Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Abyssea Sheet - Help needed

Hey guys.
    Recently I've been lvling up mules along with a friend and looking through wiki's for seals and +2 drop is just horrid, to say the least. I've started working on a sheet, 2 yr too late I know, that will allow for quicker cross reference of nm and seals. This will allow for you to do things like look up which NM drops seal that crosses two or more job. Which nm drop which seals, etc. See stats on item drop with 1 click to xiah, same for pi, etc. All in one page, not 17 links apart. A +2 item sheet for quicker reference of which NM drops it, which job it's for, etc.

What I need help with though is some folks who's willing to work w/ me on data entry, and perhaps improvement idea. PM me w/ your email if you're interested.

Thanks

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Ooh! Only if I found that before I started on this venture u.u The sheet is going to be a bit more detailed because it'll include the ki, other equip dropped, etc. That's part of the reason why I need some help I am being a bit too ambitious I think If you want to take a look I can pm you a link.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I've found that if you're farming enough that this actually becomes relevant, simply looking everything up as is makes you aware of the patterns really, really quickly..

Clever and witty, all together the ladies love the Nekura
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Cymmina View Post
    This is super handy; thanks!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by douten View Post
    Ooh! Only if I found that before I started on this venture u.u The sheet is going to be a bit more detailed because it'll include the ki, other equip dropped, etc. That's part of the reason why I need some help I am being a bit too ambitious I think If you want to take a look I can pm you a link.
    The NM pages do list all of their EX drops, sans fake-relics. I never got around to adding things like key items/pop items before I deactivated last fall. Probably never will, since we're not planning to spend much time in Abyssea anymore and the pop requirements are pretty easy to memorize.

The pages *do* have other content, but it's only visible to members of the LS. For instance, going to the page with all of the WAR empyrean will show me each member's progress for each piece and whether or not they own the NQ feet. Looking at the NM page will show me who is in line for which drop, as well as their progress on the +1/+2 items.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Are you looking for something like this? http://ffxi.gamerescape.com/wiki/Emp...r#By_Area.2FNM

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos