+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Y'know, I realize I'm not thin by any definition.

But this stacker shit at BK is actually beyond ludicrous. I get that they're targeting a demographic here but even fat people have to realize that's setting the bar way too high (low?) for jolly fatassed antics. I would think that people would realize that there's a problem when an establishment no longer even bothers to serve a single patty version of a burger. Starting at a double and ending at a quad should send large lard-covered sirens going off in their heads, but no. Morbid curiosity sends people already waddling towards their chicken fried grave deeper with this shit and really there's no stopping them.

At what point is it no longer prudent to keep adding meat to a burger? I mean the concept that the bread should at least be greater than the size of the burger has long since been demolished, but seriously I'm just waiting for someone to come out with something along the lines of "4 all beef patties, bacon, sausage, maple syrup, onion rings on the sides to hold the barbecue wings in place and just to top it off, a fried egg between 2 sesame seed... actually, we'll make the bread out of meat too.... supersize for 39 cents" because it's just a matter of time now. If anyone even thinks of ordering that thing BK should just cut the pretense and brand the customer because it's obvious they've become what they sought to devour.

The Ocho

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5...meonnowdn0.jpg
    And the sad part is that obvious joking aside, This man (whoever he is) will be looked upon as a culinary mastermind by at least one person.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It reminds me of the one blurb in the Onion a while back of McDonalds introducing a sandwich with an all-beef bun.

Septislut Sexy Brigade
    BG Level

i think im going to vomit

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

makes my hungry ;x

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I like to see it as speeding up the inevitable for the 400lb leeches of society. Not unlike some glorious quote I read a while back, let's see if I can find it.

Here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by some kid on the internet, possibly quoting a comedian
    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Little Mother
    BG Level

Wow, looking at that makes my stomach turn flips... That's gross

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

I'm pretty sure at that point I'd be more afraid that the burger was going to eat me, there's no way something like that cant be a sentient being.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Once again I have to ask the question... how the fuck would you even bite the thing? I mean you mouth would have to be the size of Paris Hilton's... nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko
    I like to see it as speeding up the inevitable for the 400lb leeches of society. Not unlike some glorious quote I read a while back, let's see if I can find it.

Here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by some kid on the internet, possibly quoting a comedian
    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
    Did you get that from bash.org? I remember seeing it there.

Garuntee at least one person would seriously consider eating that...the burger should be labelled "The Heart Attacker".

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko

Here it is.

Did you get that from bash.org? I remember seeing it there.

Garuntee at least one person would seriously consider eating that...the burger should be labelled "The Heart Attacker".
    Yeah, it's been pretty high up on bash for a looong time, wasn't too difficult to find again.

Little Mother
    BG Level

Hell, looking at the thing makes me feel fat...

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nasty.

Ho Mamthra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Michaera Khitell
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

We had something along the lines of your description back at school in Jersey. The campus area was better known for its Fat Sandwiches than it was its football team (lol). But they were pretty darn good, if you ate them only like once a week. The best was egg, bacon, mayo, ketchup, chicken fingers, and fries on a hoagie roll.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Michaera
    egg, bacon, mayo, ketchup, chicken fingers, and fries on a hoagie roll.
    I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

We had something along the lines of your description back at school in Jersey. The campus area was better known for its Fat Sandwiches than it was its football team (lol). But they were pretty darn good, if you ate them only like once a week. The best was egg, bacon, mayo, ketchup, chicken fingers, and fries on a hoagie roll.
    If they compared remotely to whats pictured above, thats already way too much.

If on the off chance I am forced to go to a fast food restaurant I steer clear of the ground beef, though im not certain if their chicken is any healthier than the burger.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'll give them credit for at least actually adding layers and not just cutting a beef patty into 1/3rds and calling it a triple cheeseburger. BTW they should give the person that makes Burger King commercials a raise. I love the NFL commercials along with the full version of that Nascar one.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

What's more insidious is this 'low-carb' bullshit that's fooling The Very Stupid into believing the greasesponge menu at most fast food joints is acceptable in any healthy diet.

Exhibit A: The Carl's Jr. "Low Carb Breakfast Bowl"

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6439/locarbdy6.jpg

Yeah low carb. Oh boy no carbs, Atkins-like slimness here I come.

Oh wait:

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/9775/lowcarb2gp1.jpg

Fuck.

Holy.

Fuck.

They need to remove 'low carb' from the English Language on penalty of death and replace it with 'this food makes you really, really fucking fat.'

Forum Donator
    BG Level

It's ok, you can name the school. It's not like Rutgers is a dirty word or something.

P.S. Long live the Fat Cat.

For those of you wondering what the hell a "Fat Cat" is, have a read:
    Click me.... now damn you!

Click me too!

Ho Mamthra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Michaera Khitell
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I thought it would either be obvious or unimportant. And I didn't know if it was an RU onry thing or not. xD But no, they don't quite look like that monstrosity. More compact, more easily eaten, and very tasty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast