Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Behemoth     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sorry about that... some people are quite stubborn

thank you for giving back
    we will definitely follow the provoke but no claim rule if this happens with another LS and we have claim, and i hope others will too
    thanks again

Thanks alot guys.

We appreciate your patience while we confirmed the situation. This has happened before, and will most likely happen again.

Just to clear up the accusations that I heard a few people say in the begining of fight relating to Roc. We had no intention of stealing it, and if given the oppurtunity to work out the situation, we could have come to a decision before it was killed.

However, the way to not handle something like this is by spamming /random, /say, /shout, etc, with the hopes of lagging out the people fighting the HNM in contention. All the while screaming every obsenity known to man and beast. All of this hinders comunication that could otherwise happen to settle the problem.

I hope in the future LS's can work things out like they were today.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Why didnt you guys do the same for reach perfection

As I said, it was impossible to comunicate effectivly with PoS there. Almost all of us had excessive packet loss and R was between 2000 and 4000 for most people. As far as I knew, we had claim.

Let me give you a little background on Simurgh that day.

We had Serket stolen from us less then 24 hours before that fight after we brought it down to 30%. No wipe, no death, was just kiting for a sec cuz of MP and someone with a green LS stole it and killed.

The same people that stole serket from us were at Simurgh also. We later found out that the group that stole serket was a combined LS group of like 4-6 people. They were /follow most of us just to annoy us, after a comment by one of our LS member there about them being serket {thief} there was alot of commentary directed towards us, a large portion being auto-translate {amature}, etc commentary. That led into calling for help on mobs and trying to stand infront of our vokers with it just called on help. Along with alot of commentary from them about how much we sucked.

I see that our War was voking Simurgh, so I ran that direction. Did my debuffing and refreshing and I saw commentary from one of the people that stole serket from us accusing of of being thief. So, from the begining of the fight, we thought the people that stole serket from us were the ones complaining about us being a thief. At the point that we decided the serket thfs were the ones complaining, someone, presumably from PoS, shouted "LAG THEM OUT!!!!". This was when only ~10% of life was gone. From that point, untill after Simurgh was dead, I had R between 2000 and 4000. I thought I d/c'd several times. PoS and possibly other people there spammed /random, /say, /shout. When you have 20+ people spamming, there is no way to effectivly comunicate.

After the fight, it took us a few minutes to figure out wtf happened. After we checked logs, and verified that the original claimer was in Reach, we knew that Reach should have gotten Simurgh. Like I said, I wish we could have handled Simurgh peacefully like Behemoth was handled today.

I hope after hearing the other side of the story, you may have a little better understanding of what happened.

i dont know situation ^^;; i went there saw tomadachi had it...because i was on way other side map waiting .... glitch? because how do u lose hate after voke....this game does have glitches so wouldnt doubt...but some of the manners there were kind of childish...but i kind understand the situation..plus why does fatality always try to cause drama? maybe its just me...but he always in middle of things..hehe but grats on claim and kill..goodbye

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If someone's following you on Sirmugh why not just auto-run towards the ledge and then when you get really close change EQ so they fall off? :3

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ChOkOmArU
    i dont know situation ^^;; i went there saw tomadachi had it...because i was on way other side map waiting .... glitch? because how do u lose hate after voke....this game does have glitches so wouldnt doubt...but some of the manners there were kind of childish...but i kind understand the situation..plus why does fatality always try to cause drama? maybe its just me...but he always in middle of things..hehe but grats on claim and kill..goodbye
    ok listen up u little fuck, i have ignored ur bullshit about me up until now. drama wtf are u talking about, i said BG had the claim. stop making up shit about me cause im getting real sick of it u little crybaby. go leave ur ls cause someone made fun of u, bitch.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

So much anger!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChOkOmArU
    plus why does fatality always try to cause drama? maybe its just me...but he always in middle of things..
    even though what amarao said is true, fatality wasn't causing any drama yesterday. nobody knows what youre talking about

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i was there getting the death time for my ls, i was right next to amarok when behemoth pop and saw amarok voke it first, then go unclaimed right after he voked, i was saying what i saw.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Fatality I wouldnt stress yourself, it seems he likes ta cause trouble on our forums.

E. Body
    BG Level

Chokomaru is a shithead, but it seems I'm the only one with balls to say it on the forum and not just in tell or LS talk :3

Relic Shield
    BG Level

But he is like the energizer bunny

he just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

I would kill the bunny, but I thought a self inflicted heart attack would be a death more suitable for a moron.