Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Jaridah Nails: Subcraft levels?

I was wondering what the cloth and leather subcraft are on these.
    Somepage says 65 Smithing, and unknown for both subs.

I went 1/2 today on HQ, however, looking at the AH, last HQ sale is 2.5 mil (like 2 months ago lol). However, there's never more than 1 up. So ... is it tier 0?

1/10

edit: Don't make a new thread for stupid shit like this, or people will REAM YOU

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Huh? Why? seems like a valid question to me. It's not like it was a "HAY GUYZ HOW MUCH PLVL GOLD 100 GET ME?"

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by noremorse
    edit: Don't make a new thread for stupid shit like this, or people will REAM YOU
    I knew that ... i was expecting to get owned in hopes of getting some actual info. However I had no idea where to put it otherwise. It's not like we have a smithing (or other craft) sticky or something for questions. I can't see putting shit like this in the newbie forum being very effective either ... unless we want a newbie crafters forum

Also ... Jaridah Bazubands are T2? There's enough HQs on the AH, but then, it's still break even for NQs.

Tier 1 also I believe. 1/10. Personally I don't care about making new threads. But the people who browse forums everyday always like to bitch about something ;d and that would be one of the things.