Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Chances of getting account back?

Before starting fresh and new I wanted to try and see if it would be possible to get my account "back" I never essentially gave it away but I do not remember my POL Password. What all would I need? I have what I think is the original keys and boxes. I have my authenticator with the numbers on the back. Would that help prove ownership?

Other than my CC information I'm not entirely sure what is left to be convincing enough that it is my account. If there is any tips or something to go about this it will be helpful!

I know there is a random question thread, this just seemed to be a bit more in depth and confusing >.>

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

You know who can answer this one, SE! 858-790-7529 is what I have in my phone for their customer service.

I was just looking for that to be honest.. I couldn't find it anywhere on the SE site, it just gives me a round about way of finding answers but no number, thanks for that haha.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Last I knew you needed 6 of the following:

Stage 1 (must have 1) - POLID, REG CODE, CC INFO
    Stage 2 (must have 3) - name, dob, address, phone number
    Stage 3 (only applied if you have 5/6 above, can only use one) - email address, character names, registration date

I might possibly have all of that, I just don't know if some of the information will be under my dad's name from when he first used his CC to get it started. Past year payments have been from me and my email. I'm also able to log into my SE ID on their website so.. proves my authenticator works. Hope it goes well, here is hoping for luck in less than 3 hours.

Gentaro

The POL support is the worst on earth - after 8 hours of talking in the support chat they sent me a document that i should send back to them. If you can't get any further just PM me and I'll send you the document

If you gave them the wrong info,try again xD

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kemi Gumi
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Wakabo View Post
    I was just looking for that to be honest.. I couldn't find it anywhere on the SE site, it just gives me a round about way of finding answers but no number, thanks for that haha.
    they hid it in the service and support link on the pol official ffxi website, jumbled in the pol user agreemant under rules and policies.

horror stories aside, when i called to confirm that i could reactivate my account, the representative that was helping me was very swift and polite; only took a matter of minutes.

Rejoyce! I got my password reset and I'm a happy camper :D They just asked for 6 pieces of information, they were going to ask more but I gave them enough already to get it reset :3 Game set and match. Thank you for the help that was given!

Edit: And now for the hours of updates..

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Wakabo View Post
    Rejoyce! I got my password reset and I'm a happy camper :D They just asked for 6 pieces of information, they were going to ask more but I gave them enough already to get it reset :3 Game set and match. Thank you for the help that was given!

Edit: And now for the hours of updates..
    Well the good news is you're not missing shit right now, game is under a 2 hr maint. lol. I did my updates overnight, went to bed dling, woke up done! ftw