+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steins;Gate (PC/PS3/Vita)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Steins;Gate (PC/PS3/Vita)

This finally has a semi-reliable release date (31st of March). Folks have been dangling at the ends of strings since what, last September?

Limited Edition Physical Preorder

Also available at Right Stuf and J-LIST. Right Stuf has it at a substantial discount right now so jump on it if you want the collectibles.

http://i.minus.com/ilDqmfQ0z424E.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/iGgOtGeSTaWq3.jpg

This is a preorder for the Limited Edition of Steins;Gate. The game is fully voiced in Japanese, with text and subtitles in English. The Limited edition comes with the following items:

- Deluxe box with satin matte finish
    - The Steins;Gate game DVD
    - The user manual
    - An original Fanbook
    - Future Gadget Lab Member Pins with Display Box.

Preorder customers also get the Download Edition of the game for free, sent on day one of release.
    Available this Winter.

5pb. and Nitroplus present the time travel adventure that started it all!

Set in Akihabara, the Mecca of Japanese anime culture, Steins;Gate follows a group of friends who accidentally invent a method of sending messages to the past. Their discovery plunges them into a world of conspiracy and shifting timelines where the push of a button can change the course of history.

Originally released in 2009, Steins;Gate has developed into a massive franchise with dozens of spinoffs and adaptations. Now, fans can experience the original Steins;Gate vision with a full English translation. Interact with your favorite characters and reach endings not seen in the anime. The choice is yours!
    Digital Only Edition ($40): JAST or J-LIST

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

What kind of games are these? RPG or?

It's a visual novel game, choices and reading etc.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah, looked it up right after that post.

Any good? I did like the Zero Escape series and the Ace Attorney games. . but that's about the extent of my experience.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Yeah, looked it up right after that post.

Any good? I did like the Zero Escape series and the Ace Attorney games. . but that's about the extent of my experience.
    If you liked the Zero Escape series you'll looove Steins;Gate. Far more branching in the storyline than in Ace Attorney titles.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I don't get why it took them so long to release this VN, there's been a fan translation circulating for years (and from what I gather, it's the same translation but fully finished/cleaned up), anybody who wanted to read this probably already did.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Doesn't mean fans won't buy it to show support. "Better late than never"

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Limted edition & Digital download to release on March 31st, 2014, April 30th for Standard release
    Set in Akihabara, the Mecca of Japanese anime culture, Steins;Gate follows a group of friends who accidentally invent a method of sending messages to the past. Their discovery plunges them into a world of conspiracy and shifting timelines where the push of a button can change the course of history.

Originally released in 2009, Steins;Gate has developed into a massive franchise with dozens of spinoffs and adaptations. Now, fans can experience the original Steins;Gate vision with a full English translation. Interact with your favorite characters and reach endings not seen in the anime. The choice is yours!

Limited and Download Editions: release on March 31st, 2014

Standard Edition: release on April 30th, 2014
    http://www.jastusa.com/shop/catalogs...=Steins%3BGate

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Will this be worth playing if you've watched the anime? Or no since I already know what happens?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Coming to PS3 & Vita on August 25th
    PQube are pleased to announce that MAGES, 5pb. and Science Adventure Team’s critically acclaimed Steins;Gate for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita systems, will release in the US on the 25th of August.

North America will also receive the much sought-after ‘El Psy Kongroo Edition’ of Steins;Gate. This edition is now available to pre-order exclusively via Rice Digital.

The Steins;Gate ‘El Psy Kongroo Edition’ will contain:

• Limited Edition Steins;Gate on PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Vita containing

• Gorgeous, premium quality 126 page artbook featuring CG and Key Artwork

PLUS!

• Double Pin Badge set for new Future Gadget Lab Members!

• Exclusive Metal Upa Replica

• Badge set and Metal Upa Presentation box

The Steins;Gate El Psy Kongroo Edition can be pre-ordered from the Rice Digital Store for just $79.99 and includes free shipping.

Steins;Gate is widely considered to be the greatest Visual Novel ever made. A critically acclaimed tale that follows a bunch of young misfits and scientists, whose ability to send text messages into the past sees world events spiral out of control.
    http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/s...us-version-ps3
    http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/s...ersion-ps-vita

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Physical Standard Edition exclusive to Amazon

They're not up for pre-order, yet. The EU versions are available for $40 PS3 & $50 Vita.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

PS Vita limited edition coming to NA January 19th
    • Includes 2016 calendar with exceptional Steins;Gate artwork
    • Experience a twisting narrative where user interaction alters the course of the future
    • Forge lasting emotional bonds with the cast of original and hugely memorably characters
    • Observe an enhanced visual presentation of the unique and masterful art style
    • Become immersed in the world of Steins;Gate, only fleetingly touched upon in the anime adaptation
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...SG/12-230c-20/