+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: drug test     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

drug test

I used to smoke like day to day, but i also exercised on a daily basis and drank alot of water, i stopped smoking about a week and a half ago, and have been drinking alot of water and green tea, i have a drug test tom for my new job, and was just curious if it might be out of my system already, im 5'8 and weigh 170, i also bought some detox pills that have alot of natural herbs and gelatin in them and i bought a stinger detox drink just in case, think i should be fine?

and side note, i plan to never smoke again for people that will try to judge

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

This is advanced.

No it is likely not out of your system, better find some clean piss.

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

I've heard all sorts of different stories about lengths of time. I know I was clean for a full month (didn't try any real detox pills but drank water, etc.) and still came up as positive, whereas a friend of mine went 2 weeks and got nothin'. I'd not risk it if this job is really important to you, not too hard to fake a piss test. Especially if it's not conducted by the law.

Weed stays in your system for 3 weeks. If you want it out go get some vinegar and try to drink as much of it as you can. :\

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Take someone else's piss w/ you, chances are high (zing!) it's still in your sys. Oh, and don't use detox crap or it will make it obvious you're hiding something, thus failing. That's according to Dr. Drew, which I haven't listened in ages...

Not Killing Ganon
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

goto your local headshop, buy the fake shit, use it, pass, continue smoking

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Can't you buy drug tests OTC now at walmart and pharmacies? Test yourself before going in...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

i went to the local headshop and instead of recommending the synthetic urine they just said that id need this detox drink and the herb pills they gave me, they said to just drink it an hour before i go in, fill it up with water 4 more times, then i gotta pee like 4 times, she said "if your urine is ridiculously clear then just drink some soda", ive been looking around on google and it seems as tho it actually works lol

Using someone elses urine doesn't work anymore, lol. Unless they come with you and piss in a public bathroom RIGHT before you go in for your test. They can tell if it isn't "fresh" urine nowadays.

blev

you can buy a flush at GNC that will clean all the THC from your system. it was around $30 from what i remember.

another thing that works is, drink a large amount of water the day of the test. it won't clear the THC out of your system, but it will dilute your urine sample to the point where it comes up as inconclusive. keep in mind, you have to drink a shitload of water for it to work.

good luck

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I think you're good if you keep it at it's natural temp. My friend got piss and wore some briefs and held the piss under his nuts. Turned in and profitted. Still think you should test yourself instead of taking chances.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

what ive read for using synthetic urine, is ur supposed to heat it in the microwave before going in, then keep it strapped to your thigh to keep it nice n warm

This is how you pass the piss test:

Don't make it your first piss of the day. Only let the mid-stream urine in. That is, piss in the toilet a bit first. About halfway through, piss in the cup, and then switch back to the toilet before you finish. Drink a hell of a lot of water before you go in, then drink a red bull. The red bull usually makes your piss yellow, but it's still relatively dilute from all the water. Worst case scenario, they make you retest at a later date, or just forget it entirely. If they question why your piss is so clear, tell them you just worked out and was trying to get hydrated.

There are so many rumors about what you can actually do to get the chemicals out of your system. One thing that I hear repeatedly is that exercise and drinking lots of water weeks before the test can help. I've heard others say that you can literally flush out your system with vinegar, although that sounds like a very unhealthy and unpleasant way to get clean. Also, I have never known someone that relied on detox drinks, herbal pills, etc. and passed their drug test. Usually it's because they're huge potheads and rely on it too much, but it doesn't seem effective.

If all else fails, try this. Make sure to let us know the results

Stopped smoking 2 weeks before a test a long time ago when I was a habitual smoker. I didn't prepare for shit until the day of the test and took a QCARBO32 drink 2 hours before the test, waited an hour, refilled it with water and downed 3 more bottles of water pissing when needed then went and took the test my urine was still nice and yellow either because of the shit in the drink or because I didn't overly flush my system. I passed with flying colors. P.S. they check temperature so if you have the chance to do a swap make sure you have it at the right temp or insta-fail. If you're pumping water this early along with taking detox pills and a flush drink the day of you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by melbufrauma View Post
    what ive read for using synthetic urine, is ur supposed to heat it in the microwave before going in, then keep it strapped to your thigh to keep it nice n warm
    I used a detox to get a job. I smoke everyday, usually 2~5 blunts of high grade dro. Cleaned up for 5 days, lotsa water and a detox drink and I passed my test with NP! ClearFlush FTW

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Also multivitamins high in B12 will make your piss neon yellow if you need to add some color. I don't smoke anymore, but I take a multivitamin every morning and drink a ton of water everyday and it's a little game I play at work to so see how fast I can get my first piss of the day from neon yellow to clear. Usually takes until after lunch.

Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    BG Level

If it helps, my urine is deep yellow after I drink a protein shake regardless of how much water I've drank (especially if it's right after a workout). I don't see why urine color should be an issue though. Just tell them you drank a lot of water. If they ask why, you were at the gym, you donated blood, or some other excuse.

Well I hope you fail.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue View Post
    Well I hope you fail.
    thats cool, i hope you contract aids

Awesome comeback, you'll pass for sure with wit like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast