FFXI Server
    Bahamut

because bg has not killed it yet 8)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    because bg has not killed it yet 8)
    ?

If we only put stuff we have killed shouldn't we be number 1?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i'm bieng sarcastic lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

we've thought about making it 16 or 17...
    but just not enough time yet to really know just how hard or easy it is../.. That and i mite be lazy lately

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    but just not enough time yet to really know just how hard or easy it is../.. That and i mite be lazy lately
    Lazy, when you're indifferent about being lazy, consider yourself lazy I know too well >.>

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    you guys need to get a cloud evoker 8) .

IMO is harder then Jorm and tiamat, but not as bad as vrtra. Fight would be alot easier if it wasnt for the 1hr limit.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Comparisons between Ouryu and the other wyrms are rather hard to make because of the fact that in one case you're limited to 18 people and 1 hour, in the other cases you aren't. There still aren't a lot of people who've beaten it, so there isn't really much data to go by.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    Comparisons between Ouryu and the other wyrms are rather hard to make because of the fact that in one case you're limited to 18 people and 1 hour, in the other cases you aren't. There still aren't a lot of people who've beaten it, so there isn't really much data to go by.
    because you're limited doesn't mean you can't compare. it's very similar in the setup, with the environment (worms/eles) having to be dealth with along with an elemental wyrm.

yes, it's a different type of fight because of the time limit and you can't just sit around and take your time and sleep whenever you get roared etc like on the other wyrms, but it isn't horribly harder than the other wyrms and in most of our linkshells opinion probably easier than vrtra.

Bah, they need to make DRK JSE materials drop off of land worms. I want my shiny JSE

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mdn
    because you're limited doesn't mean you can't compare. it's very similar in the setup, with the environment (worms/eles) having to be dealth with along with an elemental wyrm.

yes, it's a different type of fight because of the time limit and you can't just sit around and take your time and sleep whenever you get roared etc like on the other wyrms, but it isn't horribly harder than the other wyrms and in most of our linkshells opinion probably easier than vrtra.
    I haven't fought it so I personally can't make any conclusions about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out easier than all the other wyrms in the long run, and I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out harder than all the other wyrms in the long run. Anyways I didn't say that you can't make a comparison between them, I just said that you need to factor in person limit / time limit / differences in HP/abilities/stats and there just isn't a whole lot of data on that (and understandably so) except that the number of linkshells that have defeated Ouryu across all servers is probably close to the number of linkshells that have defeated Vrtra across all servers.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

(Terrorize)ga

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    Quote Originally Posted by mdn

I haven't fought it so I personally can't make any conclusions about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out easier than all the other wyrms in the long run, and I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out harder than all the other wyrms in the long run. Anyways I didn't say that you can't make a comparison between them, I just said that you need to factor in person limit / time limit / differences in HP/abilities/stats and there just isn't a whole lot of data on that (and understandably so) except that the number of linkshells that have defeated Ouryu across all servers is probably close to the number of linkshells that have defeated Vrtra across all servers.
    PO has fought it 2 times now and wiped at less then 5% each time, I can promise you its no where as easy as tiamat, and jorm. the entire fight is one big panic you have no time to think about whats going on. Plus this one likes to spike flail alot like vrtra =\.

vrtra actually doesn't like spike flailing from my experience, hate went all over the place it chased this guy then that guy, turned in every direction for half an hour, but no spike, 2 hours later the f#cker spiked without us knowing why, maybe he can actually use spike flail without hate loss hahaha

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    vrtra actually doesn't like spike flailing from my experience, hate went all over the place it chased this guy then that guy, turned in every direction for half an hour, but no spike, 2 hours later the f#cker spiked without us knowing why, maybe he can actually use spike flail without hate loss hahaha
    If you don't know why wyrms spike flail in the first place, then it's easy to wonder why they don't do it at times when you'd think they would. Anyways it doesn't really matter in your case since you've got Lori so whatever.

Zach (midgard, ATF)

NC has kill Ouryu

Well if you wanna go after the cloud evoker your best shot is the 18 person BC at boneyard gully (iirc location) im 2/3 on the drop from there

havnt got the manpower to try the bc yet but im itching to get my kunwu ore for plastron.

Whats a cloud evoker? Can you eat it?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Maybe it's just me but I think this fight is rather easy. we lost our first 2 times at 1% due to techical and placement issues but now we've hammered out 6-7 Victories. Depending on how much he does stupid stuff, it's a 35-45 minute fight for us. It's a fun fight, esp for blm ^^. Over all I think he's alot easier than Tia/Jorm/Vrtra because the stuff he does isn't really that bad.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

ouryuu will be worth 14 points, going to try and add today.

it take 18 smart people to really get it done right.