Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Players' Survey~     submit to reddit submit to twitter

akathos

Players' Survey~

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently doing a research on MMO in game communities (a.k.a. Linkshells) and I need to take a survey from players like you!

So if you got some time and would like to volunteer please answer the following questions, feel free to pm the answers too if replying isn't your cup of tea.

Thanks alot! Your replies would be a great help!

-Akathos of Ragnoark-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Name?

2. How long have you been playing?

3. What kind of linkshell(s) are you currently in?

4. Why and How did you join the linkshell(s) you are in?

5. How long have you been in the linkshell(s)?

6. Have you been in other linkshells in the past? If so, How many have you joined? Why did you leave?

7. Do you have other characters that you play with? If so, are they in the same linkshell? Why and why not?

8. What are some of the things your linkshell(s) do as a whole or in a group?

9. What do you like and not like about the linkshell(s) you are currently in?

10. Are there any rules or systems (i.e. point systems) that your linkshell(s) use? If so what are they? What are you opinions about them? Do you think it need improvements?

11. What have you been doing after you reached the high level/max level on your character? What’s your goal in the game after max level?

12. What is your favorite part of the game? Why is it your favorite?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

nice choice of color

AkashiXI

ehhh

1) Akashi

2) early '04

3) None, I'm semi-retired

4) semi-retired

5) semi-retired

6) Uh before I stopped playing I used to be in HNMLSs. I co-managed one for awhile, it split, then joined another and it broke. I was also in various social shells depending on my circle of friends, and they lasted for 6months~a year usually.

7) nope

8 ) They used to do all endgame. From salvage, to sea, to kings, etc etc

9) I liked how they could kill any HNM (including AV) but could never figure out why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch

10) It was points, and leaders could veto certain lotting rights (ie: a DRK that never uses GSD tries to lot Prudence Torque over a BLM, etc etc)

11) My goal is to become the best pokemon master

12) Small events like Assault/Einherjar/Nyzul

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

1. Name?
    Vegetto
    3 years as of October
    Salvage/Limbus, a 2nd salvage, Dyna, and my first salvage/limbus takes sundays and rotates ZNMs, Sky, and Sea. Also have a social named iNig
    Joined the first because I was interested in Salvage. Started going limbus with them when I got sea acess. The dyna shell, I joined for AF2. The 2nd salvage shell, I joined because I wanted more shots at usukane pieces.
    First one, since salvage came out, dyna shell, I'd say about 4 months(6/6 mnk af2 yay ^.^). 2nd salvage shell about a month and a half.
    6. Have you been in other linkshells in the past? If so, How many have you joined? Why did you leave?
    Have had some socials or whatnot. No endgame shells previously though than the ones I'm in now.
    7. Do you have other characters that you play with? If so, are they in the same linkshell? Why and why not?
    I have a couple other chars on other servers just to talk to friends on diff servers, don't use them seriously
    Salvage, Limbus, Dynamis, Sky, Sea, ZNMs, Fap

10. Are there any rules or systems (i.e. point systems) that your linkshell(s) use? If so what are they? What are you opinions about them? Do you think it need improvements?
    Salvage is based on attendance/senority in my first shell.
    My 2nd salvage shell bases it on attendance and if you have other pieces already towards completing it.
    Sea is attendance/common sense (aka MNK wouldn't lot fot torque for chakra build)
    Sky is point based system
    Dyna is can lot after u have a few runs under you belt, only exception being restriction on rare pieces such as valor surcoat.
    limbus, i honestly don't know nor care. I only got to help. I can't not neither homam nor naishira since I have no jobs that can use either.
    ZNMs ur pop ur drop as far as I konw
    11. What have you been doing after you reached the high level/max level on your character? What’s your goal in the game after max level?
    Working on gear and ballista. Goal would be to keep improving gear
    Hanging out with friends. Cause its your friends.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

1. Name?
    Clinpachi

581 Days, 5 hours, 25 minutes
    (I believe it has been 5 years now)

RL friend's Endgame

Transfered from Diabolos to Siren due to meeting some RL friends in-state/area

Since January 2008

Discordians on Diabolos
    Legacy on Diabolos (was my own shell)

Sufhi is my mule, i'm thinking of another, and same LS

Missions/NM's/Leveling Statics

The leader is a lazy bum and doesn't play much :\

participation = Profit

Getting all jobs to 37 was fun, and getting all nations to rank 10. Meriting is now my next goal... max SAM merits Goes~!

I love everything and hate everything about this game at the same time.

I love the dedication this takes, i love the community, i love how people hate this game because it's so time consuming or hard. I love how leetist everyone thinks they have to be.

I hate how much dedication this takes, i hate the community, i hate the people who hate this game because their I.Q. and ability to understand an MMO. I hate how leetist people are when it gives them a big head and ability to talk shit on an MMO.

yeah... this game is a total love hate relationship hahaha....

The Dazzler
    BG Level

1. Tythera

2. NA Release

3. HNM, though I may be done with FFXI

4. Friends split off the LS I was previously in and had left

5. Previous linkshell since December of 2003, newest one since it formed

6. 1 Social, 2 HNM (including the split off)

7. Two friends were in the previous HNM shell before it split, one never joined the new one

8. Ixion/Sandworm, Dynamis, Einherjar, ZNM, Ouryu/B2; I've only been on once the past month so I'm probably missing crap

9. I like that I get along with everyone and 90+% of the people know what they're doing, a contrast from the LS prior to the split >_>

10. Divine point and choose, no real rules, it's worked for the most part

11. Merits, random crap, NPC leveling, but lately nothing

12. Was always the people and just shooting the shit with friends, didn't really matter what I was doing (though dynamis puts me to sleep, which is why I always did assist)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

1. Supertim

2. 4 years

3. sky/salvage/dynamis

4. Through friends

5. 1.5 years - sky shell
    2 years - dynamis shell
    8 months - salvage shell

6. was in 3 sky linkshells around the time i first hit 75. They all fell apart within weeks.
    Was in a social shell from the time i was lvl 1 untill the majority of the members quit and the shell faded away(2 years)

7. Only mules and i don't bother to give them pearls.

8. Salvage/Sky/Dynamis, poped nm, exp partys

9. The people are awesome, there all friends i have made through out the game.

10. My salvage and dyanmis linkshells use a point system. The dynamis one is fone and works well. Salvage is an okay system but would probaly be better without points.

11. End game events and leveling other jobs. My goals in this game are really just to have fun.

12. The feeling of achievment i get when i get a job to 75 or when i get a peice of gear that i have been working at for a long time.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Stormscale

1. Name?
    omgaggrohelpme

4 years and counting

HNMLS, small friend Sky LS and a Salvage LS

HNMLS - Joined when I left a shell I helped lead. My old shell was my home for over 3 years, just things didn't work out as planned and my time/attitude was causing too many problems for the LS. SKY LS, I joined while I took a break in between HNMLS, still do events with them every 2 weeks or so. I lead my own Salvage LS but its alot of work to have 2 LS's overlap in events.

Current HNMLS.. 6 months, previous HNM LS 3 years. Salvage about 8 months, Sky about 8 months as well.

I've only had 2 LS's I can consider home.. my previous HNMLS which evolved from a Chat LS, and my Current one. I left my previous one, when the way I did things was being ignored and overlooked by the newer support leaders.

I do, I have a galka mule that I toy around with from time to time, I just love his name lol.

Well, they pretty much focus on all things that can be considered End Game.

I like the people in it, I love the attitude and the way they can overlook your shortcomings
    if you are honest about them.

I just feel the need for the leaders to be more vocal regarding certain things

I'm still working on finishing my 6-8th jobs all of them are in between 50-65.. currently working on getting capped merits and on getting Salvage gear done, since i'm 2/3 on most pieces I desire.

Favorite Part? everything... least favorite? Same thing

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

1. Name?
    Zidiane

Since Sept 16th 04 or 05 I can't remember
    HNMLS, Social

A friend invited me to the social, HNMLS to get into the endgame rather then sitting back watching everyone else do it.

2 Years 3-4 Months

6. Have you been in other linkshells in the past? If so, How many have you joined? Why did you leave? Just 1 HNMLS before, because the leader abused peoples trust and favoured his clique.

7. Do you have other characters that you play with? If so, are they in the same linkshell? Why and why not? Only mules.

Sea, Sky, Ks99s, Kings, Salv, Random adventures (I.e ToAU gods), etc etc usual hnm stuff.

Likes and dislikes, not sure i want to comment here. Somehow i know someone would pick at what i say.

10. Are there any rules or systems (i.e. point systems) that your linkshell(s) use? If so what are they? What are you opinions about them? Do you think it need improvements? There isn't a kind of system we use such as points, more so by attendance and work putforward to the event and others.

11. What have you been doing after you reached the high level/max level on your character? What’s your goal in the game after max level? Leveled more jobs, crafted, sat staring at my moogles ass.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

1. Name?
    Sindalf

4years

Endgame Kizunas

There was an opening and they were a group of good people

3months

Endgame 2 Left due to time issues and another was broken by leader
    Social about 4 major ones

One Character

Everything together

Nothing to complain about

No point system It is decided on dedication and need to the LS

Helping people and endgame with LS
    Goal: Best Tank ever

Doing things with a group of enjoyable people

Dice and rum
    Not necessarily in that order

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

1. Name?
    Thistle

Four and a half years.

One LS, a social one.

My first LS on the game was tiny, 5 people who played less than once a week. A friend asked me to join hers. I did. We later (along with about half the people from that LS) formed a new LS. That's the one I'm on now. Three LSs total in 4.5 years.

About two and a half years now. More than four years if you count the LS we broke off from.

Oops, see above. Three total.

Sort of? I have a number of crafting mules. They all have pearls to the LS, so I can chat while I work on them. (Edit: perhaps I misunderstood this question. If it's other characters not played by you, then yes. They're all in th same LS. Why? Generally because if I get along with someone then they'll fit the LS, so I can invite them in.)

We do a lot of fun/helpful/silly things. Weekly EcoWarrior runs, we used to do Garrison, leveling NPCs, clearing weapons, group skill ups. Nothing serious.

I guess I like most everything about it, since I'm still in it. I get along with 99% of the folks in it. The majority of members are mature players. The vast majority can type and don't "lol" all over the place. They're good people, we all care about each other. People over items, etc. (We fight to try to make the other person take good items/gil, no one wants to take anything for themselves. We have "return wars" with people sending back money back and forth because no one will accept payment for any items or services. )

Does "Be nice" count? I guess that's about the closest thing we have to a rule. We all help each other, but that's not a rule. My opinion on it is that that's a great system for a social LS of mature players -- it might not work for other LSs but for us it's just fine.

Meh. Currently I'm re-raising a chocobo, that takes a crapton of time (because of how I'm going about it). But honestly, I've really ran out of goals long ago. Mostly I just chat and hang out and whatever.

See #11. I still play out of habit more than out of desire. There are days I hate the game, but generally I'm mostly just indifferent towards it (yet I can't stop logging on!). I play for the people, my friends. It's a very pretty IM tool! Skilling crafting is sometimes fun to me, but generally it feels like I'm just spinning my wheels 95% of my time online.

Edited to add questions in, makes reading easier.

I'd tap that turian!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

1. Name?
    Akucaen

4 years

Social, Limbus, Salvage, Nyzul

Seeking other likeminded players for the social, and gear needs for the others

Social-2.5 years, Limbus-6 months, Salvage 3-months

Two, both social - Stupid people.

Friends? Yes, many. Most are in the same linkshell(s). Myriad of reasons.

Missions (all types), AF runs, farming, limbus, salvage

Good people, good results.

Limbus & Salvage go on attendance. Our Limbus shell's system is too 'spur of the moment' with drop decisions from Omega.

Helping out friends and leveling other jobs I enjoy.

At the moment, Salvage. It's still a new(ish) and unique challenge each time.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

1. Name?
    Liav

since March 24th 2004 iirc.

HNMLS (Endgame)

I like doing endgame events such as killing big mobs and all other endgame events. Joined because I had friends in that ls and got accepted to play along by their side.

I've joined the one I'm in currently for 6 months. But I've been doing endgame for 3 years.

Mentionned above for how long. I've joined 3 total. Left due to some minor drama and friends have been leaving the game also.

Only 1 character.

as a whole, we do HNMs / Dynamis / Limbus / Einherjar. Groups are Salvage, ZNMs atm.

The motivation that's been kept between members. Fun people. Nothing bad currently going on.

Attend events when you're online. No point system, simply looking at dedication.

Depends which job. Many jobs I want to lvl, but after reaching them to 75, will get some merits for the job I've currently lvled to 75 at least. SMN is my main job, so my goal is to make it best in gear.

Hmm, tough choice. I like salvage and HNMs. Friends in those keeps me happy on attending and be with them.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

1. Name? Vigilia

2. How long have you been playing? November 2003 (NA PC release).

3. What kind of linkshell(s) are you currently in? HNM shell and a Dynamis shell,

4. Why and How did you join the linkshell(s) you are in? Wanted to move up from my old Sky/social shell in which I had been for over 2 years.

5. How long have you been in the linkshell(s)? About six months now.

6. Have you been in other linkshells in the past? If so, How many have you joined? Why did you leave? I've had 3 main linkshells. First was a social one that I was in for the first two and a half years of my life in game, then I moved onto a Sky farming/lesser HNM shell and now I'm in an HNM/end-game shell. Every time I moved it was to progress onto a different part of the game. I've also been in three Dynamis shells. First one I was in from day 1 until it was broken. Second one was an EU timezone shell and I only left that to join the Dynamis group my current HNM shell runs.

7. Do you have other characters that you play with? If so, are they in the same linkshell? Why and why not? I don't know if you'd consider this "other character", both me and my practically-husband play FFXI so we dual box each others' characters a lot. He's in the same linkshell as me, well, because we do almost everything together.

8. What are some of the things your linkshell(s) do as a whole or in a group? HNMs, Sky, Sea, Limbus, ZNMs, Einherjar and Dynamis. There are smaller groups inside the shell that also do Salvage, Nyzul, Assaults, and if you ever need help with missions etc. you usually get it upon asking.

9. What do you like and not like about the linkshell(s) you are currently in? I both like and dislike the busy schedule. Some days it's nice and it's an awesome feeling to rush from one HNM kill to the next. Other days I wish I was in my old social and could just keep on campaigning because I'm a lazy bassa. All in all though I'm thoroughly enjoying my current linkshell.

10. Are there any rules or systems (i.e. point systems) that your linkshell(s) use? If so what are they? What are you opinions about them? Do you think it need improvements? The shell has a pretty straightforward point system. Attending events earns you points, each drop is given a point value. There are finer details to it but that's the rough of it.

11. What have you been doing after you reached the high level/max level on your character? What’s your goal in the game after max level? I never had any big post-75 plans when I picked up FFXI, I think leveling up is my favourite part of FFXI so I never really planned on "finishing" the game at any point. After getting a 75 I just work on getting decent enough gear for the said job and I still play all my jobs.

12. What is your favorite part of the game? Why is it your favorite? Leveling and the social aspects. I love doing things with others, when a big mass group event falls perfectly in place it's a great feeling. And leveling, I don't know, maybe it's the gratification of every time you can say you dinged.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

1. Name?
    Siknoz

Since release

HNMLS

I made it

About a month

Yes, TheForsaken and Cognatus. TheForsaken broke during my absence between Aug '05-Aug '07. I left Cognatus because things weren't getting done and we didn't have an active enough leader.

Yes, he is in the same linkshell because I like to have one mainly for mage jobs and one for DD to help the LS.

HNM, Sea, Sky, Dynamis, Salvage, Limbus, KS99, Ouryu/B2, Vrtra, ZNMs.

I like having smaller numbers but still accomplishing the same goals. I have no dislikes.

We use a pretty standard set of rules, mandatory camps, 1 pearl, etc...I like it because it helps people focus on the LS as a whole, rather than using the LS for their own gain. However, this is not always the case. The game itself needs improvements, not so much the way we govern ourselves. If mobs had higher drop rates, mandatory camps would not be necessary. If all events could be scaled depending on the number people joining in, there wouldn't be a need for 1 pearl and there would be more socials and time to spend with friends. Things of this nature...

Either leveling new jobs in order to experience a different aspect of the game, or gearing those jobs once they get 75 to reach their maximum potential. My goal is to continue having fun while doing everything.

I don't have a favorite part. I hate it all equally.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

1. Name?
    Wolfknight

NA release

Social

Friend after I leave previous HNMLS due to drama.

3 months

1 Endgame LS left due to drama, 2 HNM LS the first broke to merge with another ls that ended up breaking half a year later, so wasn't my choice to leave either of them, and 2 other social lses one broke due to leader quiting, and other broke and became my 1st HNM ls

I have a mule char that is 75 that belonged to my brother before he quit, I don't use him now was in same shell at one point, in none now.

Salvage, Limbus, Nyzul, Dynamis, Assualt, Just about all HNM pre-WOTG, all of sky and sea[bar AV], and beat all of CoP, TAU, RoTZ, and assault missions.

I like my current social ls, has nice friendly member in it.

I didn't like how formor leader handled some drops despite being on a points system, and formly of HNMs ls I liked not having to deal with points but on /point.

Meriting, Working on Missions, Crafting, Working towards salvage and other end game armors, and try to get better buyable gear.

Missions in general nations, CoP, TAU, Assault, Rotz, or WoTG I've done the majority of them and enjoyed the storylines and challenges of each of them, and huge array of tasks that assualt missions required. Though I also enjoy salvage greatly since it was so different compared to most events, each zone was unique, and you felt like you really earned something when armor peices were completed for you or anyone else in the group.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

1. Name?
    Freijah

4 years, on and off - since Euro release.

Mixed endgame.

I had walked away from the game for a while, when I returned, my heart was no longer in HNMLS, although in zero time at all I found I really missed alot of endgame activities and just having a group of good people around, so I looked for a less intense experience. The LS was fairly small and friendly so applied. You often make friendships through weekly 6-18 player events like Limbus that you can't make just XPing with random people. I missed making friends like that and blowing up cool monsters.

Only about a month~ at this time.

I have/had about 10-15 pearls/sacks/shells. When you first join the game you get given alot of random social pearls. I left these all because you grow out of them, you find the member base generally doesn't suit you, etc. One was a pearl for a CoP static, it broke when we completed CoP, I keep the pearl for the memories. One was a HNMLS, I left because I didn't have the time or inclination for HNMs. I made a Shell just for me a friend and have plans to use it for a Nyzul group or something similiar one day. Current one is mixed endgame.

No other characters really, storage mules don't count. I often get bribed into playing a friends character, too. Mostly when we're sat together anyway, I'll XP for him or farm. He made his own friends tho and is in some social LS. Good for him I say. I think it's good, even tho he is my RL friend, for him to go off and experience the game without me alot of nights, without me holding his hand and doing everything for him. Also I fucking hate all that low-level, new-adventurer shit anyway and don't want to have to go through it all again. No gil, no subs, no parties, etc. Bah.

Sky, farming and fighting Gods. Sea, farming and fighting Gods. Limbus. ZNM. Lots of random general stuff people do, meriting, questing, xNMs, etc.

I like that it's kinda small and close-knit, and it feels quite fresh, everyone is willing to learn at every event. Rarely get more than an alliance to anything, so it's never a case of just throwing bodies at something until it's down, but actually working together and getting the best from each member. It's not to an intense of a 'shell, a couple of hours a night, 4~5 nights a week. Led very well from a level-headed and friendly Shell holder. No one seems egotistical or a drama-queen. Also <3 the BLM crew. Bad points I guess should be the fact events start at 4AM on my clock, but this isn't really a problem for me most of the time.

Points; Not that I am aware of. I assume there is some kind of tabs being kept on active members and attendance, but you list what you want and put your work in and you'll get your reward. I've always felt this is the best system. Good leaders work hard to keep everyone happy and share the loot to deserving members. Sometimes a 'point' system is just too rigid. Rules I think would be reguler stuff. A) Don't be a dick. B) Turn up to events.

I joined a HNMLS even before I had a LV75 job. I had no plans what I was doing and no clue what it entailed. I static'd through the game with returning veterens, I was doing CoP before I even knew what the hell CoP was and why I should do it. Now I have a 75 my goals are still the same, I want to make friends and accomplish enjoyable endgame events. Mostly I look on any gear I get as cool momentos, I don't take it too seriously. Also making gil to level other jobs that really interest me, unfortuantly I picked jobs that are among the most expensive, NIN, and after that maybe RNG. My goals for RDM was always to 'career' it, that's an on-going process as ever. NIN will be for merits because I don't like meriting on RDM unless it's mana-burn. RNG just because it's a bit different from other DD.

The social aspect, because the game falls apart without it. After that just the game itself at base level. The graphics, music, world, story. I think it's the most appealing in the MMORPG market.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

1. Name?
    Charismatic McAwesomeface

Since whenever the NA PS2 beta started, I don't remember exactly.

Social onry Q_Q

Don't really remember, joined with these guys years ago.

4(I think?) years, though I was away from the LS for awhile

Oh yeah, 4 I think.
    Left because my schedule fucking sucked balls while I was trying to get into endgame, never really was able to do much though.

No. I'm not paying extra, too cheap for that.

Any random stuff

The people

None of that.

Nothing anymore.

The titties, they are titties, I love titties.

1. Name?
    --- Shadowed.

--- About 2 years now, took several month breaks the first year though.

--- HNMLS

--- Because everyone I gave two shits about was going. Also I knew that this was a better chance to get more into endgame and try to help make it into something nice. I don't know why but I wanted the chance to help as a member start up instead of just coming into an LS with a respectable name.

--- About 1 month, how long it's been made

--- Yes, Cognatus for about 6 months. Left because I knew that is was going no where and just seemed too fucked up to even function because 3 sacks left. Other socials in the past also.

--- Yes. I don't see why they need to be in the same LS.

--- HNM Sky Sea ZNM Dyna and just about everything else.

--- Love how the linkshell works. I like being apart of a linkshell that is extremely active and I also enjoy knowing that it will go somewhere. I don't dislike anything about the LS.

--- Not really. I rather like the way things are handled currently.

--- To better myself as a player. I would like to take pride in what I know and what I am able to do. So 'm trying to obtain as much information about the game and higher my skill.

--- Basically I don't know why the fuck I log on every day, I just do. ;D

1. Name?

Lliandra

Hmm.. Roughly coming towards the end of my 4th Year i think.

Abunai: Non HNMLS but does everything else. NA time but accomodates my GMT ass (Main Shell)
    A few Socials and an Assault shell I'm neglecting atm ; ;

Removed from lolLegacy cause of my Playtime, Abunai recruited thereafter. Rest were asked.

Bout a year in Abunai, perhaps moar. Few months in Socials.

Been in a few throughtout my career, can't really remember the ones at the beginning

Was in Clovers but left due to leaders hogging equip. Was in Relentless before they changed to lolLegacy. Then from Legacy to Abunai.

Used to have a 75BRD named Rayali but shes on hiatus atm as i don't really use her. Used to be in the same linkshell, mainly used in Legacy for claims or for my own PL, AF hunter.

Sky, Dynamis, ZeniNM, Salvage, Einherjar, Assault, PopNM's like Rostrums.

Like: Everyone helps each other and puts need before greed
    Dislike: NA times leave me unable to partake in some events

Simple "Slaps" system which awards those who farm for items/pops and encourages working together. Tries to abolish point hoarding by giving some rarer items higher point usage.

I have 4 75's: SAM, PLD, NIN and RDM. Main goal was to get Osode and W.Legs and other items from sky. Those have been achieved now, but my playtime has lessened in recent months and other items such as Salvage and Einerjar gear are beyond my reach atm. My next goal is BST 75.

Fave part is Sky on a sunday with the LS. Such a brill bunch of people and good crack ensues :D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast