Thread: [GM]Useless     submit to reddit submit to twitter

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

[GM]Useless

>>Nyagas : well, since I brought it up...does SE have any intention to fix the bullshit claiming system
    >>Nyagas : friends on and off the server do virtually everything possible to lower lag at HNM's
    >>Nyagas : and still see shit spawn claimed by JP's
    [GM]Nyagas>> I have trouble to understand what you mean, what's wrong with the claiming system?
    >>Nyagas : JP's have a blatant ping advantage.....
    >>Nyagas : on top of the "Anti-NA" code that was found by someone on another server
    >>Nyagas : do you think its coincidence that JP's have koenig body for their lv1 mules
    >>Nyagas : and NA's dont have ?
    >>Nyagas : frankly, its frickin bullshit that I'll never get N.Hd + N.Lg because I'm NA
    >>Nyagas : because of the BS claiming system that caters to japanese people
    [GM]Nyagas>> and you really think that?
    >>Nyagas : whens the last time NA's won a claim on a HNM with japanese around ?
    >>Nyagas : on this server: once....because the NA's were spamming cures on all the JP vokers
    >>Nyagas : but that...is illegal
    [GM]Nyagas>> I am sorry that you think that way, however there is no proof about what you are saying
    >>Nyagas : so its strictly coincidence that JP's win all the pulls against NA
    >>Nyagas : because JP's are inherntly more skilled
    >>Nyagas : have you ever played a first person shooter game ??
    >>Nyagas : ie: doom / half life
    [GM]Nyagas>> I have trouble to agree with you about what you said about japanese because the game or the system is not
    >>Nyagas : about how they cheat despite their blatant advantage over NA's ?
    >>Nyagas : but you didnt answer, which makes it hard to proove my point
    >>Nyagas : have you ever played a first person shooter game, ie: doom / half life ?
    [GM]Nyagas>> made for japanese or non japanese
    [GM]Nyagas>> I wouls advise that you submit your sugestion or your point of view to Square Enix
    >>Nyagas : you still havent answered...
    >>Nyagas : maybe because you know I'll get on the topic of "ping"
    >>Nyagas : and the importance of it
    [GM]Nyagas>> thank you for the GM call, if you do not have further concerns, I wish you a pleasant day
    >>Nyagas : lol

I love how the GM blatantly disregards my question that would lead to the topic of "ping".
    SE gotta keep sucking their beloved japanese client's dicks.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Once again, SE needs to setup larger prerequisites before hiring people as GMs. Because it's virtually impossible to administrate a game without some expertise in it, the same way Dynamis leaders (such as myself) cannot be leaders unless they've done a fair amount of Dynamis runs in the past. A GM should have like a Lv60 job minimum like Gludd, who had his Ninja job approaching 70, thus they know what it's like to be a player of the community.

Maybe they should include 'English in the high school level' to that requisite as well.

They need to hire some players with outstanding records in the game, like give them a 'trial run' as a GM to see if they fit what they want.

But of course, a GM that would feel sympathy towards someone who got their NM stolen at 1%, which they camped for 4 hours to get would be totally outrageous and outright horrible!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

thunderan is actually a nice guy. Was really friendly and respectful when i talked to him

Relic Shield
    BG Level

To be honest, I think that GMs are not given, they are made. In the case I mean they don't give it to a level 75 person who has been playing there for a long time simply because that person would show a distinct favoritism to an LS or something of some sort.

all i know is that GM's need a reform... big time there are still some good ones i'm sure but they're all to powerless cause SOE tells them not to do crap unless it's extreme then they send it upstairs where it most likely gets closed and nothing is ever done about it. just my personal opinion but let the GM's do what they want and review it more indepth later o.o