okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Three Inches

inb4 tiny penis jokes
    http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/...-tv-08-25-2010
    http://thecelebritycafe.com/sites/de...marsters20.jpg
    Marsters to star in new SyFy pilot, 'Three Inches'
    Stephanie Allerdice
    The SyFy Channel’s new pilot, Three Inches, has had an explosive casting coup this week. Buffy alum and fan favorite, James Marsters, has signed onto the new drama, according to Digital Spy.

Three Inches is a quirky, superhero drama about a man named Walter (Noah Reid), who gains a seemingly useless superpower after being struck by lightning. He discovers he can move objects three inches with his mind.

Walter seeks out other people with powers like his and assembles a group of ragtag heroes with substandard abilities.

Marsters revealed via his Twitter page that he would be playing Troy, the mysterious leader of the group of misfits whose power has yet to be seen. This is a change in casting for Marsters, who is usually cast as the villain, playing characters such as Brainiac on Smallville and Captain Jack Harkness’s evil ex on Torchwood.

Stephanie Jacobsen (Melrose Place) and Naoko Mori (Torchwood) have also joined as regulars, according to Deadline.

Jacobsen will play Watts, a woman who can alter the emotions of anyone who is nearby. Mori, another Torchwood alum, will play a woman who can replicate and repeat any sound she hears.

No dates have been announced for when the show will be airing on SyFy.

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I came here to do a penis joke and then I see that fucking first line. I'll give these series a few episodes, seems interesting enough.

looks ok

E. Body
    BG Level

Kinda reminds me of Mystery Men.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

pilot is up on icefilms, dunno if it's started or jsut got put online

Speaking of pilots 17th precinct leaked also, its still floating around if anyone wants to check it. Gonna check out 3inches and report back lol

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It demo'd last night at 9pm on ScyFy, 2 hour pilot. I expected fail, was mildly pleased, I'll follow it for a while. Although, as you can tell by my name, I have a hook to the show before the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    It demo'd last night at 9pm on ScyFy, 2 hour pilot. I expected fail, was mildly pleased, I'll follow it for a while. Although, as you can tell by my name, I have a hook to the show before the first episode.
    Well there is nothing to follow the show was not picked up, it was just a pilot unfortunately. It was basically this or alphas, they chose alphas

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

haha, yeah. I'm a huge Marsters fan, so I've been interested for a while.

Unique and/or Creative Phrase
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

So I went to icefilms and tried to download the pilot, and when I clicked regular download I got some 40 MB megaupload music video. wtf is this and where did my usual download button go?

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I have no idea, someone mentioned a similar issue the other day. Think they said it was when using firefox. link worked for me in chrome. idk what the actual issue is though.

Unique and/or Creative Phrase
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    I have no idea, someone mentioned a similar issue the other day. Think they said it was when using firefox. link worked for me in chrome. idk what the actual issue is though.
    Yep, ended up working fine in chrome. Weird, thanks.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Cayos View Post
    So I went to icefilms and tried to download the pilot, and when I clicked regular download I got some 40 MB megaupload music video. wtf is this and where did my usual download button go?
    You have to download some script they have posted on the top of their page + grease monkey addon for Firefox to get the links to work again.

E. Body
    BG Level

pretty good show. a shame they're cancelling it for alphas. o well, the first ep was like a movie in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    inb4 tiny penis jokes
    Doh' Well that ain't no fun!