BG Level

Let the revolution begin?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

There was something like this years ago that shell(?) gas bought for a few million/billion dollers and sat on it so it didnt ruin their markets.. I hope this changes cars and fuel as we know it 3$ for gas in MI is stupidly expensive.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

A friend sent me this video the other day and I was amazed.

Then he told me the power requirement to run it and I lol'd.

WOW... thats absolutly amazing... and we got excited when they could hybrid electricity and gas... now water and gas... WHATS NEXT OXYGEN?!?!?!?

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Brendam
    WOW... thats absolutly amazing... and we got excited when they could hybrid electricity and gas... now water and gas... WHATS NEXT OXYGEN?!?!?!?
    filtered and used vegetable oil in diesel fuel car's are as good as regular diesel gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon
    filtered and used vegetable oil in diesel fuel car's are as good as regular diesel gas.
    Oh yea, and your car smells like frenchfries!

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon
    Oh yea, and your car smells like frenchfries!
    Already does.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I bet you need 2kg of uranium to power the mechanism that turn water into that.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I doubt it would take that much Uranium to power it lol, maybe not really sure. Imo that guy is a god among men. If the world swicthed to his engine, global warming would decline steeply which in turn would cause other negative effects to decline. That guys one invention would pretty much have a ripple effect on the entire planet over the next 200 years. Mostly for the better probably

Global warming is a myth.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Ok. You keep telling uself that. Global warming is not a myth. Lol ive seen the same argument in other threads. Flat out your wrong, glbal warming is CO2 in the atmoshpere that traps other gases and thus creates a greenhouse effect raising the global temperature scale. This was and is caused by the industrial revolution of steam power. Guess what, steams main biproduct is CO2. It continues today in the same way and from car exhaust machines and burning ot trees etc.

So no it isnt a myth, but you keep telling urself that.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

apparently we had global cooling in the 70's

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Jeveh
    I doubt it would take that much Uranium to power it lol, maybe not really sure. Imo that guy is a god among men. If the world swicthed to his engine, global warming would decline steeply which in turn would cause other negative effects to decline. That guys one invention would pretty much have a ripple effect on the entire planet over the next 200 years. Mostly for the better probably
    Well, I was sarcastic about the quantity, but you do need some kind of power to make water do stuff like that. What I was wondering is how much energy you need to activate it.

Water ---> "???" ---> Water can't create energy, and it can't be a self sufficient reaction since water is stable . Unless he is hiding us some magical property water have, you need AT LEAST as much energy to start that reaction than you will end up getting.

He said he used electricty for it, but how does he get that electricity? If it's by burning some sort of fuel, the whole process is pointless.

preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Guess what, steams main biproduct is CO2..
    If you are going to argue at least be right all the way. Steam is H2O nothing else, you are telling me that CO2 escapes from my kettle when I boil water? I agree with you but your argument is flawed and fails!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes
    If you are going to argue at least be right all the way. Steam is H2O nothing else, you are telling me that CO2 escapes from my kettle when I boil water? I agree with you but your argument is flawed and fails!
    He probably meant smoke, not steam

Anyway, global warming is real. Just look what happened on Venus when the quantity of CO2 atmosphere hit the point of no return. 700celcius+ and acid sulfuric rain.

It won't be as drastic on Earth since we are farther from the Sun than venus, but I'm pretty sure we can kill ourselves that way.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Water ---> "???" ---> Water can't create energy
    Yes it does, it's a chemical reaction and all chemical reactions "create" energy.

(Of course energy can neither be created nor destroyed but in lamen terms, yes, Energy is created.)

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes
    You fail.....read the whole post steam the biproduct of steam power is CO2 you know the smoke that comes out of a locomotive....thats a combination of steam and CO2. Next time pay attention and read the whole post. Seeing as boiling water uses no Carbon whatsoever (like coal does, ya know when u use it for steam u obvioulsy missed that day in chem class

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Mekami
    Yes it does, it's a chemical reaction and all chemical reactions "create" energy.

(Of course energy can neither be created nor destroyed but in lamen terms, yes, Energy is created.)

Run to point A to point B and come back to A. Tell me how you didn't spend any energy. Take fuel, burn it, and make some fuel with what you just burned, and explain me how you "gained" energy. In the optimal circumstance,you can break even, but you can never gain energy.

The guy make it sound like he only need water to create energy, and what result is energy + more water. This is not possible.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mekami

Pretty much it uses electricity to spereate the molecules of H2O into O2 and H and Id assume it burns the hydrogen? Im not sure what the biproduct would be but if its burns "clean" id say prolly O2. Really no clue though i didnt build it lol.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Pretty much it uses electricity to spereate the molecules of H2O into O2 and H and Id assume it burns the hydrogen? Im not sure what the biproduct would be but if its burns "clean" id say prolly O2. Really no clue though i didnt build it lol.

There is no bi product if you burn H2 + O together >_> 2*H2+O2= 2*H2O