Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: w     submit to reddit submit to twitter

w

editedlolz

Akiro

too bad Apple Pie doesn't post anymore on Dreams Of Vanadiel, he would of loved to really try it to see if he could do it, maybe in a different method while throwing in some of his kick ass songs.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i wanted to see the video of him soloing cassie but it's just a page with him talking about what he did and what not.

I got to watch, it wasn't very exciting, now that its in perspective its not difficult to solo, even if you only had RDM AF2 hat and Dalmatica, 5 mp/tic ftw.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

too bad if we try on our server a gilseller will come and steal it if it goes unclaimed

Akiro

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    I got to watch, it wasn't very exciting, now that its in perspective its not difficult to solo, even if you only had RDM AF2 hat and Dalmatica, 5 mp/tic ftw.
    okay lets see you go out get full RDM AF 2 and solo something like that and then you tell me how "easy" it is, 1st of all getting full rdm af 2 is a hard task in itself and 2nd cursed armor dont drop from relativly easy mobs think before you speak please,i can't wait to see your video on soloing what he did.

editedlolz

Akiro

You're a Taru BRD.

enough said
    whats the point in that? so what if i am a taru bard i can still solo, just not as well as red mages.

editedlolz

Akiro

Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    You're a Taru BRD.

enough said
    whats the point in that? so what if i am a taru bard i can still solo, just not as well as red mages.
    you are a 100% dumbass

editedlolz

Akiro

wow good job side steping the matter kudos to you

I don't see what being a Taru BRD has to do with anything...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    too bad if we try on our server a gilseller will come and steal it if it goes unclaimed
    we have gilseller camp cassie now...@_@?

Akiro

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    I don't see what being a Taru BRD has to do with anything...
    I love you <3

editedlolz

Akiro

Sidestepping what? I didn't say it was easy to get RDM AF2, and my LS kills Nidhogg at least every other week, so Dalmatica isn't really that difficult to get, have Dynamis cleared up to Xarcabard and is farmed...

My point was, its not hard to solo stuff when you have 5 mp/3 seconds Refresh its not hard to solo stuff, Bind and Gravity and run around until you have MP, the only issue would be a time limited BCNM.

And Taru BRD is the EASIEST, bar none job combination to get to Level 75, just wondering, how long did it take you to get 75? Since most of the people in my linkshell who leveled (Taru) Bard got 75 in less than 3 weeks, just curious.
    the people in your LS got no lives

akiro > you

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    akiro > you
    fact

editedlolz