Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Regarding the new Cassie Video

Hey hey. First off, Ondori, love the videos, your editting techniques are great.

But, regarding the new Cassie video, I have one simple question that's been bugging me since I watched it. Why did you guys Call For Help? Was this just an accident during the fight or was there a particular reason for doing this?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

what new cassie video?

it's not new, or bg, it's from another LS
    we called for help on bune once in ancient times, but we just died/zoned and fought it went it went undone
    i heard about that cassie thing when they did it though, and call for help was accident lol

Ah, gotcha. And sorry, I meant 'new' as in 'newly posted to the website'. Thanks for the info, Berticus. It's just always so deeply saddening to see that happen. I mean, I find it sad when I see poor low level people around Bastok call for help on Leaping Lizzy, but on HNMs that'd be heartbreaking.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

That was oolldd times, and someone didn't take their <call for help> marco off. No one from this LS, it was from my old LS...

I'm glad to be with BG now ^^

-Ondori-

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Regarding this video, what is the name of the song? I've been trying to figure out what the song is from way back when I first saw it, but no luck Thanks ^^

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Cassie vid...
    it's "Gorilla radio" by Rage agaisnt the machine.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Thanks Ondori ^^ Keep up the good work! And good luck to all BG on Dynamis-Beaucedine, I'd love to see a video of that :D

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Makojin called for help on it, He was yelled/looked down on because of that.

Amongst other things.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

just took down ugly plant 2 days ago PT formation was THF/NIN, RNG/NIN, WAR/NIN, NIN/WAR, BLM/RDM, WHM/SMN. All i gotta say is dam its hard killing anything without BRD or RDM We eventually took her down but only got crappy earring.

oh no you only got a 900k drop, how crappy

cassie earring is hot, and can end up being pretty rare, and 1.4mil on bahamut
    it's not a bad drop

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Makojin called for help on it, He was yelled/looked down on because of that.

holy crap i wanna come to Bahamut......Cassie Earring is 500k at most on Asura

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

sorry that was me

Someone on a big ls in our server called for helo on Kirin...Pretty funny to hear about but they let it unclaim how ever the hell you do that and killed him