1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 15 minutes
    Last weekly reset was -3 hours, -16 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 12 hours, 15 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

ARR Fresh start - Looking for like-minded players!

This is a shout out for all people who want to start on a non-1.0 transfer server. I didn't see any other threads similar to this one, so I thought I'd make it.

If you plan on doing a fresh start, leave a reply and we can all centralize on this thread.

We can either start our own LS or join an existing one if a LS leader pops in and claims us before we make plans on creating our own.

Hopefully this will catch on and we can make a little community for all the people who want to start fresh

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

This is exactly what I am looking to do. I have several friends that live in my area that are going to play with me and I am also looking to find some players to experience the game with. PM me if you like

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I love this idea. I personally have not played 1.0 but i am a veteran of FFXI and can't wait to get my hands dirty on this one. If you haven't picked a server yet then i vote for Behemoth (but only cause the JPs got Bahamut). I am also a beta tester so i will be there for phase 4. Lets get this thing going and rock some final fantasy

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I haven't picked a server yet but I was planning to wait a bit longer before I did. Is there a way to friend someone through the Lodestone?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Sup all, if still looking for a home, I got a ls on Gilgamesh Server. Can check us out at www.darkguardianknights.com. I got a legacy character but i'm starting new because it's the best for my ls. Which is over 5 yrs now, starting in FFXI Quetzalcoatl server.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Hey wish, I just wanted to say thank you for the invitation but I have gotten something going on with another group. I can't post URLs because I am a fail member but PM me for more info if anyone is interested.