+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Vuitton

Oh Texas... (72 year old ninja subdued)

A Texas Policeman tases a 72-year old great grandmother.

BBC NEWS | Americas | Texan senior sues over stun gun

A 72-year-old great-grandmother in Texas has threatened to sue police after an officer "tased" her with an electronic stun gun.

Kathryn Winkfein was pulled over for speeding while doing her weekly shopping in Austin, Texas.

The officer shocked her with the taser gun after she resisted arrest and became argumentative.

CCTV footage showed her screaming with pain on the ground but police say that she was not seriously injured.

Mrs Winkfein was stopped by a police officer for speeding in her white pick-up truck.

Grainy police video footage shows the officer shove her and point the taser gun at her as she refuses to go quietly.

She dares the officer to shoot her, he opens fire.

As Mrs Winkfein writhes on the ground, the officer threatens to shoot again.

Taser guns fire 50,000 volts. They are widely used by police in the United States and are categorised as non-lethal weapons.
    I mean, I know grandma was being argumentative about her speeding ticket, but is it necessary to fucking tase her?

(in before darwinism)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

don't tase me bro. loltexas.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

And to think, all she wanted were snacks.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by Vuitton View Post
    A Texas Policeman tazes a 72-year old great grandmother.

BBC NEWS | Americas | Texan senior sues over stun gun

I mean, I know grandma was being argumentative about her speeding ticket, but is it necessary to fucking taze her?

(in before darwinism)
    Yes, it was needed. She nearly committed suicide twice, by attempting to pass the officer onto one of the BUSIEST highways in central Texas. Bitch needed to be tazed. You don't fuck around with the officers on stretches of road like especially when he's telling you to sit your ass down and act like a fucking adult.

Also to add in, after watching it on local news all day yesterday, the Officer that tazed her is the man in charge of taser training for that precinct and instead of shooting her, or hitting her with his baton, he chose the safest way to subdue her, after being ordered to stop 9 separate times, which was hitting her with tazer, rather than beating her ass.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Gonna see how long I can refrain from bashing that shit hole.

Starting now.

Vuitton

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    Yes, it was needed. She nearly committed suicide twice, by attempting to pass the officer onto one of the BUSIEST highways in central Texas. Bitch needed to be tazed. You don't fuck around with the officers on stretches of road like especially when he's telling you to sit your ass down and act like a fucking adult.
    Sounds like there is more to this story than the BBC has provided. Please detail what happened prease.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Should've shot her instead. Win-win situation.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

solid move, he probably saved lives

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Read OP 4 times before I read tase instead of tastes

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

haha

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

The old woman refused to sign the ticket, and the officer proceeded to read her rights, and ask her to step out of the vehicle so that he could place her under arrest.

She exits the vehicle where she then wants to sign the ticket and avoid going to jail, but since she has already missed her chance, the officer tells her that she cannot go back on her decision and proceeds to attempt to arrest her.

She then attempts to go back to her vehicle, when the officer pushes her out of the way the first time, saving her from being hit by a large pickup truck, (Dualy or whatever the fuck it is) He then tells her to calm down, and to stop refusing his orders. The officer proceeds to attempt to calm her down, while keeping her out of harms way of traffic. after the 9th time of issuing the order to comply, he tazes her, and she then becomes compliant.

In the process, the officer saved her life, the life of other motorists, and then prevented injury to himself and her though the use of the tazer.

She was doing 65 in a 45 work zone area.

Bitch deserved the tazing, and quite frankly, if you're gonna act like a man, be prepared for the consequences.

Also, the best line from the dashboard cam: "I will taze you if need be" "Well fucking taze me, You wouldn't dare taze an old lady, you don't have the guts"

Ridill
    BG Level

in before "in before plow says she deserved it"

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Hey Plow, did she deserve it?

Vuitton

The old woman refused to sign the ticket, and the officer proceeded to read her rights, and ask her to step out of the vehicle so that he could place her under arrest.

She exits the vehicle where she then wants to sign the ticket and avoid going to jail, but since she has already missed her chance, the officer tells her that she cannot go back on her decision and proceeds to attempt to arrest her.

She then attempts to go back to her vehicle, when the officer pushes her out of the way the first time, saving her from being hit by a large pickup truck, (Dualy or whatever the fuck it is) He then tells her to calm down, and to stop refusing his orders. The officer proceeds to attempt to calm her down, while keeping her out of harms way of traffic. after the 9th time of issuing the order to comply, he tazes her, and she then becomes compliant.

In the process, the officer saved her life, the life of other motorists, and then prevented injury to himself and her though the use of the tazer.

She was doing 65 in a 45 work zone area.

Bitch deserved the tazing, and quite frankly, if you're gonna act like a man, be prepared for the consequences.

Also, the best line from the dashboard cam: "I will taze you if need be" "Well fucking taze me, You wouldn't dare taze an old lady, you don't have the guts"
    Hmmm, this story isn't as interesting now that you've successfully defended the cop. I liked the anti-american bbc article. "The US will electrocute your grandma for fun!"

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Also, the other thing to note, the bitch didn't even have the tazer needles in her skin, he barely scratched her, she didn't even get the full blast.

Ridill
    BG Level

sounds like she tried to be cool at one point, but other than that, judging just from what kori's saying sounds like it was necessary

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    sounds like she tried to be cool at one point, but other than that, judging just from what kori's saying sounds like it was necessary
    My buddy and I actually turned up the TV in the other room and went to watch the dashboard cam on the news, we were like, good job travis county cop, who are notorious douchebags.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

If the woman had a gun, this could've been avoided.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Did ya'll see the video?

sounds like a grumpy old hag crying for sympathy for being old...and stupid. Deserved it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast