Thread: 15 minute brawl     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Formerly Raitoken
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

15 minute brawl

Anyone else beat this without using some cheap move (like spamming yoshi's Dair attack or eggrolling nonstop) or a class that just sticks to the bottem of the map and goes afk for 15 minutes.

I am trying hard to do this with ice climbers but after 5 min I have like 50% damage another 5 minutes and the few hits im over 100% and get knocked off for stupid reasons.

Other times I cant make it to the 5 minute in mark without being over 80% and the occasional hit here and there add up and I just cant keep pace.

The one trick I found is sometimes there will only be one mob and no more will spawn until you KO him and I just run away for 2-3 minutes but given the pants on head retarded level of the AI they end up falling off the edge by themselves and its quite a rare occasion so its not something I can plan but when it happens(0-2 times a match I noticed) its a good stall tactic for someone who just wants to get the award.

Anyone have better luck?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Thulius Deorum
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: 15 minute brawl

I got 13 minutes in with Lucario before a bomb spawned in front of me and killed me. Then I floated under the stage for 15 minutes with Jigglypuff. Green Alloy trophy isn't worth the hassle of doing it legitimately, lol.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Wait until only one mob is up, and don't kill him and stay away for as long as possible.

Glitched yes, but that's how I did it lol.

Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The 24th, 49th, 74th, 99th, etc will be the last one. If it dies, then it'll spawn a character and some alloys. So try to keep it on those numbers.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Metah
    The 24th, 49th, 74th, 99th, etc will be the last one. If it dies, then it'll spawn a character and some alloys. So try to keep it on those numbers.
    Yea that. That's what I did lol