+ Reply to Thread
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Comcast Came To My House...

Fixed the reason I was disconnecting so much... The cable internet cord was going from:
    The front of the house into a splitter wich went into my room to a splitter under the house (no reason for it to be there) to my dad's room into a splitter (A: To his computer B: To the modem) that is the reason why (if you are getting disconnected for no reason) your either slowed or dced... This is a follow up to my:
    Is your Comcast connection disconnecting or having problems. This is not ment to be totally useless Im just saying if you are getting disconnected try hooking 1 wire directly from the outside into the house and connect to the box for better results or get comcast to do it... its free!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Yeah, generally speaking they should check to see if it is DCed off at the intial point before they left. I've had this problem in the past, fixed it myself though, cause Time Warner is extremly slow in actually coming out to fix anything. Now all I have the occasional person on there cordless phone going next to my wireless router and dcing me that way from the internet, to fix that I shall remove all cordless phones from home, or simply move router to an area where they phone doesn't go near.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Comcast gave me great service... They came in the day after they called at 10am lol pretty nice if you ask me :D

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Well Time Warner would of came out three weeks from the time I called in, GREAT service. I have issues with Time Warner, I want more then 8 HD channels

5. 2005-04-27 14:02

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Hate ta be a bastard but.....

You could of posted it in your original thread instead of making a new one...

http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2368

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I know but I couldnt find it I looked like 3 times and I must have skipped over it and I was half asleep so I didn't feel like going into my profile and looking Im sorry Im lazy

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

It's like 5 posts down....