Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FFXI Prostitution     submit to reddit submit to twitter

ffxiyomama

FFXI Prostitution

i have a problem with how girls or me pretending to be girls get everything handed to them. it sickens me. i am on pandemonium and have actually been a part of this i am sorry to say. a character known as Theprettyone on pande has been with me and alot of other guys. she has went from one guy to another and got expensive things given to her. i have to admit i have done this too and i now regret it now that i see how she is. she even has a husband who is fighting for our country and all she can think to do is slut around. she isn't the only ones i have seen but she is the one i have been with and now i wish i haven't. what are all your thoughts on FFXI prostitution?

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

.................................................. .........lol.

The only thing more pathetic than the virtual girls who virtually suck virtual guys' virtual cocks for virtual items, are the virtual guys who fall in virtual love with them.

Re: FFXI Prostitution

Quote Originally Posted by ffxiyomama
    i have a problem with... me pretending to be girls... what are all your thoughts on FFXI prostitution?
    edited for amusement.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Kargath

blah blah a character known as Theprettyone on pande ...
    lol wow... you seriously fell for that shit?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

lmfao, this thread wins

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

.................................................. .........lol.
    Could NOT have been said better.
    If you're going to bother with punctuation, use capitalization as well.
    That's like someone trying to look emo, but not cutting their wrists...

And blacking their eyes

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i have a problem with how girls or me pretending to be girls get everything handed to them. it sickens me. i am on pandemonium and have actually been a part of this i am sorry to say. a character known as Theprettyone on pande has been with me and alot of other guys. she has went from one guy to another and got expensive things given to her. i have to admit i have done this too and i now regret it now that i see how she is. she even has a husband who is fighting for our country and all she can think to do is slut around. she isn't the only ones i have seen but she is the one i have been with and now i wish i haven't. what are all your thoughts on FFXI prostitution?
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38...o/walltext.jpg

it's not a wall of text, it is comedy gold.

this thread has some serious potential.

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

this thread...wins so hard....
    Just remember. If you think they're a chick, they probably have a penis.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Hahahhaha.

Ok here's a hint OP, if they ask for items, they have this raging cock in their pants that wants you.

I'll admit, I met my girlfriend online (and long confirmed that she's a girl ), and there's quite a clear difference between girls who play the game, and guys who pretend to be girls. If you can't tell the difference, you're too young to be playing in that field anyway...

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I personally would never take a "gift" from anyone other than my best friend for the first year or so that I played this game. I wanted to earn everything I got instead of getting it because I had breasts. Now that Ive been in the same linkshell for 2 years now, my sex has completely become a non-issue.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mirax
    I personally would never take a "gift" from anyone other than my best friend for the first year or so that I played this game. I wanted to earn everything I got instead of getting it because I had breasts. Now that Ive been in the same linkshell for 2 years now, my sex has completely become a non-issue.
    I guarantee you it's not. They respect your ^^'s and ^.~'s more than your skill. FFXI Men are for the most part guys who haven't gotten much in the girls department in life so they will treat most girls inferior and even with a sexual mindset, even though girls are more than sexual outlets.

Today I found out that the girl I met on an MMO was whoreing herself out to numerous other players. This is a normal situation for a lot of players, but I've maxed all my credit cards and not gonna get any poon. Can anyone help my pathetic existence?

/typo... ><

Wow.

This thread is made of win. Good and win.

And laughter.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

No, really, everything you've accomplished in this game is due to the people who helped knowing you had boobs.

Try this experiment: Get a male LS member to ask the LS for some random crap, like camping... Padfoot or something shitty like that. Like 1 or 2 people max will offer to help, likely a RNG or DRG or something.

Exactly a week from then, ask for the same thing. You'll have a party of like THFs and BLMs and SMNs and shit.

I guarantee it.

http://www.kantola.com/Picts/p/EBGGZ.jpg

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

lol a guy named Yuue on Hades does this, a friend of a friend got his shit stolen XD

Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    No, really, everything you've accomplished in this game is due to the people who helped knowing you had boobs.

Try this experiment: Get a male LS member to ask the LS for some random crap, like camping... Padfoot or something shitty like that. Like 1 or 2 people max will offer to help, likely a RNG or DRG or something.

Exactly a week from then, ask for the same thing. You'll have a party of like THFs and BLMs and SMNs and shit.

I guarantee it.

Don't listen to Pririan, he's wrong.
    Can I have your phone number?j/k

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Priran

I guarantee it.

QFT, boobs run FFXI. My HNM LS has even fallen apart because of boobs, barely recovered FA and reformed under a new leader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast