+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 533 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Slott View Post
    Last week, decimate killed one of our warrior main tanks ruining an immortal attempt.

I do not mean that decimate took the warrior to 10% and the warrior got killed afterwards... it did damage, and had an overkill of ~4500.
    Yeah what happens is you get hit by a skele at the exact moment decimate goes, and you get the damage that's supposed to knock you to 5% from whatever you were at before the skele hit you, but your health is that much lower. It can show up as either the skele or decimate killing you, but yeah it's unfortunately not all that uncommon. Have lost undying there before as well.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

There was no skeleton on either tank (I was co tanking with the warrior)

heigan's dance is easy to remember, how i gauge it is by going to where the last green burst was when i need to move.

heigan's dance is easy to remember, how i gauge it is by going to where the last green burst was when i need to move.

Don't use the HP shout at Gluth, same glitch where the decimate and CS wearing both happen independently and overkill you.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Don't invite me to tank your Naxx if you're going to replace me for some guild member halfway through.

Also, to mages who can barely break 1k DPS in VH: Don't bitch when a portal spawns across the room and I can't get all the mobs right away when they split up and one is on you for like 1 hit because you decided to target it and go apeshit like an idiot; just FN and shut the fuck up.

I posted recount in P chat after we finished to embarrass him too, it was great. I was 2nd highest DPS (as tank) at 1650 DPS and he had 1070 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    Don't invite me to tank your Naxx if you're going to replace me for some guild member halfway through.

Also, to mages who can barely break 1k DPS in VH: Don't bitch when a portal spawns across the room and I can't get all the mobs right away when they split up and one is on you for like 1 hit because you decided to target it and go apeshit like an idiot; just FN and shut the fuck up.

I posted recount in P chat after we finished to embarrass him too, it was great. I was 2nd highest DPS (as tank) at 1650 DPS and he had 1070 or something.
    This. I've learned to just rage quit every time I get a dps that does this because otherwise we inevitably end up with the Ethereal boss and they just stand there and get nailed by the orbs instead of staying behind me.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    This this a thousand times this. I've had idiot DPS open up like a lunatic on mobs that love to stun tanks in Heroics and every time they die they will whine. When I'm on my Rogue it barely matters thanks to TotT, but on my Warlock the other idiot DPS is shocked why they die to the non-elite trash in H UK.

Ridill
    BG Level

There was no skeleton on either tank (I was co tanking with the warrior)
    I'm sure the same thing can happen with Gluth hitting you at exact same time as decimate (the 5k overkill makes more sense that way too heh), and there's the thing Aurik said too.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Gluth was hitting me, not the warrior when decimate killed him :/ Seriously, couldn't think of anything that'd be legit for why he died heh

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Stormreaver

Gluth was hitting me, not the warrior when decimate killed him :/ Seriously, couldn't think of anything that'd be legit for why he died heh
    Did he possibly have last stand up and it just happened to end at the exact time as decimate? So it used his last stand hp instead of his regular?

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

I don't think I've complained about this yet. We made it all the way to Kel last week on our Immortal run. We were doing so well, and then in phase 2 someone disconnected. And then a void zone spawned under them before they went offline. You can figure out the rest.

I hate achievements.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

We lost undying this week as well, but ours was because of our offtank being a faggot. He bitched so much when we told him to get on his current main, druid, since we wouldn't let him come on his "new main come 3.1" of mage. So he cost us the fight by slacking off and not getting into bear for adds fast enough. Iceblocked like 3 people right when adds popped.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

my raptors name is jeffgoldblum

(get it)

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
    I don't think I've complained about this yet. We made it all the way to Kel last week on our Immortal run. We were doing so well, and then in phase 2 someone disconnected. And then a void zone spawned under them before they went offline. You can figure out the rest.

I hate achievements.
    Last week we were doing undying when, out of the blue on DURING Thaddius, me and one other person get kicked off because Comcast is terrible.

Disconnects always happen at the worst time. I mean, seriously, we're in Naxx for 3 hours, and of all the times when disconnects can happen, it's during the 4 minutes we're taking down Thaddius.

We did manage to keep Undying--fast thinking, and we were all on vent--but lost Shocking, unfortunately.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

I got hit by a lava wall today and died due to a lag spike, which was awesome. Also, how the fuck do people get hit 6 times in a single run and live? I mean, I couldn't believe that it happened, to top it off, the guy was in the same guild as the guy leading the raid, but booted the guy that got killed because the tank couldn't hold aggro because he was doing 3k TPS >_>.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

With 0 drakes, the DoT doesn't do that much damage. It's only fatal with the 100% fire damage drake up.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    With 0 drakes, the DoT doesn't do that much damage. It's only fatal with the 100% fire damage drake up.
    Its still bad that you get hit 6 times in a single attempt. My death was because I was sitting in lava with zero send and recieve after a wall. gg roadrunner. Also, a tank doing 3k TPS getting out TPS'd by the least threat generation mage spec makes me sad. I had to back way down so that the guy wouldn't lose aggro and get the raid breath'd because he was using some fucked up tanking build on his DK.

I need to start doing more tanking on my DK to avoid shit like that.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik View Post
    Last week we were doing undying when, out of the blue on DURING Thaddius, me and one other person get kicked off because Comcast is terrible.

Disconnects always happen at the worst time. I mean, seriously, we're in Naxx for 3 hours, and of all the times when disconnects can happen, it's during the 4 minutes we're taking down Thaddius.

We did manage to keep Undying--fast thinking, and we were all on vent--but lost Shocking, unfortunately.
    One of our top-geared paladins has a 100% DC rate on 4 Horsemen. We gave up on him being the healer in the back and always put a backup healer there now.

It's not even funny, he will always DC when that fight begins and he's in the back. One of our MT-geared DKs got Comcasted during several Sarth3d attempts, as well. Comcast is the enemy of all raid achievements.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

What I found to do with the Heigan dance is you look where the slime rises and move into that area.

so if you're at step 1. look at step 2 and wherever the slime goes up. move there. rinse. wash. repeat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 533 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast