+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wilma's a Bitch!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wilma's a Bitch!

Hurricane Wilma came by Miami to fuck up my life! No power for a week and no brodband for 2! My other house isen't going to have power for another month!! I don't even think theirs a single tree left in Miami >.>

Anybody here live in Miami? Cause i almost died with no power for that long When the power came back here it felt like only half of it was back cause my brodband was down, I just got it back a few hours ago and im 2 weeks behind on my bleach and Naruto

PS: Why does bittorrent version 3 work better than version 4.2....

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Kinda funny how you get hit with hurricanes when you live in a place that is a hurricane factory environmentally.

Move to the midwest. They'll tax your dildo but at least your grandma doesn't get impaled by a palm tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    at least your grandma doesn't get impaled by a palm tree.
    I am highly offended by your comment because my grandma was actually impaled by a palm tree, you heartless bastard.

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    I am highly offended by your comment because my grandma was actually impaled by a palm tree, you heartless bastard.
    Oh burn. Your grandma got owned.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

LOL

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    LOL
    Their will be no "LOL's" in this thread! Your all suppose to feal sorry for me and comfort me!

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    Oh burn. Your grandma got owned.
    LOL!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mio Hime
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

i'm in broward county, i had power back wednesday night last week but going on 2 weeks almost without phones or internet. been using my cell phone as a dialup modem to get online and sit around since its too slow to play =\

smt5600 + cingular ftw.

traffic blows, getting to work in rush hour and driving home with lights out is a bitch, especially when theres nothing waiting at home but dead internet/phones.

i hate south florida

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Kinda funny how you get hit with hurricanes when you live in a place that is a hurricane factory environmentally.

Move to the midwest. They'll tax your dildo but at least your grandma doesn't get impaled by a palm tree.
    Yes, more from the hurricane factory to the tornado assembly line.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Matricide
    i'm in broward county, i had power back wednesday night last week but going on 2 weeks almost without phones or internet. been using my cell phone as a dialup modem to get online and sit around since its too slow to play =\

smt5600 + cingular ftw.

traffic blows, getting to work in rush hour and driving home with lights out is a bitch, especially when theres nothing waiting at home but dead internet/phones.

i hate south florida
    Danm that sucks, i love soth Florida though, i never get hit hard by any hurrican. Worst that happends is a lose power for a few hours but when i wake up the powers always back it's just Wilma that decided to be a bitch!!

Wilma is like JoL and Katrina is like AV!

E. Body
    BG Level

2 weeks behind Naruto? You may aswell be another 23 weeks behind because FILLERS FUCKING SUCK!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    2 weeks behind Naruto? You may aswell be another 23 weeks behind because FILLERS FUCKING SUCK!
    Got that right!! I got the 4 episodes(2 bleach 2 naruto) yesterday i watched bleach but i still haven't seen Naruto, "FILLERS FUCKING SUCK" as you said, I Was pissed that we had like 7 fillers but now it's been like 15 fillers and 27 more to come, no real Naruto till Spring 06(april) Having 40+ filler episodes will kill any series.......

Bleach is the shit! I just hope they don't fuck up like every other anime action series past 150 episodes

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I live in Naples. We got pretty fucked up over here too. Luckily I was still in Texas when it happened, but there are still places here without power.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Live in Boynton Beach.

Got power back on saturday morning I think, and yeah, I agree. It did feel like only half of it was back, because not only was my internet cable, but so was my TV. ; ; Cable came back on monday or tuesday I think, had to use AOL until then. ><;

Having no electricity for multiple days leads to insanity. Glad it's over.

lol, thought this was about Wilma from Flintstones. I'm sure someone will post something to do with that.

And the thing with Gramdma getting ownd by a tree, jesus christ.. its bad.. but I fucking laughed out loud @ work. Everyone is looking at me weird.

~Edit: Page two *provoke* I got the claim!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I have a picture of the hurricane with Wilma(from the Flintstones)'s face in the middle. xD

Thats why everyone should move to the northwest, we have neither hurricanes or tornado's... just a prediction of a world ending earthquake every other month...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fistandantilus
    Thats why everyone should move to the northwest, we have neither hurricanes or tornado's... just a prediction of a world ending earthquake every other month...
    And rain... OH the rain. Makes you want to end your own world some days. I swear we're gonna need an Ark soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Itatchi
    ~Edit: Page two *provoke* I got the claim!
    Does anyone else think it's retarded to go back and edit your post because your message started a new page? Maybe it's just me, but who the fuck actually cares when someone starts a new page? It doesn't add any significance to your post.