+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maybe a Noob question?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Maybe a Noob question?

Okay so I sold the scale you get from killing Orthos....and you need it to get to the hell wyrm apparently. Can I get another one, if so how?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Wow Izembo your so fucking cool. Do a search of "Dragon scale" The item I was asking about.Thats search comes back with 6 pages of threads. I obviously saw the "noob question" thread. I sure as hell am not reading through all that shit to find out if I can still fight Hell wrym. ]

Anyone whos not a dumbass trying to "zam/point to that thread over there that you see nothing about the question you have." people, let me know please. The Dragon scale gets you the age worn key thats used to get to the hell wrym, but I sold that shit loooooooong time ago. So can i get another one and not have to read through lots of stuff to find out, or spend 20 bucks on the guide.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

From GameFAQs:

"- Get My Stuff Back! - ( Vyraal ) -
    Found: Cerobi Steppe, The Northsward
    Client: Viera Wayfarer (Balfonheim Port, The Whitecap)
    Bounty: 3500 gil, Halberd, Crystal Shield
    *Also obtain a Dragon Scale"

It is a key item, you can't sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeveh
    Wow Izembo your so fucking cool. Do a search of "Dragon scale" The item I was asking about.Thats search comes back with 6 pages of threads. I obviously saw the "noob question" thread. I sure as hell am not reading through all that shit to find out if I can still fight Hell wrym. ]

Anyone whos not a dumbass trying to "zam/point to that thread over there that you see nothing about the question you have." people, let me know please. The Dragon scale gets you the age worn key thats used to get to the hell wrym, but I sold that shit loooooooong time ago. So can i get another one and not have to read through lots of stuff to find out, or spend 20 bucks on the guide.
    If you're not going to take the time and spend 10 minutes reading through a 6 page thread, why the hell should someone spend the time answering something that's already been answered?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

no, you post questions there, dont make a new thread for every question.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeveh

If you're not going to take the time and spend 10 minutes reading through a 6 page thread, why the hell should someone spend the time answering something that's already been answered?
    Thank you Scythiroth.

Skyylya, maybe he knows something I do not DUUUUUUUUH.

Izembo you are my hero. Not really.......

Yo Endo!

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You know you can do a search by post system instead of whole threads right? Obviously not...

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Why do you cares if someone make a new thread to ask a question. It's not like you have to click on it when the subject is going to annoy you. Instead of wasting your time complaining, you should just answer the topic and let it dies >_>

Relic Horn
    BG Level

That might work if we actually did let it die, but as you can see the question has been answered and I'm still bumping this

...oops