1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 8 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 51 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 20 hours, 8 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 13 hours, 51 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

FINAL FANTASY XIV Hotfixes (Aug. 4)

FINAL FANTASY XIV Hotfixes (Aug. 4)
    The following adjustment has been made:
    • Hit detection when attacking an enemy while level synced has been adjusted.
    • Items that can be obtained from treasure coffers appearing in archaeoskin, wyvernskin, and dragonskin treasure maps have been adjusted.
    • The following items can now be traded in multiple numbers at once to the Idyllshire NPC “scrip exchange”:
      Rowena’s token (red crafters’ scrip) / Rowena’s token (red gatherers’ scrip) / Rowena’s token (blue gatherers’ scrip)
    • The number of red gatherers’ scrips, red crafters’ scrips and blue crafters’ scrips that can be obtained as rewards from the NPC “scrip exchange” in Idyllshire and Revenant's Toll have been increased.
    • The Duty Finder has been adjusted so that players who have been vote-dismissed are not immediately available as candidates for joining a party. <= About !"¤& time!
    • Certain Worlds will no longer go down, even during congested periods such as right after a maintenance.
      *During congestion, Worlds will no longer go down, but the character selection screen may not display.
    [*]The following item names have been changed:
    • - Serpentskin Belt of Gathering → Dragonskin Belt of Gathering

The following issues have been addressed:
    • In “Alexander – The Cuff of the Father (Savage)”, players would sometimes be able to complete the duty without meeting all requirements under certain conditions.
    • In “Alexander – The Arm of the Father (Savage)”, certain objects would clip into the floor.
    • An issue in “Alexander – The Arm of the Father (Savage)” wherein monsters would only auto-attack under certain conditions.
    • An issue in “Alexander – The Burden of the Father (Savage)” wherein the hit percentage of physical attacks would change under certain conditions.
    • In “The Vault”, the game client could crash when defeating a boss under certain conditions.
    • In “The Dusk Vigil”, the game client could crash occasionally when exiting the dungeon through the timer running out. (PlayStation®4 version only)
    • Dravanian Wyverns in the Dravanian Forelands would not drop Wyvern Skins.
    • The machinist action “Rapid Fire” would not apply its effect properly while under the effect of “Gauss Barrel”.
    • Casting the black mage action “Fire III” immediately after receiving the “Firestarter” effect would result in an uninterruptable cast instead of an instant cast.
    • Using the astrologian card “The Ewer” on a dark knight with the “Darkside” status would not display the correct message.
    • When under the effect of the fisher action “Collector’s Glove”, catching a fish as a collectable would use up two pieces of bait.
    • The carpenter recipe for the “Sun Mica Grinding Wheel” listed an incorrect amount of Fieldcraft Demimateria III needed to craft it.
    • During the quest “From the Hoplon to the Brume”, the materia melding screen would display incorrect information when attempting to meld the rewarded materia immediately.
    • Dyeing quest reward items and then turning them in to complete other quests would not display the dye information correctly.
    • It was possible to occasionally submit items past the limit with material supplying for the Company Workshop.
    • The client would sometimes crash when interacting with legendary gathering nodes.
    • The game would become unresponsive when gathering collectables.
    • The player would not be able to synthesize until after re-logging if they stopped synthesis under certain conditions.
    • The weekly cap for Red Gatherers’ Scrips would not reset properly under certain conditions.
    • Purchasing high quality items in a specific way from the Idyllshire NPC “Splendor Vendor” would display as if the player purchased normal quality items.
    • When interacting with the Idyllshire NPC “Sabina”, the accessories under the Gordian Parts Exchange menus would not be in the correct order.
    • In the Fish Guide, the prime locations for the following fish were incorrect.
       Illuminati Perch / Hinterlands Perch
    • Opening the Party Finder widget would sometimes close the game under certain conditions.
    • When planning exploratory voyages, the amount of time lapsed for the previous voyage would sometimes not display correctly.
    • Assigning the following keys to the hotbar would cause the key name to not appear correctly on the hotbar:
       Insert / Print Screen / Scroll Lock / Pause
    • The game client may crash or cause the game to become unresponsive when logging in. (PlayStation®4 only)
    • The game could become unresponsive when performing emotes. (PlayStation®4 only)
    • Equipping “Hempen Camise” together with the following equipment as a female Elezen would cause certain graphics to not appear correctly:
       Antiquated Caller’s Armlets / Caller’s Armlets
       Antiquated Aoidos’ Shoulder Gloves / Aoidos’ Shoulder Gloves
    • Equipping both the “Asuran Dogi of Aiming” and “Orthodox Wristgloves of Aiming” would cause certain graphics to not appear correctly.
    • Shadows for certain housing interior furnishings did not display correctly.
    • Unnecessary objects appeared in the sky in the Dravanian Hinterlands.
    • It was not possible to land correctly while mounted in certain areas in the Dravanian Forelands.
    • Players could become stuck or fall through the map in several Patch 3.0 areas.
    • The helptext for “Snurbleberry Tart” did not include “EXP Bonus” and “Duration”.
    • The helptext for “Nameday Cake” contained incorrect food effects.)

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

The Duty Finder has been adjusted so that players who have been vote-dismissed are not immediately available as candidates for joining a party.
    Finally!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

they increased blue scrips... after i did 40 synths yesterday to finish all my books!

For a 500mb patch I was expecting a bit more than a bunch of hotfixes.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

The Duty Finder has been adjusted so that players who have been vote-dismissed are not immediately available as candidates for joining a party.
    I hope this means people will suffer the same penalty as if they left on their own.

This could make 24-man raiding less of a pain in the ass with all these crybabies complaining they want to be votekicked since they didn't get their drop.

inb4 people complaining that they got kicked from a party because their dps was too low.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nama Kemono
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    For a 500mb patch I was expecting a bit more than a bunch of hotfixes.
    Preloading seasonal event stuff most likely. Moonfire faire and w/e the anniversary event is called coming up.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Ragns View Post
    inb4 people complaining that they got kicked from a party because their dps was too low.
    There are complaints already made about abusive vote kick, that is. I saw 2 threads on FR subforum. I can kind of understand tho.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    There are complaints already made about abusive vote kick, that is. I saw 2 threads on FR subforum. I can kind of understand tho.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Most likely the swimsuits they showed long ago, which cover more than the long ago swimsuits back in early 2.0 ....;/

Wtb more adult swimsuits!

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ragns View Post
    I hope this means people will suffer the same penalty as if they left on their own.
    i read it was just not being able to queue in-progress.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I would be satisfied with votekicked not being able to queue in-progress. At the very least, not being able to join the same party they were in when they got kicked. That was one of the changes that needed to happen, so...good.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

The question is if you get kicked do you get a 30min penalty? or are you just unable to rejoin the instance where you got kicked

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

You can't queue in progress if you get kicked. Pretty much the perfect solution to the problem imo.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

So you can queue for new dungeons?

that's good i guess

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Not sure if it's the result of the hotfix patch, but anyone noticing that giant mobs (in my case, Fractal's Collosus and Chimera) constantly standing on top of you, or right in your face?

They usually leave a bit of a gap. Noticed it while tanking today, and it's not because of the adds causing it (it was never like this before, and I spammed Fractal as it's and quick prior to this hofix, so I remember)

Idk. I know doing darkscale today he got shoved soo hard into the wall rear attacks were not possible and even flank attacks were impossible to pull off far enough away to dodge its aoe lol. You had to be right under him to do any damage D: