Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: *This was NOT a thread*     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level

*This was NOT a thread*

Apparently people don't get it. I did not make this thread. I bitched at tekki for bragging about hypocrytical bullshit, and ...

One of the admins cut this out of a thread in the screenshots forum and started a thread with my first post in it but left half the posts over there. So yeah this wasn't even a thread it was a short derail an admin decided to make a new thread out of. Just fyi. Oh yeah and Rocl said it's legitimate, therefore my life is validated and I may now die a happy man. Thank you.

Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki
    last night we had a rdm/bst running darters and spiders on faffy. I called a GM as soon as I saw the charm go off.
    GM>> Whats up
    Tekki>> Fix this
    5min later
    GM>> Its been resolved.

Later see a SS of the rdm in jail. First time ever in over 45 GM calls that Ive actually seen something done.
    And now we all see you're more of a worthless ass little shit than ever imagined.

fun with rl pics!

http://losertown.ytmnd.com

enjoy the relic you know is a waste, you guys sure spent plenty of real money to get where you are, amazing considering you're all pretty much considered the lowest of the low around

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

umm ur mad cuz u guys tried to mpk us and then a gm did something about it. Then i get a ytmnd made after me?

Im flattered lol

Ridill
    BG Level

umm ur mad cuz u guys tried to mpk us and then a gm did something about it. Then i get a ytmnd made after me?

Im flattered lol
    no, I'm mad because you're a hipocrytical cheating fucktard

ExcaliMod

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

temper, wow lol

its almost time for fun in the aery isnt it?

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

congrats on your relic upgrades tekki and someone give plow that droppy the wonder vag title or something

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor
    congrats on your relic upgrades tekki and someone give plow that droppy the wonder vag title or something
    you have no knowledge of this situation whatsoever, please kindly stfu

ExcaliMod

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

not there yet, lol waiting on my freinds to get outta dynamis and another to unafk himself

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Plow
    last night we had a rdm/bst running darters and spiders on faffy. I called a GM as soon as I saw the charm go off.
    GM>> Whats up
    Tekki>> Fix this
    5min later
    GM>> Its been resolved.

Later see a SS of the rdm in jail. First time ever in over 45 GM calls that Ive actually seen something done.
    And now we all see you're more of a worthless ass little shit than ever imagined.

fun with rl pics!

enjoy the relic you know is a waste, you guys sure spent plenty of real money to get where you are, amazing considering you're all pretty much considered the lowest of the low around
    blah blah blah your drama is boring thus far
    NOW TO RESPOND

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE THAT MAKE A THREAD LIKE
    "Fafnir" <-- this is your title
    Fafnir now randomly speak flails. /dicuss <--- this is your post

DISCUSS? WHAT? DISCUSS ON A FORUM? THAT'S RIDICULOUS! NO ONE DICUSSES ON MESSAGE BOARDS. THE VERY IDEA IS LUDICROUS. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING.

Of course, we're going to discuss you twat!

Guyve: His post doesnt merit a wonder vag title, it's legitimate drama in my professional opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl
    Quote Originally Posted by Plow
    GM>> Whats up
    Tekki>> Fix this
    5min later
    GM>> Its been resolved.

fun with rl pics!

blah blah blah your drama is boring thus far
    NOW TO RESPOND

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE THAT MAKE A THREAD LIKE
    "Fafnir" <-- this is your title
    Fafnir now randomly speak flails. /dicuss <--- this is your post

DISCUSS? WHAT? DISCUSS ON A FORUM? THAT'S RIDICULOUS! NO ONE DICUSSES ON MESSAGE BOARDS. THE VERY IDEA IS LUDICROUS. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING.

Of course, we're going to discuss you twat!

Guyve: His post doesnt merit a wonder vag title, it's legitimate drama in my professional opinion.
    Wamora demands seperate thread with pics and entire drama story unfolding

Ridill
    BG Level

it was good drama really, I already explained it in another post.

I don't really wanna make my own post because my ls doesn't like to be involved in the shit... so here's a rundown in a random thread that won't get seen much.

Tekki's ls is led by a guy that was hated, got banned for hacks, bought a new char and still leads it. (They beat their first Tiamat via speedhacks, from what I understand.) Lord knows what else they've hacked. (oh and this same LS, Tekki himself actually, stole a KB from my old ls way back before the claim changes)

So day before yesterday an ls that can't kill Faf claims him. When he's at 95% after 25 minutes, they team up with an ls that's been doing it for quite a while, and within 10 minutes or so he's at 40%

At this point, said shithead ls leader manages to get hate to his nin/brd. He begins to spam mazurka, and when he gets hate starts kiting it around the pit.

It flails, gets called for help, ends up hyper, wipes the pit, etc. One of the oldest JP ls on the server, who have quite literally killed at least 80-90% of all fafs on our server, gets him at 100% and gets their umpteenth ridill.

The next day, when someone charms something in DA, Tekki, after having mpk'd the entire pit the day before, and being well known for being involved in a heavy cheating and rmt'ing ls, of course calls GM immediately.

The guy that charmed it was in my ls, and got sent to jail just for running around fighting stuff as rdm/bst in aery while this ls full of cheating rmting fucks just so happens to be fighting fafnir.

Our guy goes to jail, they kill faf a few minutes before hyper using 8-9 sp's the day after mpk'ing the entire pit.

It's a wonderfullll worrrlllldddddd!!!!!!

Ridill
    BG Level

Now, isn't it comforting to know that THAT is the kind of people that are able to call GM and get instant action taken on their behalf?

It sure puts me in a good mood to think about it.

Ridill
    BG Level

And my side of the story is I am freinds with BOTH lss involved orginally. It gets claimed, i dont want to watch them hold, so i go get some food. Come back, my leader is kiting it and i asked him to stop. Guess what, he does. It stops and one of their PLDs was behind it and voked it. Flailed, and that wasnt our fault.

So Plow's LS thinks they should try to right a wrong with their own wrong, fails to mpk us and gets a guy jailed.

No parties had any right to mpk at any circumstance and I'm not going to defend my own leader's actions. But I do want to know why a LS that wasnt even involved wanted to mpk us.
    LS had nothing to do with it lol, we just started laughing when we saw chard intimidate like all of the darters at once, then were like "hey where'd chard go?"

You know what Plow? I don't know you. I'm one of the less vocal people in BR. But I just have to say something.
    Fuck you.
    Fuck you right in the goat ass.

"BR is the lowest of the low" Orly? 90% of the people in our LS are good, solid people who don't hack/rmt/bullshit. Most of these people would give their shirt off their own back to a friend.

Yes, we don't have the best reputation. Yes, we have a history, BUT you can't fucking condemn an entire group based on the actions of a few. Because if I did, I'd have a shitty ass opinion of your LS based on your speech. Tekki is good people, and pretty much everyone has some good in them. I'm sure if I met you in a totally unrelated event, I'd have no problem with you. But honestly, I can't just read this shit you type without saying something.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is get the fuck off Tekki's back and go back to camping Faf, which apparently just got claimed.

Ridill
    BG Level

booo this was supposed to be a typical harmless 2 page derail (which I didn't even start btw!!!!)

But you just said yourself that you know 10% of your ls is cheating rmting scum.

The fact that you remain UNDER THEIR LEADERSHIP says more than I ever could, so I'll leave it at that.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Plow is the one on the right

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...3/SandyVag.gif
    (linking since this might be inappropriate to post directly)

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

That pic is win.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Res
    That pic is win.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

lol @ sylph drama.

Just give up man, you know sylph is like the backwoods of FFXI, noooobody caaaaaares.

Ripping on BR = old news, hello allakhazam slyph forum last year.

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

i was in the alliance that tekki's ls mpk'd and i dont even give a shit.... why do u. im just glad i got to see the first cfh'd flailing fafnir on sylph in more then a year and a half

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast