Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ramuh server is really no fun >.<

Hey All,

I was wondering if anyone would get me a world pass and send me the ID? >.< I would totally pay you back, I am just sick of my server (Ramuh) wanna go somewhere else, anyone that can help me out, would be really great. ^^ I'd totally be in debt to you.

mailto:[email protected] ^^;

Wyatt

sorry to sound like a begger >.< but i really want off that server, i know there are some cool ass peeps to hang out with, obviously not on my server though lawlz!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

What job and level are you on Ramuh?

25RDM 25BLM 5THF 19WHM 11WAR

I have been around the game for a long time, not since launch, for a while and I know a lot about it. But all my IRL friends play WoW and I don't like it, I like FFXI so I can't really ask anyone except on forums like this.

^^;

I'd be totally useful XD

Eh..

PLEASE!!!!!! XD it's the only way i can get off this server, trust me, i have been around for a while. And I honestly don't mind paying back the gil like double or whatever. Just look for some cool people on another server, cuz this one is boring and full of weird people >.<

Ok more about me I'm 22, I live in Orange County, California. ^^ I play on PS2.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt
    Ok more about me I'm 22, I live in Orange County, California. ^^ I play on PS2.
    Do you know Marissa Cooper?

I'm just curious why you think your server is "no fun" at level 25? ^^;

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

While I was kinda waiting for the "banished to Allakazahm" card to be played, I would have to agree, you are level 25, you don't know much about the server at the point you are at. Granted Ramuh is one of the most backwater, backward servers in FFXI, its still too early for you to be coming here and begging for a worldpass. Oh wait, there is never a time to be coming here asking for one.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The last thing this board needs is World Pass requests.

Get the fuck out and go back to Allakhazam.

Before you're banned for utter stupidity...I honestly want to know...how the hell did you find THIS board?

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Before you're banned for utter stupidity...I honestly want to know...how the hell did you find THIS board?
    To you I say.

How the hell did you find THIS board?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Oh the irony.

The OP isn't stupid, he just wants a world pass, that is all. Stop acting high and mighty.

But anyway, allakhazam are boards aimed more at lower level players, and have server boards, you'd be more likely to get a WP from there or KI than you would here. This place is more of an end game forum.

Wow, such hate, not i dont know marissa cooper.

As I said before, I have been with the game for a LONG time and I know alot more then you think, that character information of mind that i gave you is of my personal account, as I said I have been all over this game, fought AV, Kirin 4 times, I've been around, got it?

There is no need for the hate, I was invited to this website by someone well known which I won't release his name obviously, keep your hate somewhere else. When you're in a position such as me, wanting to go somewhere to a comfortable server, you'll understand how this is beneficial to ask your fellow players to help out like this.

Especially when i said i wouldnt mind paying back x2 the cost. If you don't want to help me, then just dont, dont turn my post into spam when it isn't that hard at all to get a world pass and isnt inconvenient at all for someone who might want to help me, to read this post and help me, thanks.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...n/d4841178.jpg

You've fought AV and Kirin at level 25?

You are awesome.

So much negativity towards him...

But as the others said, try another board. http://ffxi.allakhazam.com's server boards, but honestly, since you're such a low level, it might be easiest to just delete your character and remake it. Every time you make a new character without any other characters on your account (in other words, all content IDs empty), you have a decent chance of being sent to a new server.

And please refrane from asking such questions on this board, as this is primarily an endgame board. Rather, try ffxionline.com for the sane crowd, killingifrit.com for the circle-jerk crowd, and ffxi.allakhazam.com crowd for... eh... idk, stuff.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

How much is a world pass now a days? 2k gil?

Remember he'll double that guys. Someone has to want the fat lewt.

Awesome thanks, I didn't think it would send me to a new server if i stripped my content ID's, i'll do that.

amazing that you've been around this game so long yet haven't picked up on where are the best places to ask for worldpasses.