Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: comment question     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

comment question

added a bunch of kills for our LS last night, and was going to put comments on them later (was early in morning)

Do you have to remove kill and then re-post to add a comment, or is there a way to add a comment after the kill is already posted?

Thanks for your help

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

currently you can only add a comment to a kill when you make it or post it.

I'll be upgrading some big kills stuff, making a new video, and posting 2 new interviews as i can.

I'm currently enjoying an old school computer that i picked up again for some reason.... Jagged Alliance 2. Blame Sir-Tech for making one of my favorite games ever.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    Do you think you'll ever change it? The whole system is really cumbersome. The two that annoy the most, for me, are being unable to edit comments on kills (as mentioned here) and having to keep logging in and going back in through all the menus for each kill/picture added.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

ok, thanks rooster

guess i'll have to re-put some on

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    Do you think you'll ever change it? The whole system is really cumbersome. The two that annoy the most, for me, are being unable to edit comments on kills (as mentioned here) and having to keep logging in and going back in through all the menus for each kill/picture added.
    Edit comments - yes, and when? I'm not sure, work life is getting busy for me again... this weekend i cant, so ... soon i hope.

Logging issues - that is harder, there are DB statements that get sent when you go to each page when you are logged in, and how the flow works now is fine. After each kill i could have it take you back to a different screen tho, that wouldn't be hard.

I work like SE, so let me say this....

Those are great ideas, we mite maybe in a small but good and most likely chance in a round about way of sometime getting around to doing that in a point in the future that will come sooner then later but diffently not sooner then later.... maybe, yes, could be no, but ya... sure.. ok. soon. maybe. thanks.