Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Peacock Charm (stolen)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Peacock Charm (stolen)

I loaned it to Vampiresoul while he levels his samurai. Vampiresoul was supposed to be one of my best friends, we did many things together in this game.

He has made it clear to me that he won't give it back, and that he is stealing it...i guess i don't really know what i can do about it. But if you want to send him a tell and saying "give tengoku back his fucking peacock charm you thief ass bitch" thats cool. If not, don't reply to the thread, im not asking for opinions or "its your fault for giving your items, blah blah stfu".

editedlolz

yes, i heard talk about him migrating to remora, sentences with "hiddenpowerLS" in it, etc.

i dunno, it hurts because...i believe each person has a SOUL item, something that means alot to them on their character. camping argus for sometimes 30 hours straight, finally getting 2 claims, and getting the charm after weeks....just to loose it to someone i thought i trusted.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Yeah He says he wants to go to Remora and join some LS.. I forgot what it was called.
    Vampi was a good friend to us and helped us a lot when we first started out. I dunno why he has to be gay and refuse to return the peacock charm. Today, we went to cape terrigan to get the cock charm while vampi was EXPing. After we showed up, he conveniently disconnects himself..

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tengoku
    yes, i heard talk about him migrating to remora, sentences with "hiddenpowerLS" in it, etc.

i dunno, it hurts because...i believe each person has a SOUL item, something that means alot to them on their character. camping argus for sometimes 30 hours straight, finally getting 2 claims, and getting the charm after weeks....just to loose it to someone i thought i trusted.
    that sucks huge ass man

i camped argus for weeks, 4 fuckin claims still no drop

so i know how it is

8=====>

BG Level

He conveniently forgets to mention that he used my computer to camp it b/c my computer owns his... and forcedme to play on a small TV on PS2 ...

I know this wont help getting it back but..........When lloydst was still around the real vampiresoul came on ls and said he/she was done and that his/her cousin would be playing his/her account. I dunno if that is all false or if its true, but the first vamp was really nice and took us on our first dynamis run, then after the speech vamp became very distant. So again not sure if its still vamp or not but thats what was told to us.

editedlolz

8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    I know this wont help getting it back but..........When lloydst was still around the real vampiresoul came on ls and said he/she was done and that his/her cousin would be playing his/her account. I dunno if that is all false or if its true, but the first vamp was really nice and took us on our first dynamis run, then after the speech vamp became very distant. So again not sure if its still vamp or not but thats what was told to us.
    He's the same Vampi he's always been. We've been in ventrilo with him since last year. He went through a period where he told people he was someone else b/c he said he was tired of people talking about him behind his back.

isnt this the guy who got a thief knife from that one ls and bailed the next day for another? can't remember what exactly happened and who got screwed over but i remember it was vamp <3

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

What an assjacket.

Thank god my prized possession are rare/ex :\

I hope remora screws that kid up. A easy way to find if he's changed name, is make a mule on remora with your content ID, and if he's on friendlist & not invis, his name will show.

E. Body
    BG Level

How could you befriend someone who has stolen Thf's Knife in the past (and god knows what else?)?????///

Looks like it was your own mistake, oh well.

I hope he does migrate to Remora because fags like him we really don't need.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

edit: i dont care

editedlolz

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I never liked him. He joined Ll's LS and tried to run it as his own. I thought it was bullshit, among other things.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

edit: i dont care anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    How could you befriend someone who has stolen Thf's Knife in the past (and god knows what else?)?????///

who are you ?

edit: all i want is my peacock charm back, hopefully he will realize the hurt this has put on him, and return it.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

who are you ?
    Mitzki

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

who are you ?

edit: all i want is my peacock charm back, hopefully he will realize the hurt this has put on him, and return it.
    edit: i dont care anymore

man i dont want problems... just before he stole my peacock charm, i camped this Great Katana in Sanctuary of Zitah for 28 hours straight. Killed this "Keeper of Halidom" 14-15 times trying to get vampirsoul this Dahanana or something GK for his samurai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast