1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 48 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 11 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 20 hours, 48 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 13 hours, 11 minutes
Closed Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Die Ende Linkshell Recruiting [Sargatanas]

Wanting to start a linkshell
    Hello!
    I am looking for players who are interested in helping me start up a linkshell.
    Here of some of my thoughts already: I am interested in making a EST/CST linkshell where events would correspond to those time-zones. I am very much interested in Endgame content and I would very much like to start a linkshell that focuses on endgame and takes it head on with a serious approach but not so serious as to ruin the fun of the game itself as well as the social aspect, because after all it is just a game.

I want to make a linkshell that makes a lasting impression on our server. I've have been in plenty of linkshells to know one of the major problems with them is inactivity. I would very much like to start a linkshell with people who have very active play styles such as myself.

A linkshell should be a democracy with strong leaders and I have every hope that I can find dedicated Sargatanas players to help me build a solid LS.

I've have begun a starting point and at the moment I'm looking for leaders to help me begin to build. If you are interested message me in game
    Thanks!

didn't post a link or anything

http://dieende.enjin.com/

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

ah sorry it didn't let me
    My in game name is Haku Cassias