Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PUP 75     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

PUP 75

Any of you have any close buddies or linkshell mates that are PUP75 and have tested the job extensively? We've got plenty of information thus far on BLU and COR 75's and what they can and cannot do at this point, but I can't seem to dig up any information on how PUP 75's are doing right now. I've only seen 1 or 2 on Pandemonium, and they're both Japanese. All DRG comparisons aside, is there any potential for this job?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Re: PUP 75

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthalas
    All DRG comparisons aside, is there any potential for this job?
    No.

Little Mother
    BG Level

Re: PUP 75

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthalas
    Any of you have any close buddies or linkshell mates that are PUP75 and have tested the job extensively? We've got plenty of information thus far on BLU and COR 75's and what they can and cannot do at this point, but I can't seem to dig up any information on how PUP 75's are doing right now. I've only seen 1 or 2 on Pandemonium, and they're both Japanese. All DRG comparisons aside, is there any potential for this job?
    There's a reason why sweetheart.

I've never actually seen a PUP past level 50, and I definently don't know one. The only people seeming to leveling it are JPs, so I can't tell you much.

Guy in my LS is PUP 60 lol

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

There's one NA 75 PUP on quetzalcoatl.

All they have to say about the job is that it's the biggest waste of time he's ever put into FFXI.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coren Cypher
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

There's a NA one on Kujata as well. Anything you want to know specifically? If I can, I'll ask him to pop on here, but if not I can just ask him a few things and leave him in peace.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

THERE IS NO HOPE FOR PUP

also, here's a picture for silverbreeze:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/images/it...musha-Kote.jpg

Little Mother
    BG Level

Wow, fuck you too Mifaco

Would have been worse if you showed me it ACTUALLY DROPPING. As far as I know the things drop off leaping lizzy cause I've never seen Xolotl drop the damn things.

Wait a minute.. you mean Xolotl drops more than just crystals?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze
    Wow, fuck you too Mifaco

Would have been worse if you showed me it ACTUALLY DROPPING. As far as I know the things drop off leaping lizzy cause I've never seen Xolotl drop the damn things.
    lol! my LS has 2 pairs, outta maybe 10kills. 3 Zoolater Hates, no Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by Tilo
    Wait a minute.. you mean Xolotl drops crystals?
    fixified

Banned.

BG Level

Let's hope SE releases enough attachments so that everyone isn't equipping the same thing, no matter the style.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Let's hope SE releases enough attachments so that everyone isn't equipping the same thing, no matter the style.
    Just like gear for all the other jobs, right?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm 67(Or 68?) now. And yeah, it's pretty much shown the entire use of the job is going to be in what attachments are released later. I mean, there has to be a reason you have the option to "View particular elemental" on the list (Ie; There will be a shitton later.)

I'm just going to keep heading to 75 and wait to see how many attachments/frames are released in this upcoming patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Enitsu
    I'm 67(Or 68?) now. And yeah, it's pretty much shown the entire use of the job is going to be in what attachments are released later. I mean, there has to be a reason you have the option to "View particular elemental" on the list (Ie; There will be a shitton later.)

I'm just going to keep heading to 75 and wait to see how many attachments/frames are released in this upcoming patch.
    Yea im gonna step back into leveling it... At the veryleast it can be a pretty fun job to take to small events with friends and what not.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    That would be like WHM, PLD, and RNG wearing the same thing.

One very small cool thing I've seen from a puppet, whilst levelling nin sub in altep, a 34MNK/17PUP's puppet was able to fairly reliably land enfeebling magic on xp mobs. Obviously I've not idea if it'll still apply in later levels, but it could be kinda useful if it can later too.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

PUP using flashbulb + ninja tank = win

Quote Originally Posted by deakka
    PUP using flashbulb + ninja tank = win
    WHM using flash + regen + cure + haste + ninja tank = more win

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Lets hope SE sees the error of its ways. Creates a time machine, goes back in time 4 months and makes a job that actually can contribute something to the online world we all inhabit.

Ok ok thats controversial. Sue me ; ; I dont invite them, I dont like them and I dont see the point to them. If you could make that fucker dance and fly and maybe die in some comical way or even de-frock Mithra then it could be worthwhile

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast