Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablos vs Wyrms = h4x     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Diablos vs Wyrms = h4x

Summoner's were always one of the best choises to kill wyrms but now Ouryu/Jorm/Tiamat are competely easy.

His ranged atk was doing from 250-258 constantly, I never saw a resist which ment you could get 750 dmg in per SMN in the air (if they fix the admn BP thing). It basically cut the fight time in half. It is greatly effected by Darksday because it started doing 300 dmg when darksday hit.

Finally.. Thank you SE for something nice>_>

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: Diablos vs Wyrms = h4x

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav
    Summoner's were always one of the best choises to kill wyrms but now Ouryu/Jorm/Tiamat are competely easy.

His ranged atk was doing from 250-258 constantly, I never saw a resist which ment you could get 750 dmg in per SMN in the air (if they fix the admn BP thing). It basically cut the fight time in half. It is greatly effected by Darksday because it started doing 300 dmg when darksday hit.

Finally.. Thank you SE for something nice>_>
    I lol'd.

They've always been extremely easy.

By easy.. I ment time-wise-.-

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Yup, all 250-280 for us too (I think, SMNs had very specific numbers). Laaaaaaaggy But it looked pretty cool.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

What would you say your time to beat them would be now?

was 1hr10min

but we spent like 15min trying to fix the fact that our WHM disbanded with claim and it raped the tanks O_O.. the damage was SMN only

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Which dragon? And how much time would you say that shaved off?

It was Tiamat.. and our normal kills are 1hr30min-1hr40min when it goes flawlessly. If we didnt have the claim issue on Tiamat I think we would have killed it in like 55-60min

Considering Diablos is bugged and the SMN were missing out on about 10 seconds per BP... It was still good

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Cool, And Stan nice to cya a old siren person again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilimac
    Cool, And Stan nice to cya a old siren person again lol.
    hah ur name did look familiar

Sea Torques
    BG Level

did you try 2hring it to see what percentage of HP it takes off?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah, pretty sweet :D, For bst, diabolos is a very good way to keep his direction in check when in the air. He spins when he starts drawing people in (pets have a harder time keeping hate because they miss tiamat) which can make him land in a dangerous/difficult position.

Quote Originally Posted by mdn
    did you try 2hring it to see what percentage of HP it takes off?
    Ya we tried the 2hr.. we saw 700dmg.. we saw 200 dmg.. and we saw 68 dmg

it is better then the other 2hrs... cause it does dmg.. but it sucks lol

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Ya, the ls i am in used the 2hr on genbu I saw only 1 go off for 78.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

we had a 73 smn use the 2h on tiamat today. first one was for 60ish dmg, the second one (after threnody) was for 663.

makes me wonder what's the most dmg you can do with it on a wyrm

i gotta agree about the new bp too, definitely speeds the fight up when your smns aren't lazy

My Predator Claws does more than that, and I can get 3 per touchdown on Tiamat. Diablos doesn't (currently) benefit from -BP gear so the damage would be slower, despite being able to use it in the air.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

yea, kills a lot of time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Faranim
    My Predator Claws does more than that, and I can get 3 per touchdown on Tiamat. Diablos doesn't (currently) benefit from -BP gear so the damage would be slower, despite being able to use it in the air.
    if i read the first post right (and i think i am), diabolos can be used to DD in the air (as well as garuda on the ground)?

hence, 750ish in the air is about a 33% increase in total damage from the summoners, assuming each of those 3 BP's per grounding does 750 damage each. That is quite significant

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Just curious how long Tiamat takes you guys anyway, with or without Diabolos.

We killed him I think in 1 hour 5 minutes with about 22 people, using just 2 SMN's.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I am curious about the Phalanxga BP. I have heard that the damage reduction is very high letting PLDs tank about anything. Has anyone tried this out in EXP or HNM?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast