Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

About to level DRG

And since i dont know any particularly good ones of my server.I could use some advice about What gear to have as i level and when i hit 75. Thanks.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

There's a thread on the KI DRG forums called "Gearing as you go". It's worth a look if you want to make sure you're well-geared at every level.

Edit: Was going to link you to it but it seems it lost all of its formatting when they upgraded the forums. http://killingifrit.com/forums/index...owtopic=133539 if you want to sort through the mess.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

DRG is a pretty standard mele as gear is concerned. We don't get the great stuff like haubs and such but you can make up for that. As for a level by level guide, I used the "Gearing as you go" sticky in the drg section of KI. Hope nobody minds me mentioning that site.

As for things maybe not stressed elsewhere:

Keep the timers on Jump and High Jump ticking at all times. These help tp gain as well as hate control with high jump and super jump. Be carefull with Super jump. If you are getting beaten up most likely the mage is curing you. If you Super jump then the mob will turn and start pounding on the healer.

Hope this helps.

Man I was beaten as I typed.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    There's a thread on the KI DRG forums called "Gearing as you go". It's worth a look if you want to make sure you're well-geared at every level.

Edit: Was going to link you to it but it seems it lost all of its formatting when they upgraded the forums. http://killingifrit.com/forums/index...owtopic=133539 if you want to sort through the mess.
    That's the thread I used as well. There's probably some changes that can be done here and there, but otherwise its a really good guide.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What the others said, the KI guide is pretty comprehensive and only missing most recent gear additions like Aurum.
    What you find on DRG when leveling that there are some pieces of gear that last you absolutely forever, such as Battle gloves/SFGs, Republigar, Leapers and there's nothing better until the 70s. On the other hand you have the priviledge of eating meat earlier than most other melee jobs, I always used to carry both meat and sushi in XP parties with me and as you level and mobs become low evasion just swap to meat.