+ Reply to Thread
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Antagonistic Ambuscade and other questions

In this BCNM, is the aggro radius for the mobs underground supposed to very small? I have literally traversed every spot in the whole zone with the new base movement + W legs and commonly finish with 1 baby not being found, I know that multiboxxing it may make this part harder. If the spot has to be exact could the aggro radius be lower because of ilvl gear or I'm moving too fast? Also, do they move while underground or stay in 1 place?

Is there a version of Mappy or AP Radar that can eliminate this stressful portion of the BC?

I haven't seen it clearly stated in 1 place, but only from poking around the threads here and there... Do the Eminent weapons latent always work at <100 TP and WS, and if it's offhanded is the latent always on regardless of TP?

In the update that added RoE, they mentioned avatar stats increasing further with ilvl gear, were they simply mentioning that because the new 115 and 119 items exist and the stats should increase, or were the saying that the stats that have been increased since any Sachet has existed is being boosted more per level? Also, the update didnt mention defense, was that intentionally left out?

Thanks.

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    I have literally traversed every spot in the whole zone with the new base movement + W legs and commonly finish with 1 baby not being found,
    Just means you've missed a spot ?
    If the spot has to be exact could the aggro radius be lower because of ilvl gear or I'm moving too fast?
    Aggro range does not change with level/ilvl.
    Do the Eminent weapons latent always work at <100 TP and WS, and if it's offhanded is the latent always on regardless of TP?
    Yes they always work at less then 100TP and WS phase, no they do not always retain the latent if they are offhanded regardless of TP.

they mentioned avatar stats increasing further with ilvl gear, were they simply mentioning that because the new 115 and 119 items exist and the stats should increase,?
    Fairly sure its just the sachets.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If you look at mathy parts section it shows that the stats themselves went up too for all ilvl