Closed Thread

Thread: NYC PC parts store     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

NYC PC parts store

Anyone in the nyc area know of a PC hardware store that would have a sata to Esata cable? I know none of the big retailers carry them so im looking for more of the tiny spots no one knows of and stuff. I really dont feel like ordering it and waiting for it thru the mail.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Order online and overnight shipping is not an option? I think if shopped around you could get it so cheap online that it might be cheaper than buying it in the store even with overnight shipping.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Try this place.

J&R: Electronics, Digital Cameras, Computers, Appliances, Software, Video Games, DVDs, CDs .

It's in southern Manhattan close to the huge Post Office.

Banned.

BG Level

go to a chink neighiborhood, 8th ave brooklyn, main street flushing ect

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This is all they have but im not sure if its the right one. Sonnet TCB-SATA-2/2 eSATA TCB-SATA-2/2 Data Cable - 1 Meter Long in SATA at JR.com

Edit: It's def not the right one lol

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Sythe View Post
    Anyone in the nyc area know of a PC hardware store that would have a sata to Esata cable? I know none of the big retailers carry them so im looking for more of the tiny spots no one knows of and stuff. I really dont feel like ordering it and waiting for it thru the mail.
    No offense, but do you ever go outside? There's 4 electronics/computer stores within 5 blocks of my house lol.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I live on staten island Sooooooo t(^_^t) And have you ever been in to see if they have rare-ish cables?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hi.

There's this thing called the telephone. Pick it up, call the store, and ask them. Believe it or not, they actually pay people to sit around and answer your questions.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Listen kiddies i know how fun it is to be a dick on teh interwebs but take it elsewhere. I've called stores and so far OMG!!! no one has it. Hence me asking here if anyone may know a small mom and pop place i wouldn't otherwise know of who sells the item.
    Fuck you very much.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Hi.

There's this thing called the google. It's free and lets you search online for things exactly like you are wanting.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Newegg.com - PPA 3.28 ft. SATA to eSATA Cable Model 3848 - Cables

$21.09 for overnight shipping to Staten Island. Also, next time, just fucking google it. It took ten seconds for me to find that.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Read the top. Didn't want to have to overnight it. Reading is fun and educational

No, you said you didn't want to wait for it, which is why you would overnight it. And it's unlikely you'd be able to find a SATA to eSATA cable just sitting on a store shelf. So, once again, just fucking google it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I said i didnt want to wait for it thru the mail. Meaning ALL fucking mail. I wanna go to the store hold the shit in my hand. Smell it if i fucking want to and then buy it.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Can we like... close this post? Pretty shit post bro. If you're going to ask for something and then bitch when people answer your questions, why bother asking in the first place?

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Moral of the story, if you are too lazy to do the work, don't bother posting.

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

I live on staten island Sooooooo t(^_^t) And have you ever been in to see if they have rare-ish cables?
    Listen kiddies i know how fun it is to be a dick on teh interwebs but take it elsewhere. I've called stores and so far OMG!!! no one has it. Hence me asking here if anyone may know a small mom and pop place i wouldn't otherwise know of who sells the item.
    Fuck you very much.
    I said i didnt want to wait for it thru the mail. Meaning ALL fucking mail. I wanna go to the store hold the shit in my hand. Smell it if i fucking want to and then buy it.

seriously if this isn't ban worthy then idk what is, people like this make me sick; I hope you starve to death waiting for someone to feed you

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Annnnnnnd we're done here