1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 35 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 24 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 11 hours, 35 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -2 hours, -36 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

[EXCALIBUR] Binding Coil of Bahamut Static NA/EU

Good evening!

A small group of friends is looking to bolster our ranks for Bahamuts Coil. We're discussing which evenings we would like to run, but we think Monday, Wednesday and Thursday Evenings, maybe a Sunday afternoon. The start time would be 7:30 to 8PM GMT and finish around 11PM. This is open to debate depending on applicants and when they're available.

We currently have 5 core members and 3 of us have multiple jobs geared for coil. We have two tanks who can also play DPS. One DPS who can also play WHM and two other DPS.

Therefore we are currently looking for two dedicated healers and if you can play other roles that is a bonus. We are also looking for DPS, but you must have multiple complimenting classes. For example MNK+BRD, BRD+DRG BLM+MNK etc. If you have a tank and a DPS or a healer and a DPS that works too. Flexibility is key here as we are working with a small group.

We're pretty laid back, but want to win. You must be able to tolerate constructive criticism and also give it out, speak up if you think a strategy is not working and let us know what you think would work.

We wont require you to hold a free company with us, but the aim is for this group to expand and hopefully make a larger community. Therefore I will not require you to hold a free company if you do not want to. We'll make a linkshell, just be online and ready at the required times.

If you think you would be interested, please message either Osmosis Dave, Duckman Drake, Bardok Fury or Leoheart Azurium in game. You can also private message me on here.

Cheers!

Hello I am very interested in joining your static.. I live in the EST time zone.. However your Raid hours are perfect for me since I work 3rd Shift.. I'm a Legacy player and I just started playing the game again a month ago.. I have a 50whm and 50pld which is not geared however I can gear those jobs if needed.. My main job is BLM w/ Relic +1 all iLvl 70+ gear and 1 Allagan piece.. My second job is Mnk in which I'm currently gearing and working on its Relic.. I play on the pc and I have access to vent, TS, and Mumble.. I also have a Mumble server for use during events if needed.. If your interested pm me here or send me a message in-game to my character The illustrious. Thanx!