Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

About the job's you level...

I don't know a good way to start this thread, just something that bugs me, I guess I'll leave it to you guys to decide on it, but I'll give my opinion.

/rant

Some people seem to think that the first job anyone levels is their "main" and any other job is worth less and/or is not considered a "main."
    Personally I would not level a job to 75 if I did not like it. I like all of the jobs that I have at 75 (and blm too of course, only 3 levels to go) equally. So who is it to tell me that my WHM is my main, and that my 3rd 4th 5th job has no bearing on things I can or can't do.

Is it truly not possible to love each and every one of the jobs you leveled equally? Like someone getting mad because I'm spending my fortunes worth of dynamis points on a good AF drop for my 3rd or 4th job(omg maybeI participated a lot for those points, but I'll be damned if I can't spend them). It only took me the same time, blood, sweat, tears, etc to level it to 75 as you did, but because you leveled it to 75 first makes you more qualified? I can outfit each of my jobs to do thier dut(y/ies) (LS events, soloing, helping people, etc) w/o muling at any given time.

So obviously I care enough about my jobs to not just have a 75<job> listed in my sig, but I can and do use any of them for any situation that arises either for soloing, helping out LS, helping people with little things here and there etc. Please, I wanna know what most of you guys/gals think about this.

/endrant

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Looks like an Alla post, smells like an Alla post, walks li-

/seizure

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by DeusNoctis
    Looks like an Alla post, smells like an Alla post, walks li-

/seizure
    This isnt an Alla post, I'm posting this here because a lot of the readers/posters here have multiple 75's, and participate in endgame (not all lol) so their opinions on this are worth something vs what anyone in Alla could offer.

I fukin hate alla...

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

So you just needed som attention?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

If you have BRD leveled I don't care what other 75s you have, you're coming to every event as BRD. Any questions?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal
    If you have BRD leveled I don't care what other 75s you have, you're coming to every event as BRD. Any questions?
    If I had a 75 brd, it means I liked the job, so I wouldnt mind coming to LS events as it. Being told to level a job for a LS, and not liking the job is a different story.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

who lit a firecracker and stuck it in your panties?

Grow balls and dont be emo, you're talking to the wrong people about your job's worth. Tell it to the people who seem to have a problem with it, talking to us wont help at all.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik

Grow balls and dont be emo, you're talking to the wrong people about your job's worth. Tell it to the people who seem to have a problem with it, talking to us wont help at all.
    Wins.

Well from your sig I'm guessing your LS makes you come as WHM to everything and only lets you lot WHM gear, where as you probably wanted a pair of Haidate and had to pass again to a person who is always on MNK or NIN. Seeing as you have both 75 you feel that you could use them as well, which don't get me wrong, awesome for both jobs. Your main problem is coming here, you should take this up with your LS.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Heian

Wins.

Well from your sig I'm guessing your LS makes you come as WHM to everything and only lets you lot WHM gear, where as you probably wanted a pair of Haidate and had to pass again to a person who is always on MNK or NIN. Seeing as you have both 75 you feel that you could use them as well, which don't get me wrong, awesome for both jobs. Your main problem is coming here, you should take this up with your LS.
    No, thats not the issue at all, most of this hatred is coming from the fact my dynamis LS has a points system, so we dont have people walking in, lotting a relic and then bouncing, and since I have multiple jobs, others with only 1-2 jobs, but also 10x less raid time bitch and moan I'm lotting a piece for 3rd or 4th job. My hnmls is very fair in its reward system.

And my many jobs isnt causing me to not obtain the items, its just other people are angry that I want 1-2 AF for various jobs. I have the points, I can spend it, if they wanna hate me, oh well. I could care less about the full sets, and shit wasting space in my MH, many can attest to me passing many relics I could equip and was the only lotter for.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi

Wins.

No, thats not the issue at all, most of this hatred is coming from the fact my dynamis LS has a points system, so we dont have people walking in, lotting a relic and then bouncing, and since I have multiple jobs, others with only 1-2 jobs, but also 10x less raid time bitch and moan I'm lotting a piece for 3rd or 4th job. My hnmls is very fair in its reward system.
    LOL@Dynamispointsystems

If you guys have a point system and this is happening to you,then something is wrong with the system. It seems like you are a senior member or have some sort of seniority in you Dynamis LS, but you are getting fucked over on other jobs you want Relic for. How does your point system work, you can only declair one main and not deveate from it unless you lose all of your points, if so thats fucking gay.

Also if you have point systems and let random people lot after one or two runs thats also an issue, you have too many people coming in and out of the LS. My current Dynamis LS has a really good lot policy, although not perfect, it works pretty well. Any job you have 70+ can lot first on that Relic, you can choose a second choice lot as well. This second choice you can be any level and you are allowed to lot when there are no first priority people lotting that job. This works pretty well for us because we do not let alot of people in, infact we have not had any new members in about a month. If people leave, thats fine, more Relic for the rest of us.

Always fun being in Beacudine for over two hours with 17 people not a single fucking drop.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I editted in a second paragraph, which might explain it.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Wins.

And my many jobs isnt causing me to not obtain the items, its just other people are angry that I want 1-2 AF for various jobs. I have the points, I can spend it, if they wanna hate me, oh well. I could care less about the full sets, and shit wasting space in my MH, many can attest to me passing many relics I could equip and was the only lotter for.
    shutup. We said we dont care, and to take it up with your LS because its an LS problem. Then you go and say its not an LS issue... and then you say that it is an LS issue.

Stop complaining. Stop trying to be a lootwhore. Having that many jobs at 75 means you have some time to sit an play, meaning you probably have more points than 90% of your shell. Take it up with them.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee

Wins.

shutup. We said we dont care, and to take it up with your LS because its an LS problem. Then you go and say its not an LS issue... and then you say that it is an LS issue.

Stop complaining. Stop trying to be a lootwhore. Having that many jobs at 75 means you have some time to sit an play, meaning you probably have more points than 90% of your shell. Take it up with them.
    Maybe the part where "dynamis" ls and "hnm" ls, weren't clear enough, they are 2 seperate shells, lead by 2 unrelated people.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

You are missing something.

Maybe the part where "dynamis" ls and "hnm" ls, weren't clear enough, they are 2 seperate shells, lead by 2 unrelated people.
    LS issue.

Why the hell do you have 2 seperate shells both with 2 seperate point systems lol. As it was said so perfectly before me "LOL@Dynamispointsystems" seriously lol.

still wins.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...n/img_0277.jpg
    Notice anything wrong with this picture?

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

There is a drg in it

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Show me where I said my HNMLS had a points system. I only brought up my hnmls to mention that my multi-jobs aren't seen as a problem by others with 1-2 jobs in that LS, referencing the post about my whm being main event job or w/e.
    And there is no problem here with me getting anything out of my dynamisLS, I was simply asking the endgame community for opinions on how people are treated because they have multiple jobs.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Show me where I said my HNMLS had a points system. I only brought up my hnmls to mention that my multi-jobs aren't seen as a problem by others with 1-2 jobs in that LS, referencing the post about my whm being main event job or w/e.
    Ok but still "LOL@Dynamispointsystems"

and stop being so dense, you are completely avoiding the fact that this is an LS issue, AND TO TAKE IT UP WITH YOUR FUCKING LS. Bye.

edit: LOL you even quoted someone else telling you to take it up with your LS wow.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee
    Ok but still "LOL@Dynamispointsystems"

and stop being so dense, you are completely avoiding the fact that this is an LS issue, AND TO TAKE IT UP WITH YOUR FUCKING LS. Bye.

edit: LOL you even quoted someone else telling you to take it up with your LS wow.
    Read 1 post up, theres nothing to discuss with my dynamisLS, I'm simply seeking opinions of others here about how multi-job people are handled, knowing that many here have multiple jobs.

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...n/img_0277.jpg
    Notice anything wrong with this picture?
    Needs more boobies?

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/3738/img02778wt.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast