying up for like 2 and a half almost 3hrs, skilled fafnir and is currencly killing it
    You speak english k?

k

On Asura Tiamat poped Sunday and stayed up for over 10 hours before dying, as an ls mate put it "Tiamat was leveling up all day"...Seems it took a couple of ls's several hours of dying, etc before the second ls that fought him killed him after..well several hours. Go go go no more training corses (obviously easy to kite..people need to understand the new concept and no more bst ally killing, lol)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

you can still train the corses, i did it a few times and it took me a good 5 minutes just to get to the zone and it was like 1:00-2:00 on my game clock, which means all you have to do is appoint 1 more person to train the corses during night time.

Quote Originally Posted by othellojr
    On Asura Tiamat poped Sunday and stayed up for over 10 hours before dying, as an ls mate put it "Tiamat was leveling up all day"...Seems it took a couple of ls's several hours of dying, etc before the second ls that fought him killed him after..well several hours. Go go go no more training corses (obviously easy to kite..people need to understand the new concept and no more bst ally killing, lol)
    Ironically, all the LSs involved in the 12 hour tiamat have killed vrtra too.

Christ, you don't have to cheat and kill everybody at the zone line now?

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMMING TO?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Tiamat was up for 13 min. before being claimed on midgar yesterday, dead an hour later.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Ironically, all the LSs involved in the 12 hour tiamat have killed vrtra too.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Machina obviously forgot their first Jormungands, which took 8hours each to get to 4% before they wiped, the few Tiamat attempts with the lovley spike flails, and not to mention the 3 Vrtra attempts, one not even lasting 15 mins before everyone homepointed and gave up for the day.

Stop shitting on other LS's first wyrms. You guys didnt kill them perfectly on your first go either.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

I remember wtf's 1st Vrtra, took us 6h to get him to 6% and 1/2 our DD slowly left as it was... well 6h later lol.

Next week we rocked him in an hour or so.

I remember Tribe's 1st Tiamat, took them a few hours, now they do it in under 1h.

As LW said, LS's shouldn't be ashamed to take time killing these things for the 1st or 2nd time. I'm sure the 1st time my linkshell goes after them, it will take us a while.

Anyone remember how long it took them to kill Fafnir the 1st time?
    My 1st Fafnir in NK took over 1h 30min.
    I remember a few months later killing Fafnir in under 15min.

I really don't see where people get off saying "HHAA look at how long it takes them"... you were there once too.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Lol I remember my first fafnir..

Took like 2hours because we had our tanks stand in front of him. Fafnir's breath owned them nearly every time, and we often had to sleep to recover lol.

Can't forget all the failed attempts due to darters either