Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Overwhelming Earth Mog Element.

Curious if any of you guys have this element. Do you think it's worth the 2 million+ investment to get? What items are you using to get this element?

I am a 66 Smither and I am planing on starting on Haubergeons soon and I want anything to give me the edge that is worth it. Opinions?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

2million? For Earth? Just buy a ton of yellow jars.. you'll spend like 20k at most, but lose 50 mog space. :3 thats what I did

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I was planning on keeping all the items on a mule and when i go to craft move them over and craft then move them off when not. Know what i mean? I am not familiar with the mog elements and stuff like that but I know it effects crafting. Does it only effect you when crafting in your mog? (I feel like such a noob lol).

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Did some research with 16 workbenchs i should have Overwhelming Earth. Anyone use this idea?

ok

Quote Originally Posted by Dexster
    I was planning on keeping all the items on a mule and when i go to craft move them over and craft then move them off when not. Know what i mean? I am not familiar with the mog elements and stuff like that but I know it effects crafting. Does it only effect you when crafting in your mog? (I feel like such a noob lol).
    ... i seriously doubt you want to do that... no really... just get that idea out of our head. move items over back and forth? you got someone to send all the items to then send to your mule? i used to do that.. like twice.. then i just quit

is it suppose to increase HQ or just increase chances of not losing materials on breaks? would it effect mog enhancement:<insert guild>?

Quote Originally Posted by Kroeger
    is it suppose to increase HQ or just increase chances of not losing materials on breaks? would it effect mog enhancement:<insert guild>?
    also would it affect conquest points?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Re: ok

... i seriously doubt you want to do that... no really... just get that idea out of our head. move items over back and forth? you got someone to send all the items to then send to your mule? i used to do that.. like twice.. then i just quit [/quote]

I play FFXI on 3 machines at once. I have a teleporting mule, a Bazaar mule and my Main character. I have 10 mules under the Bazaar mule. So holding the items really won't be that difficult. Would take a make of 10 minutes to move them back and forth. I currently do this with all my materials for crafting. That way I have the mule sitting in the Guild ready to go with the materials I come in trade get the items craft. Then logout of the mule. Send completed items to my main bazaar mule and sell the items on my mule in Jeuno and repeat.

sadf

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroeger
    also would it affect conquest points?
    thats me not logged in