Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Old School Drama     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old School Drama

Server: Fenrir

I hope everyone enjoys reading this as much as I have.

When the NA release of FFXI came out, I started playing the very first weekend. In my first ever party, as a level 11 or so RDM in Fort Ghelsba, I met two people who I became good friends with. It was a RL boyfriend and girlfriend that both played, Phoenix and Katalina. He was a cool guy and she was kind of timid but really sweet, so I became fast friends with the both of them. As the weeks went on, Pheonix was on less and less and I began to talk to Katalina a lot because she was one of the very few people on my friendlist. We generally talked about in-game stuff but curiosities led to more serious conversations, about our respective boyfriend/girlfriends. I was going through hard times with my girlfriend leaving me so she could fool around with other guys, and Katalina was going through rough times of Phoenix cheating on her again and again, and trying to control her. So naturally, I became very sympathetic to Katalina, being the sweet and vulnerable girl that she was.

As time grew on, Katalina and I became very intimate friends. We started talking on the phone regularly, talking about serious things, and doing a lot of flirting with each other. We were both newly single, each other had brought us through our breakups. So we were attracted to each other to say the least.

However, there was one thing amiss. There was a taru BLM, the name has escaped me. I’m pretty sure it started with an A, it was a short name. I heard from someone that he was bothering Kat and people that she talked to. Apparently he said he used to talk to her on the phone too, and she said she liked him. It also appeared that he said they had phone sex a couple of times, and he had helped her out in-game with some stuff. But she never helped him out when he needed it and stopped talking to him. I, beginning to like Katalina a lot, had to ask her about this. She told me that she had never talked to him and that he was just jealous because he wanted her. As time grew on, I continued to pursue this, and she eventually admitted that she did give the guy her phone number and talked to him a few times, but never had phone sex. Even so, this was a lie that she had.

But me, being the impressionable and testosterone-driven teenager I was, didn’t care, because she was better than that. We became closer friends, did stuff together all the time. I remember once, in the Maze of Shakhrami, doing some RSE, she said an mt. “Oh and please don’t tell Anki I’m only a junior ><” It was an mt to Ethryl (Griff way back then) who is her RL friend about me. She up to then had been telling me she was a senior in high school. She said she was scared I wouldn’t like her and stuff, so I just had to forgive her. Lie number two. As things developed more, we used to send each other PMs on our old LS website, Thesandoriangods. In one of these heartfelt messages, she mentioned about how she was scared to tell me the truth about the phone calls to the taru, about her grade, and that she had one more thing to tell me…she was 17 and not 18. Once again she did it only because she was afraid, I of course forgived her. Lie number three.

Katalina and I became very, very close after all of this. I even made plans to see her over my spring break. We had shared pictures of each other, she thought I was cute and I thought the same of her, so I was excited at the prospect. I was going to get a hotel room to stay in her town for the weekend as part of my spring break.
    From my LiveJournal:
    Febuary 26th, 2004: “Then I finally get back here at about 5, eat an eh dinner, then talk to Ally for a while (whom wrote me a letter that cheered me up), and then was off to my Physics exam. That was a waste of my time I think (so watch me get a 62%), so I came back, talked to Ally some more about some very interesting things”
    March 10th, 2004: “Spring Break starts in less than 2 weeks, then it's time to hit up Cinci and then go up north to see Ally!”
    March 17th, 2004: “And at the end of that week I get to go see Ally which is pretty awesome since we've really been hitting it off, and we're both pretty excited about it. Well, her moreso than me, but it runs in my family not to be excited about things that much. Can't wait for that week.”
    March 17th, 2004: “Then it's a week of who knows what, and then I get to go see Ally! I'm rather excited about it, she is just sooooo excited so it rubs off, and somehow (still no clue why) she really does like me and think I'm very awesome. It's creepy almost.... @_@”
    March 19th, 2004: “I talked to Ally earlier tonight, more of the same excitement of me going down there. Also had some serious converstaion of how things between us might be, and it all seems really cool so far, so I hope that turns out well.”
    March 19th, 2004: “The week should be fun, and then I get to go up and see Ally. Kinda excited, kinda anxious, kinda nervous, I can only imagine how I'll be Friday morning waiting for her. Scary. Can't wait though, should be a whole lot of fun.”
    March 31st, 2004: “After all of this I get off and told Angie the truth of what happened between Ally and I last weekend. Needless to say she was pissed, which is perfectly understandable, I'm just hoping she gets past it.”

Spring Break was in between the last two entries. So, what happened? From the last one you know it was serious. Angie was my ex-girlfriend, the night before I left to go see Katalina, she called me for over an hour begging and crying for me not to go. However I left despite her words, and she knew what would happen. I won’t say every little detail. But what happened was we met and we had a lot of fun together. We were very comfortable around each other, so much that we got real close real fast. After we had laid with each other and talked for a while in my room, we tried to think of what to do next. I suggested a movie, dinner, but it seemed neither were in the mood for that. We had kissed at this point, so some tension was in the air. She placed her hands on me, she made the first move which I definitely agree I didn’t fight to, and things unfolded from there. To spare details of the exact things that happened, we had consensual sex. By the end of the weekend, we parted ways with a long hug and a kiss, mutual satisfaction at the weekend. Two people I know were at lunch with us the last day and saw us part, they can testify to her mood at the end. And about the sex…
    Session Start (AnkisethG:blueyedcutiepiez): Mon Jun 13 18:07:15 2005
    [18:07] blueyedcutiepiez: hey
    [18:07] AnkisethG: Hello
    [18:07] blueyedcutiepiez: kdf28832002: aethal talked to me last night and well
    kdf28832002: i found out why she hates you lol
    [18:08] blueyedcutiepiez: kdf28832002: she told me the only reason she hates you is because you had sex with Ankiseth
    [18:08] blueyedcutiepiez: um
    [18:08] blueyedcutiepiez: why is she telling people
    [18:08] AnkisethG: From what she told me (I woke up to a very long, scared IM), he started talking to her
    [18:08] AnkisethG: And somehow they got to me
    [18:08] AnkisethG: And he kept telling her I was a liar
    [18:08] AnkisethG: And never met you, and you had a boyfriend when we were friends
    [18:09] AnkisethG: And have made up everything I've said to her
    [18:09] AnkisethG: So I'm assuming, she said that because she didn't like hearing someone call me a liar
    [18:09] AnkisethG: But D seemed to be having fun pissing her off I'm told
    [18:09] blueyedcutiepiez: i see
    [18:09] blueyedcutiepiez: yea he must have left that part out
    [18:09] AnkisethG: He also told her I stole my dalm
    [18:10] AnkisethG: And apparently just had some bad things to say I guess
    [18:10] blueyedcutiepiez: hmm okay..
    [18:10] AnkisethG: No idea what went on or what exactly was said
    [18:10] AnkisethG: But I lost a lot of respect for D
    [18:11] blueyedcutiepiez: bleh
    Session Close (blueyedcutiepiez): Mon Jun 13 18:17:52 2005
    That is an excerpt from the chat log I have with Katalina. I had reformatted my computer several times after it had all started, so my logs only go back to April of 2005. In either case, this is a convo with Katalina that confirms that what I am saying is true, we had sex when we met.

For proof, a link to the complete chat log I have with Katalina and a link to my livejournal will be at the end of this entry. And for the record, she paid me for the hotel room, saying she’d feel guilty if I did.

After I left back to school from Spring Break, we still talked, but very little on the phone. As the days went on (days, not even weeks), we never talked on the phone anymore. She was always too busy or not in the mood. She also started to hang out with someone on FFXI all the time named Thingol. Thingol was in our LS, and he had the hots for Kat. He started doing stuff with her every single day, buying her an Opaline set and stuff she needed for her monk. I got rather jealous, that Kat would have done what she did with me and already be with this other guy. My suspicions ended up becoming true, and before long she told me she had feelings for Thingol, and didn’t feel that way about me anymore.

I simply kept quiet, hurt and painful about what had happened to me. I got back with my ex at that point, something I’m not proud of, but I didn’t bother screaming at Kat for being used. I did somewhat blame myself, I let it happen.

After this, I only know what Kat herself and select others have told me. This has been my story and the story of the taru. The following is the story of the other seven (7) guys, for a total of nine.
    Thingol was a standup guy, very nice and helpful to anyone he met. He apologized that Kat had hurt me, but swore they had feelings for each other. He continued to do everything with Kat, talk to her on the phone all the time. She didn’t know I knew at first because I privately talked to Thingol about it. There would be times they’d both be afk, her phone line would be busy. And he also confirmed this, so I knew what I feared was true. She continued to be close to Thingol, said she was in love, for quite some time.

One day she decided she didn’t like Thingol anymore. She started hanging out with a guy named Shatteredhalo every day. Doing everything with him while he bought her gifts, like Thingol had always done. Thingol got all distraught and eventually said there was no way he could continue to play FFXI after she hurt him, so he quit the game. He sent me a POL message a few months later saying he was happy and with someone, and he’s glad he got far away from Kat, and said he was sorry she ever hurt me.

Moving on to number four (4) Shatteredhalo. Halo was the leader of Thesandoriangods with myself and Katalina. He was a typically depressed guy, he had a past of drinking and cutting himself. But he had become a decently nice guy since he had played FFXI, and loved the LS and continued to play for it. I left our LS during their relationship for TLW, and after I did, he mysteriously began to develop a severe animosity towards me. I assumed it was for leaving our linkshell, I later found out, it was something much worse.

A number of months later, I received an IM from Shatteredhalo, a desperate flame and a cry to give him answers. He said he knew that I had been with Kat in real life, and had heard from her what had happened. He called me and animal and a monster and demanded for me to answer his questions. He told me that Katalina said I had taken advantage of her when I met her, made her do things she didn’t want to do. She said I had raped her. I of course went insane, I’ve never even touched a girl in a bad way, nonetheless something so bad. He listened to my story of the truth, and figured out I was right. It was at this time Katalina had started avoiding halo and was hanging out with someone named Kenjix. Halo got into a jealous rage and asked me for the truth. He found out Katalina had loved him and moved on so easily, and what made his fears come true was that when he talked to me, he knew he wasn’t the first, and that she had lied to him. At this point Shatteredhalo lost control. He quit FFXI and sent Katalina a number of e-mails. Most of these were threats saying that he would find her where she lived and come for her. He eventually stopped the e-mails and disappeared. Just after he had stopped, he sent 1 last e-mail to her that she shared with me. He said he was going to kill himself. That is the last anyone has ever heard from Shatteredhalo.

Anything up to this point about Katalina’s relationship with me, us meeting, her moving on to Thingol, her moving on to Shatteredhalo, and his desperate cries and notes can be confirmed by Aenima and Pelm. They were in our LS and saw all of this happen, and will be happy to confirm this if you ask them.

Now on to number five (5), Kenjix. I’m sure a lot of people have heard about Kenjix. Unlike the other guys before him, he decided to get loud and get even after Katalina was done with him. Kenjix was with Katalina for a very long time, she talked to me often during all of this. She said she liked him a lot, talked to him on the phone, and thought she loved him. It was all fine and peachy, they farmed a lot and got her some nice gear and stuff, she couldn’t be happier. Katalina and I were still great friends, and even had talks of getting married in-game despite the pasts that we both had. I had talked to Katalina on the phone after the halo incident, and she apologized for what she said about me. We also talked about Kenjix a lot, and as time went on, he became more of a stalker and a nuisance she said, she stopped liking him and told him to stay away. So…a guy she used to talk to every day and love, was actually someone who just got the wrong idea and wanted to be with her. Instance number 1.

Among deciding about marriage in-game, our would be chaperone named Kier (old friend in our old LS named Darkk’s new char), told us that while on his LS with Dnight and Kat, he found out some weird things. He said she flirted with Dnight a lot, and upon talking to Dnight, he told Kier he loved Kat and they liked each other. I knew Kat didn’t change, so I called the wedding off and told her to do what she wanted to. She said she would keep ‘using Kenjix for the gil and items’ and get what she could out of him.

In the end, she moved on from Kenjix. He took her SH+1 that he helped farm from her and a lot of drama ensued. Most of you know what happened here, if not, it is irrelevant to Katalina’s story, so I will leave it out. However, she was now a lot more friendly with D. They were really closed, talked on the phone a lot, and D begged me to get her into ED so they could be together. Dnight is guy number six (6). Anything you guys have heard from Dnight is true.

An FD member told me he had talked to Sparta and Dnight on separate occasions. Each of them detailed their relationship with Katalina, and each of them overlapped a number of months. He also said she told them both to keep it quite and not tell anyone because she didn’t want rumors to start. She told them both the same exact thing. This FD member said I could mention this but didn’t want his name said, if he wants to, he can step forward. I have chat logs of this conversation as well.

In the months that followed, Katalina began to play Dnight and Sparta both, unbeknownst to each other and everyone else. In this time she also lead-on Wattari (number 7) into falling in love with her. A close friend of Wattari’s at the time had this to say about what had happened:
    “Wattari thought Kat loved him, but it was never made clear to anyone what happened. I pried because I felt bad for him and I've never been afraid to ask questions to find out the truth. I ask the people directly and I remember Katalina just telling me she never meant Wattari to like her that much, and that she loved Sparta. Sparta and I exchanged words, but they were more like, "Oh Kat and I are on the phone right now saying we love each other." So that conversation ended quickly. I wanted facts and I got so bitter with it all Wattari doesn't even talk to me. I'll never know what happen exactly, but it's obviously a routine. Men aren't that gullible.”
    She can confirm this as well, and I have the chat logs to this conversation.

I have also been told that Katalina had done the same to Grieverjvc (number in this time. Wattari and Griever both seemed to fall for Kat off of how she lead them on, but nothing as serious as the other guys as she never did some of the stuff she had done with the rest of them.

As for Dnight, and our final number nine (9), Sparta, I only have what I have learned from them and their friends over the past months. Dnight has some very very controversial pictures that Kat sent him. If he was what she said, she would never send him pictures of such content. However, she told Sparta and others that he was simply someone who had fallen in love with her, but she never liked him. We have the Kenjix instance once again. Instance number 2.

Wattari. Instance number 3.
    Grieverjvc. Instance number 4.

Kat has seemed to develop a pattern. As soon as she is done with a guy and falls for a new guy, she makes the other one out to be some crazed stalker who fell in love with her despite that she kept saying no.

Of course, Sparta is different, we all know Kat has changed now. She has made Dnight out to be one giant liar and that everything he said was not true. If she used to love Dnight, and has fallen in love with Sparta instead, that would be okay. It’s life, that can happen. She was in a relationship with both of them for overlapping months, according to the unnamed source. That can happen. She was with Kenjix and D for overlapping months. Once again, that can happen. It could be forgiveable if she admitted to what she had done with these guys. Sparta could be different.

Session Start (AnkisethG:blueyedcutiepiez): Sat Apr 09 20:42:56 2005
    [20:42] *** NOTE: This user is offline. Your messages will most likely *not* be received!
    [20:43] AnkisethG: I don't hate you and it definitely has nothing to do with Aethal, I just wanted to make sure you knew that
    [20:45] AnkisethG: Not talking to me anymore?
    [20:46] blueyedcutiepiez: sorry didnt see
    [20:47] blueyedcutiepiez: ok..
    [20:47] blueyedcutiepiez: just odd how you bring it up now
    [20:47] AnkisethG: I know it's a coincidence but I was talking to someone last night about you
    [20:47] AnkisethG: And it wasn't Aeth or anyone that knows her
    [20:49] blueyedcutiepiez: well i still wouldnt trust what others say about me personally bc im sure its been changed around
    [20:50] AnkisethG: Yeah but it still seems you have an affinity to not tell me everything
    [20:51] blueyedcutiepiez: who did you talk to
    [20:52] AnkisethG: Don't want to get him involved, he's a good guy
    [20:52] AnkisethG: But I know what he said was true, and it wasn't much, so I know it wasn't changed
    [20:54] blueyedcutiepiez: was it something i said or something someone else said
    [20:54] blueyedcutiepiez: ugh idc
    [20:55] AnkisethG: Just like I said, I always try and look out for you
    [20:55] AnkisethG: But you have a history of never telling the truth
    [20:55] blueyedcutiepiez: yea and i dont like to you
    [20:55] blueyedcutiepiez: im guessing it was what someone else said
    [20:55] blueyedcutiepiez: bc
    [20:55] AnkisethG: Fine I won't, but even so, I still don't like finding out people lie to me
    [20:55] blueyedcutiepiez: no matter how many times i tell people they dont seem to undestand
    [20:55] blueyedcutiepiez: so i dont know what they say
    [20:55] blueyedcutiepiez: what did i lie to you about?
    [20:55] blueyedcutiepiez: bc i seriously dont know
    [20:56] blueyedcutiepiez: youre the one i talk to about this why the hell would i lie bout it
    [20:57] AnkisethG: It doesn't have anything to do with me, but you told me you and Sparta had nothing
    [20:57] AnkisethG: But it seems you've told him you loved him over the phone
    [20:57] AnkisethG: I know it's not my place, but it's still inconsistent
    [20:58] blueyedcutiepiez: and ive also been told he tells ppl im his gf
    [20:58] blueyedcutiepiez: and i talked to him about it
    [20:58] blueyedcutiepiez: and he says it just slips bc thats wha the wants
    [20:58] AnkisethG: Well have you told him you loved him?
    [20:59] blueyedcutiepiez: maybe i do
    [20:59] AnkisethG: Then why tell me that you didn't want anything and told him no?
    [21:03] blueyedcutiepiez: bc i dont want anything
    [21:03] blueyedcutiepiez: i dont want it to go anywhere now
    [21:03] blueyedcutiepiez: thats what i told him
    [21:04] AnkisethG: But you also told him you loved him?
    [21:04] blueyedcutiepiez: yeah
    [21:04] AnkisethG: Doesn't make sense though o.0
    [21:04] AnkisethG: You love him but don't want anything?
    [21:06] blueyedcutiepiez: yea
    [21:06] blueyedcutiepiez: doesnt really involve you so dont worry aboutit
    [21:06] AnkisethG: Yeah I know, but I just don't like hearing conflicting stuff
    [21:07] AnkisethG: Cause you've always been a seemingly good friend, finding out that you're not telling me the truth
    [21:07] AnkisethG: Just shakes that
    [21:08] blueyedcutiepiez: what did i lie about
    [21:10] AnkisethG: Recently it's just been you and sparta, which if you didn't want me to know could have jkust said that instead of only half the story
    [21:10] AnkisethG: But there's still all the old things
    [21:11] blueyedcutiepiez: and you never lied to me?
    [21:11] AnkisethG: Have I?
    [21:17] blueyedcutiepiez: that you didnt tell anyone we met
    [21:17] AnkisethG: True
    [21:17] AnkisethG: Well anyway I'll leave you alone, and won't ask anything else about you
    [21:18] AnkisethG: And hope we can salvage at least casual friends
    [21:23] blueyedcutiepiez: #2 pacman
    [21:23] blueyedcutiepiez: i want #1; ;
    [21:23] AnkisethG: Heh keep trying
    [21:23] blueyedcutiepiez: argg
    [21:34] AnkisethG: I'm on the phone with aethal
    [21:34] *** Error while sending IM: This user is currently not logged on
    Session Close (blueyedcutiepiez): Sat Apr 09 21:34:52 2005

I want to highlight a part of the previous conversation in the chat log with Katalina:
    [20:56] blueyedcutiepiez: youre the one i talk to about this why the hell would i lie bout it
    [20:57] AnkisethG: It doesn't have anything to do with me, but you told me you and Sparta had nothing
    [20:57] AnkisethG: But it seems you've told him you loved him over the phone
    [20:57] AnkisethG: I know it's not my place, but it's still inconsistent
    [20:58] blueyedcutiepiez: and ive also been told he tells ppl im his gf
    [20:58] blueyedcutiepiez: and i talked to him about it
    [20:58] blueyedcutiepiez: and he says it just slips bc thats wha the wants
    [20:58] AnkisethG: Well have you told him you loved him?
    [20:59] blueyedcutiepiez: maybe i do
    [20:59] AnkisethG: Then why tell me that you didn't want anything and told him no?
    [21:03] blueyedcutiepiez: bc i dont want anything
    [21:03] blueyedcutiepiez: i dont want it to go anywhere now
    [21:03] blueyedcutiepiez: thats what i told him

Sparta. Instance number 5.

So, he was falling in love with her but she wanted absolutely nothing. It sounds strangely familiar. But hey, I guess she finally did tell him she loved him and wanted to be with him. But then again, she told me the same thing. And Thingol, wherever he is now. And Shatteredhalo….may he rest in peace. And Kenjix, who was just another victim.

I’m not here to defend what Dnight did, but I am here to say that he is not a liar. The stuff he has said about Kat and their relationship was true. I am here to defend those that lost their hearts to Katalina, that spent so much gil and time on her, only to have her move on like it was nothing. I’m here to defend Thingol, who was a great friend who quit from what Katalina did. And Shatteredhalo, who as far as we know killed himself for being used.

Dnight isn’t the one that has been lying. Katalina is the one that has been lying to all of us.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

holy shit thats long...

/cue wall of text.... i'm waiting for the cliff notes.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Welcome to 6 months ago.

If a moderator could delete this would be nice kthx since the people have since quit the game and it's kind of personal.

i read the first few lines and realized im not involved so i cant stay interested if i try. but it probably ends up falling under the eslut story archetype that FF has brought to this earth

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

cliff notes plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    Welcome to 6 months ago.

If a moderator could delete this would be nice kthx since the people have since quit the game and it's kind of personal.
    Someone's embarassed already... must be good drama! Haven't read it yet.. i'll start now :D.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    i read the first few lines and realized im not involved so i cant stay interested if i try. but it probably ends up falling under the eslut story archetype that FF has brought to this earth
    Yeah bert and as I said when you posted the same time as me, it's like 6 months ago so get rid of this crap please -.-

Edit: I'm not embarassed seeing as I kind of made the incident public by writing that. But the people have quit, and it's been finished so I don't see why someone is bored and bringing it back up.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

l
    m
    a
    o

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

From what I read... it's like most of my ex's X_x

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    cliff notes plz.

Jesus you fuckers are lazy. Here is something from it that might grab your attention.

I suggested a movie, dinner, but it seemed neither were in the mood for that. We had kissed at this point, so some tension was in the air. She placed her hands on me, she made the first move which I definitely agree I didn’t fight to, and things unfolded from there. To spare details of the exact things that happened, we had consensual sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    Yeah bert and as I said when you posted the same time as me, it's like 6 months ago so get rid of this crap please -.-

Edit: I'm not embarassed seeing as I kind of made the incident public by writing that. But the people have quit, and it's been finished so I don't see why someone is bored and bringing it back up.
    You asked bert to delete it twice within like 10 minutes, you sure aren't trying to keep anything hidden.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I met a girl on FFXI and slept with her. That's is all someone would want to keep hidden, and I've said it before so I'm not really hiding that fact. It's just that I don't want drama or crap to go around about the people still playing because it's been settled by everyone involved.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

this explains so much lol

And you people thought *I* wrote essays LOL

PICS PLEASE

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Pics of the sex please.

Oops, forgot to add one of my favorite parts from it.

At this point Shatteredhalo lost control. He quit FFXI and sent Katalina a number of e-mails. Most of these were threats saying that he would find her where she lived and come for her. He eventually stopped the e-mails and disappeared. Just after he had stopped, he sent 1 last e-mail to her that she shared with me. He said he was going to kill himself. That is the last anyone has ever heard from Shatteredhalo.
    I have no idea who these people are but after reading it and seeing it had to do with people who played FFXI, I had to post it. :D

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ICanSeeYouPeeLOL
    Oops, forgot to add one of my favorite parts from it.

At this point Shatteredhalo lost control. He quit FFXI and sent Katalina a number of e-mails. Most of these were threats saying that he would find her where she lived and come for her. He eventually stopped the e-mails and disappeared. Just after he had stopped, he sent 1 last e-mail to her that she shared with me. He said he was going to kill himself. That is the last anyone has ever heard from Shatteredhalo.
    I have no idea who these people are but after reading it and seeing it had to do with people who played FFXI, I had to post it. :D
    If you don't know any of them how did you find it? The original post was deleted and the webspace the document was on got shutdown. So most importantly I want to know who you are bringing this crap back up?

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

k, so I kind of read half of it. Basically I'm getting 2 people from FFXI met IRL and fucked and then things went to hell b/c she was a total liar. Correct?

That was doomed from the start. If people are dishonest, you totally shouldn't try to meet them irl. If you're still in high school, don't try to meet them irl.

Whatever else happened after that, I care not to read. I'm sure it ended with a buncha guys getting screwed over by a girl that was a total liar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast