Thread: Ryko     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Ryko

Dark Pch. is an idiot. Shitface has serious mental/emotional problems. Punch him in the face for me plz

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

He does himself a huge disservice with the way he acts, it's pretty ridiculous. Even a large majority of the people who know him in person don't really like him <_> you can only say "he's not a bad guy" so many ways before you just leave it up to personal opinion though lol. I checked that other topic and he treats any slight disagreement as a provocation to start drama.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I KNOW I feel bad that he's in your crew (if you're still in that crew)

23 years old

BG Level

Nah it broke like... 2 weeks after I made Bad DI lol. I'm in zodiac braves now, rookie is the only member of my old crew that is in my current one.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I dont know anything about that crew

Look at me arguing with him in this thread, he's so retarded.
    http://smashboards.com/showthread.ph...=1#post5258144

23 years old

BG Level

Kinda newish but we should be repping pretty hard in the coming months. Our first tourney rookie placed 7th, dan and munk could have probably placed just as well but inui fucked the bracket so hard to rig himself getting higher.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

i never understood seedings. They just make it so pros dont take eachother out early on? Seems kinda shady, but i remember them doing a seeding for me on a 1-4 or 1-5 system. Dont remember what number i got

23 years old

BG Level

No inui had a specific hand in the last tourney's bracket and therefore made sure anyone who he had lost to previously would face m2k as he fought randoms going through the other half of the winner's bracket.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

thats fucking cheap. did anyone else know? (and went further to ban him from touching the brackets computer? lol) (and isnt he that fat/short/white kid with the really long hair thats like, dirty blonde?)

23 years old

BG Level

Yeah you got it right, velocity caught wind of it and blasted him publicly for it. It was awesome, now I'm sad he's quitting brawl since i became a fan right there. We're running the next terra-bite, half tempted to tell munk to sit him right next to m2k to start on the bracket.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Throwing around all kinds of names of people and stuff i dont know outside of M2K

I fought inui in teams, my team was Peach/Peach, against ChuDat and Inui Pika/Sheik. My team member got beaten (and i was high% with another stock left, i think chu and inui both had 1stock maybe?) and chu wanted to have inui grab me so he could charge and UpSmash. Needless to say they had a hard time with that, because chu was at a high% himself, and trying to not die as i chased his little rat ass down :3 I dont remember exactly how i died, but we lost~ Oh well, good times (*'-')

AkashiXI

I'm assuming your SB name = White Peach? This is some pretty good drama;o

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Yeah~ I was just mad that people believe what he says, and he's telling other people that I dont know what i'm talking about. RAAAAAAAAAAAGE

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Fuck him he obviously said landing hit box to begin with and tried to

2003 join date is fucking pimp btw, geez.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I don't understand how anyone can regularly view Smashboards. That site is worse than KI before they finally upgraded.

My join date beats Nirokun's.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I got back into checking up on it to see new AT's to look out for and stuff. The whole community is really mixed, but the overwhelming majority is people I wouldnt want to associate with. That isnt to say that I couldnt have fun fighting them, but otherwise, I'm not inviting them over for tea and cookies

Xerlic, were you of the generation that downloaded match videos from chillin and superdoodleman's AIM file check thing? Those were the fucking days man, dial-up, waiting all night for a match you knew was fucking good (but really wasnt, but you didnt care, you were a noob and everything was amazing put to good music :DD)

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I made my account on SmashBoards that long ago due to a tournament that my friend was running at college. He actually started a smash brothers club at school and it was funded and shit. Anyways, he asked me to find a place to post online to try and get more people to come and I found Smashboards.

My friend thought he was really good, so as usual talked a lot of shit. We actually got DA and Azen to come up and needless to say destroyed everyone. We knew nothing about wave dashing and L-cancels and all that higher level stuff.

It's kinda funny because I think this was one of DA's first tournaments and I'm pretty sure Azen's first because I remember him saying he had to ask him mom permission to come. He actually showed up with his mom cheering him on in the tournament. I thought it was hilarious that some 13 year old kid was schooling everyone. I think Azen won it, or at least placed top 3. The other 2 top 3 were Wes and some peach player from DA. His name started with an H.

Anyways, I never got into checking those guys AIMs for videos, but I did download a bunch from Smash hub since DC was pretty popular back then. I wasn't too much into competitive Smash playing. I was more into Guilty Gear.

AkashiXI

I liked Guilty Gear as well, but unfortunately I had a "Bridget or bust" persona and yeah... Bridget sucks :/. I think he's like the lowest tier or something, and I could never beat anyone as him -.-

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsu Kiyome
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by AkashiXI View Post
    I liked Guilty Gear as well, but unfortunately I had a "Bridget or bust" persona and yeah... Bridget sucks :/. I think he's like the lowest tier or something, and I could never beat anyone as him -.-
    Umm isn't he like High Tier in ^C?

Anyways, Ryko, lettme join 'j00r crew.

You need a good Snake player to beat the shit out of tier riding newfags.

23 years old

BG Level

You just gotta beat 2 of us or some deal but I will put in a word to dan and munk.