Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Old Character Synami, Niy, mule = Treyai. Diabolos/pheonix

Hello, The character's orginal name is Niy on diabolos server. Due to stripping someones account (which i found out after she stripped mine) she changed name to Synami. Synami was in Mercury LS. She then moved to Server valefor to play with "me" her RL friend at the time, under the name Apathy. After 2mo's she stripped my account of some very expensive valuables and ran back to diabolos. Anyone who knows of her, knows she was gimp lol. Now rolling in the hq gear. I dont know her new chr's name, but i know she went back to diabolos and may have left to Pheonix with mercury. Her mule on diabolos was Trayai sstarted november 2nd or so selling all of my gear.

Shes a mithra, 75whm,blm,smn,rdm was lvling warrior, was in late 60's (66-69) so probably almost 75 by now. Red spiky hair.

Shes a liar and thief.
    :rocl:

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Re: Old Character Synami, Niy, mule = Treyai. Diabolos/pheonix

We never gave her a pearl again since she came back from Valefor. Definately not with us on Phoenix. Too much drama around her.

Thanks Niki!
    Happen to know her new name on diabolos so players cacn be aware?
    I never knew this topic was around, untill now. i.e. why posting 1-2months late

All i know is her new mule is Treyai, elv.

Hmm Synami you say? Thats to bad, always thought she was a ok person. Always was nice to me at least.

I do remeber a story about her though, one where it said, "She supposidly died?" I do remeber getting that tell from that "Toon."

O well nice to know she ended up being a freak in the end anyways, hope all works out for you my friend. Goodluck and thanks for the warning on this character.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Dont cyber on FFXI and give out your info

nahh we didnt have to cyber, she lives 5minutes down the road from me

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Daymos
    Do you have any lighter fluid and matches?

Sanoske

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Better yet... walk down the street and get your stuff back? I'm confused.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Sanoske
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    Better yet... walk down the street and get your stuff back? I'm confused.
    Seriously, You're that fucking close to her? Go get your shit back.

Big words, you both must be 12. Sorry, but dont come here insulting me saying "Go get your shit back" blah blah. Do you not think I tried that? What do you honestly think I "Can" do? Think before you post such a ignorant comment.
    I.e. I knocked on the door, the day it happen. no answer, i kept knocking. 7minutes later, a cop was there asking me to leave the property....She gave me a verbal traspassing. The chick told the cop that I was in love with her or something like that, and wouldnt leave her alone... Some stupid obvs. false story to get me away. I showed the cop a picture of my g/f and said compare her to that ugly whore, who do you think I love? I then explained that "Synami" aka Erica stole nearly 5grand in intellectual property and was commiting Fraud, violation of the digital millinum act and a few other things. I was told I need to go file a report against her or some shit. then asked to leave. Not worth my time. knowing that emo, lieing whore isnt wasting my time anymore? priceless.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Just wait till she leaves, run in and log on. I'm sure passwords are saved, just make it fast, you'll be fine.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Big words, you both must be 12. Sorry, but dont come here insulting me saying "Go get your shit back" blah blah. Do you not think I tried that? What do you honestly think I "Can" do? Think before you post such a ignorant comment.
    I.e. I knocked on the door, the day it happen. no answer, i kept knocking. 7minutes later, a cop was there asking me to leave the property....She gave me a verbal traspassing. The chick told the cop that I was in love with her or something like that, and wouldnt leave her alone... Some stupid obvs. false story to get me away. I showed the cop a picture of my g/f and said compare her to that ugly whore, who do you think I love? I then explained that "Synami" aka Erica stole nearly 5grand in intellectual property and was commiting Fraud, violation of the digital millinum act and a few other things. I was told I need to go file a report against her or some shit. then asked to leave. Not worth my time. knowing that emo, lieing whore isnt wasting my time anymore? priceless.
    Now, had you said that in the first place, you could have avoided all those comments instead of jumping into super defensive mode.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm 38 thank you try again.

I.e. I knocked on the door, the day it happen. no answer, i kept knocking. 7minutes later, a cop was there asking me to leave the property....She gave me a verbal traspassing.
    That's why you find friends and you get them to knock for you until someone else who lives there or better yet if she lives in an apartment, contact the office there explain to them that she has stolen property of yours, ect ect without telling them what and get her to confront you. She can't hide in her home all day and sooner or later you will catch her ass.

The chick told the cop that I was in love with her or something like that, and wouldnt leave her alone... Some stupid obvs. false story to get me away. I showed the cop a picture of my g/f and said compare her to that ugly whore, who do you think I love? I then explained that "Synami" aka Erica stole nearly 5grand in intellectual property and was commiting Fraud, violation of the digital millinum act and a few other things. I was told I need to go file a report against her or some shit. then asked to leave. Not worth my time. knowing that emo, lieing whore isnt wasting my time anymore? priceless.
    File a report dude. You don't have to make her give you her shit back online if she lives in the same city as you. It's easy enough to ruin someone's reputation in many other venues of life. If she's going to avoid you then you need to take measures to force her to confront you until she either gives you back your shit or compensates you for shit lost.

You made it worth your time to post here didn't you? Make it worth your time to ruin this bitch's life until she finally breaks. I have zero fucking pity for anyone who would gank my shit and expect me to crack my ass open and play nice about it.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

I showed the cop a picture of my g/f and said compare her to that ugly whore, who do you think I love?
    oh god sorry to bump this but this is fucking funny good one bro