Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Vid     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Vid

This has been upcoming for a long time, first off your a complete and total fag, who has no life and will never get laid, i will link some of your incredibly gay posts from your website to here. You talk as if FFXI is your real life, and your real life is a fucking game. Second off, i dont know how you got it into your pathetic little head that you destroyed me in ffxi, me switching to remora had nothing to do with you whatsoever, infact i wish i would have stayed to irritate you everyday like i did, so i can laugh when i picture you crying yourself to sleep at night, then cybering on the phone with one of the fat, 300 pound women from your linkshell (Who tells you they are a 110 pound blone, perfect figure woman). Your a pathetic peice of shit. I switched to Remora because of the fact i wanted to get into end game shit, and the current linkshell i had on bahamut (Uchino) held events to early for me to get up, and highly favored jps over the few NA in the shell ( I went to every even for almost 2 months straight to have a jp brd get a osode over me, after being in the shell for a little over 2 weeks). Get it through your fat head that your stupid attempts to bring me down had nothing to do with me switching to Remora, i know you think you did, which you probaly brag about it all the time and think your a badass. You change my posts in your forum to say gay shit, which got old after the first time you did it, and changed my name to fagtality, something a 15 year old would do. All in All, Fuck you, you pathetic peice of shit, get a GF ( No, Riva dosent count), Get a Life, Get Laid.

Fuck you

(Insert Care-o-meter picture here)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Fuck you, all you do is go around on threads and talk shit, no one gives a shit about your opinion.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/PrioryofSion ... topic=1233

Vid, thats the most pathetic shit i have ever read in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    Fuck you, all you do is go around on threads and talk, no one gives a shit about your opinion.

Your perception amazes me.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Just stop talking in this thread, go post in the other 1000000000000000 threads on this forum.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/PrioryofSion ... ic=82&st=0

and here is a infamous post by serket (ME) after PoS wiped to Serket.
    Notice all the LS they bash.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Do you know what PM's are?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Fuck you, all you do is go around on threads and talk, no one gives a shit about your opinion.

Seriously, Do you have a life, im looking at most of the threads on this forum, and less than a minute after they are posted, you post in them. Do you sit around your computer all day browsing the BG forums with your dick in your hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    Do you know what PM's are?
    Yes. I just don't think all drama needs to be brought here. Especially the wall-o-text kind.

Seriously, Do you have a life, im looking at most of the threads on this forum, and less than a minute after they are posted, you post in them. Do you sit around your computer all day browsing the BG forums with your dick in your hand?
    I'm doing java work while refreshing this thread every so often. As luck would have it, there is a response every minute. That and I'm bored.

I'm not sure how sex is involved in all this and what not, but if getting laid means that one gets a life and calms down, then perhaps you should be looking into getting laid yourself. ^^;

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i turned 18 today

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

i want to get laid

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy
    i want to get laid
    No you don't

PS Happy B-day Milks your now a man!! Muhahaha 8)

PSS Sekk the PM thing was refering to Fatality, if he wanted to tell vid all that crap he could have just sent him a PM...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I don't think anyone will make an account in PoS' forums to view the topics you link

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I got banned from the PoS forums for starting a fight with JerseyProphet and oddly enough I'm friends with him now.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    Quote Originally Posted by Yummy
    i want to get laid
    No you don't

This has been upcoming for a long time, first off your a complete and total fag, who has no life and will never get laid

I find it funny that you're calling him a loser when you're getting this worked up over a video game...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gafgarionn
    This has been upcoming for a long time, first off your a complete and total fag, who has no life and will never get laid

I find it funny that you're calling him a loser when you're getting this worked up over a video game...
    no, i have just heard from some people about his shit, im not worked up at all i just wanted to let him know.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Here is vid's post i was linking because PoS is to shitty for anyone to create a account.

When I logged on after maintenance, there were like 49 people online total. I logged off at Garlaige Citadel to try to go after Serket when the Server was back up and that I did. The only other person online from the LS at the time that I logged on was Coco. I kept her up the whole time hehe^^; I was determined to fight Serket. We stayed up even after they extended gaytenance twice. 5 fucking hours.. gay.... Anyway....

So there I was, looking totally sweet, in Garbage Shitadel when out of nowhere pops Serket in the Undead room. Some really awesome music starts playing in the background and it gets me totally pumped. I throw a ninja star at it and it cuts off one of it's legs, but Serket was like, "Yeah Right, hmph" and he grows his leg back. So I was like, "wtf" and I turn on my Ninja Khanyan and take off to the stairs. Serket was pretty clever though. I underestimated him. He's quite possibly a Ninja, too. He casted Bindga on me, removing all of my shadows while binding me at the same time. The near-by gilsellers started freaking out and cheered Serket on but I was like, "Chill homies, I'll handle this crap." I looked at wattuck intensly and his head exploded. Yeah, I didn't know he was a pirate either.

So, I'm soloing Serket for a little while and it seemed pretty easy... I got a little arrogant and so I started wailing on my guitar with excitement when unexpectedly, Serket starts spraying diarrhea everywhere. I was like, "holy crap" because it took a chunk of my life away. I was caught off guard. I was down to 11 HP, no lie, when some really sweet music starts to play in the background. Some guitars are wailing really really loud. They kept getting louder and louder... Then out of nowhere there is this really sweet ninja babe, Coco, casting Cure V on me. Everyone was like "WOoooooooW!" Without even thinking twice about it she cut off all of their heads for no reason. AND THAT'S WHAT I CALL REAL ULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!

After that, Serket was cake. I popped a huge boner in his face, so he couldn't see and he kept missing me. Then, when it couldn't possibly get ANY better, more ninjas show up. Tydeis and Dabill show up with guns blazin'. They start doing a funny dance move looking thing and are like, "FUSION" and they combine/morph into this Huge Ninja. Tydbill. He was wearing all black and had a huge guitar on his back and gold katanas. It was totally sweet.

And then it happened:

The ninja babe totally starts making out with me and everyone's heads start exploding.

THE END.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast