1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 48 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 1 hours, 11 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 8 hours, 48 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Digital Impulse Gaming Looking for FF XIV Section Leader/ GM

Digital Impulse Gaming is currently looking for a Section Leader/Guild Leader who want to join our Community Leadership team and take over the Final Fantasy XIV Section. We are an 18+ multi-gaming community.

What we are looking for:
    A mature, dedicated individual that invests a lot of their time in the game. A positive attitude while maintaining firm leadership. Someone who strives to succeed and better themselves and the section led by them.

What we offer:
    Teamspeak with channels tailored to the needs of the section
    Website that will feature accomplishments of the section and feature streamers
    Highly active Leadership

So if you're interested taking on the role of Section Leader and being a part of a motivated, dedicated gaming community, contact Kitty Pleaser on LoL for more information. We are looking to fill this position in the next couple days.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Good luck in your search. I've done this with games for my community and it is never easy bringing someone in from the outside and promoting them to guild leader status right away. Website link? That's gonna be your selling point.

ty I am trying hard