FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Square Enix: Legend World

The Square Enix members program in Japan goes beyond yearly gifts. Players can create an avatar, write blogs, and unlock items for The 3rd Birthday. Square Enix: Legend World goes a step further and turns your Square Enix Members avatar into a Final Fantasy monster slayer.

This browser based RPG features monsters from different Final Fantasy games as enemies. Players will be able to fight the Bomb, Goblin, and King Behemoth from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers. Ring Wyrm, Cactaur, and Alraune are from Final Fantasy XII.

Square Enix: Legend World uses Stage 3D and Flash to present a world similar to a 3D RPG. If the specs are too high you can switch to simple view (right) instead of real view (left), which shows an active fight. The game plays the same in either view.

Square Enix is looking for people to sign up for a Closed Beta test slated to start in early 2013. Early players will receive a Gold Shield as a reward.
    http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/04...8Siliconera%29

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Wasn't expecting a browser based game to look this good..

Could've been a good handheld game.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Yeah yeah that's all good and well but... "Legend World"? What the fuck is with that name? That shit sounds like some old-school low-budget NES title.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Kinda' psyched on this for no good reason other than XII and CC throwbacks.

I never figured out how to make a stupid avatar character for my Square-Enix Members profile. Can you even do that yet?

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Kinda pissed I spent around 7 bucks on Airborne Brigade now. SE is just pumping out as much FF related shit as it can before our nostalgia goggles wear off and we realize how bad these things really are...

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

This looks pretty decent. Unlock items for the 3rd birthday? Is that old or are they adding something new to that game lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Kinda pissed I spent around 7 bucks on Airborne Brigade now. SE is just pumping out as much FF related shit as it can before our nostalgia goggles wear off and we realize how bad these things really are...
    why would you waste money on that lol, im ranked within the top 100 and usually in top 10 for brigades never payed anything lol

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Felius Nightfox
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    Kinda' psyched on this for no good reason other than XII and CC throwbacks.
    Same here. Looks like something I would play for a week or two, and then not touch again/for awhile (Like the majority of the apps I've gotten from the store from SE).

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Re: Square Enix: Legend World (Browser)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathbySnoosnoo View Post
    why would you waste money on that lol, im ranked within the top 100 and usually in top 10 for brigades never payed anything lol
    Holiday sale on vomp carrots =( I deleted the game though, got old real fast.