Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cursed Sollerets...can anyone synth them for me? O_o

I know that you have your list of 100 crafters, but that doesn't help me since it requires goldsmithing sub skill (or so 'm told )

So uh, anybody know somebody who can craft them or can anyone craft them? The two main names on the sell list haven't been on everytime I check ; ; (Zan and Warrudox or whatever)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Re: Cursed Sollerets...can anyone synth them for me? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    I know that you have your list of 100 crafters, but that doesn't help me since it requires goldsmithing sub skill (or so 'm told )

So uh, anybody know somebody who can craft them or can anyone craft them? The two main names on the sell list haven't been on everytime I check ; ; (Zan and Warrudox or whatever)
    which server this board is host to many people from many servers

Black Belt
    BG Level

he's on Bahamut, the only Leathercrafter w/ Goldsmithing sub i know is Zan, sorry.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Cursed Sollerets make Adaman Sollerets, are you sure it's Leathercraft? I thought it was Smithing w/ Gold support...

Anyways, the only person that comes to mind, if it is Smithing, is Beckes, very nice guy, he'll synth it for you for 300k if he HQs and 10k for NQ.

I've been using his services for some time now making Darksteel Gauntlets in my attempt to get Kaiser Handschuns

Black Belt
    BG Level

yeah Sollarets, is Smithing. Zan is leathercraft though, i don't know why he listed him there.

if he's been selling them on the AH he might just be buying ingredients and giving it to someone else to get him a +1.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Layzee used to make them with 88+5 smithing and 50 goldsmithing and I don't think he ever failed. I have 90+5 smithing and 54 goldsmithing if you want me to try.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I can't believe Koy used his account to Skill Up on Haubergeons.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Why would Koy care? He was one of the richest NAs on our server. (Pish posh, I broke 2 million gil. There goes my pcket change.)

BTW, I miss Layzee. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Why would Koy care? He was one of the richest NAs on our server. (Pish posh, I broke 2 million gil. There goes my pcket change.)

BTW, I miss Layzee. ;_;
    Is it mandatory that a rich Koy must be on every server? I know 7 people on seven servers who have a wealthy ass Koy smither with nearly every viable subcraft leveled.

The one on Shiva hasn't been seen in months though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Romero
    Is it mandatory that a rich Koy must be on every server? I know 7 people on seven servers who have a wealthy ass Koy smither with nearly every viable subcraft leveled.

The one on Shiva hasn't been seen in months though.
    Koy wasn't rich because he was a crafter, he was rich because the Phantom Worm was his bitch. His brother Layzee was a smith, but Koy would sometimes skill up smithing on Layzee.

BTW, Layzee was one of the best damn WHMs I ever partied with.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Koy wasn't rich because he was a crafter, he was rich because the Phantom Worm was his bitch. His brother Layzee was a smith, but Koy would sometimes skill up smithing on Layzee.
    Sadly many things such as the Phantom Worm are ran exclusively by the damn gilsellers.

The same ones that asked if they could have 5 million gil and my Haubergeon +1 because clearly I could buy another one.

Then they professed their love for me and tried to add me to their friends list.

God it was fun MPK'ing those fuckers everyday for a week.

yeah Sollarets, is Smithing. Zan is leathercraft though, i don't know why he listed him there
    Look at the price history for them. Waarudox and Zan are the two main sellers on them.

Anyways, the only person that comes to mind, if it is Smithing, is Beckes, very nice guy, he'll synth it for you for 300k if he HQs and 10k for NQ.
    I will try beckes again, but everytime i ask him he is afk ; ;

Layzee used to make them with 88+5 smithing and 50 goldsmithing and I don't think he ever failed. I have 90+5 smithing and 54 goldsmithing if you want me to try.
    I will keep that in mind amarok. If I can't get beckes to synth them for me by fridayish I'll get you to try and hope you don't break 8)

Thanks guys :D

my servers "koy" was pretty rich, with 100smith 60all sub crafts, but he quit few months ago, next person in line with 100 craft besides cooking or fishing is me at 97leather

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Getting off topic here...

You fail to understand that the Koy I was talking about wasn't this rich ass crafter who didn't give a fuck if he lost 2mil per synth. The Koy I'm talking about was complete opposite. Like Septimus pointed out, he made Phantom Worm his bitch and made millions on that... than sold his Gil, so in essence he was regular player turned gil seller. I have a screeny of him admitting it actually, gotta dig it up. /blackmail

He hopped LSs so much, and it's safe to say that about 60% of HNM scene population on Bahamut, knew who Koy was and trust me, they didn't think the best of the guy.

He used Layzee's, his brother's account to "skill up" Smithing.

I remember when I was in Myth, before it became S|B, Koy would be on Layzee and talk about how he was skilling up.

Layzee(Koy): LoooooL I just blew up Haubergon.... rofl

He was known as "Koy, the boy toy" fuck if I know why.

Anywho, back on topic... Orfeo I hope you get HQ... go go go go!! :D

HQ {Can I Have it?} 8)

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Koy was a sweetie-pie...

I would send him /tells while he was down in Kuftal asking if i could come skillup club on the phantom worm and he would always let me :D
    I'd always try to help out and bring darksteel ores for him if he ran out, he was always nice to me

We even fished up a few of those mantas down there, and got angel skins 3 times in one night, too bad they only sold back then for like 600k

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't like him he would MPK my friends doing Devil Manta. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    I don't like him he would MPK my friends doing Devil Manta. >.<
    damn....

Koy yelled at me for not keeping claim on Serket when I was a lvl 58 whm such a great guy lol

Hmmm, managed to get noris to synth for me :D I was checking those new search comment dealies for a bazaar with a pair, and his search comment was "106{Smithing} 60 {Goldsmithing}", so I got em

NQ, but ah well... thanks for offering to synth them that cheap amarok O_o