Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Few things. Timers, LS fund, etc.

Hey guys, the Siren LS I'm in is pretty good, we're sort of an up and coming LS. We've killed a few HNM like Roc, Simurgh, Serket, etc. I was just wondering how yall kept up with timers of different HNM. Do yall only keep the timer of one or two HNM at a time or do yall somehow keep track of 5 or more HNM at a time? Don't have to tell me how but it'd be nice to know if yall actually did.

Also I was wondering what exactly do yall use LS funds for? The only thing that comes to mind is the cost of dynamis but some LSs, dont know if yall do, have 50+ million gil in there fund. What could a LS be spending that money on?

Thx in advance.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

remember timers by memory? lol its not that hard, I can name all timers for most HNM's on bismarck off the top of my head =x

but every day those timers can each change by 0-3 hours, you hafta be there to have an accurate time so your not sittin out there forever.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

yeap, its easy to remember I mean, I'm not at every kill, but can always get ToD through friends~birds chirp a lot :D

Our server must be different, LS tend to keep ToDs in the LS, so we only hear about HNM deaths from our own LS members, and maybe our friends who just happen to see it.

Psychicblade

A small group of friends decided lets hunt HNMs together since the HNM shells on our server have some good playes but also some Aholes. We basiclly didn't like any HNM shells becuase of this figured we would all stick together and learn on our own. It's only 16 of us and we have no plans on killing the huge HNMs just to have some fun. During the recent server maintence we decided to put this into effect. We decided to target Roc and a regular NM Old Two-Wings.

The reason for this was since we are just a small bunch Old Two-Wings would be a good target to practice passing on TOD daily to people as well as making some gil Bat Cape sells for 3mill here ^^.

Roc we would take the TOD and wait for the weekend when we had eveybody on to take it.

This worked out well sold 4 Bat Capes since maintence and killed Roc twice good drops on Roc >.<. Eventually times rotated to when nobody was around to track the TOD sp all we could do was wait till the NM would surface in hours when we could track it again. My question is how do estimate when it will surface again after going in a 6hr blind time?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

none of them is bg ^^

;-x