BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    STR-1 DEX-1
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Metal Chip - Temenos info please.

My limbus shell is currently sitting on two chips, looking to use them kinda soon, Apollyon looks to be the best choice for farming, but I was looking for some info on the Temenos one.

I did some searching and found these topics.

Anyway, I'm really just wondering if anyone has cleared it?

If so what was the total coin count?
    Did you take a thf?
    Does the Grah exist?
    What was in the final chest?

Thanks

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Well we tried the Temenos Basement once with a crappy alliance made of 10 people so we didn't get really far, up to 3 Aerns rooms. If i remember well, because this was just when these areas got released, 1 coin dropped on each Aern then 2-3 coins when it reraised. There are rooms with 1, 2, 3, and maybe more Aerns at a time. Didn't clear it though and unless there's some secret in this i don't think you could get more than 150 coins to make it worth the 75 coins the Metal Chip costs.

We just got a Metal Chip tonight in Apollyon SW so I think we'll try the Apollyon one. Already seen a friend doing it with his LS, you pull a beastman god, it pops many mobs of the same race (drawf mobs lol) that resist sleep quite good but you can still stick it. I think the boss is immune to it though. After 5 minutes, the next beastman god activates automatically so you have to hurry. Time chests dropped on the way, I didn't really figure on what neither the coin drops because I wasn't watching my friend's screen the whole time.

The sure thing is that SE released these zones to make Ancient Beastcoins faster to get so there has to be a mean to get good drops in this. I'll update later when we use our new chip.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It seems to be aimed at making you waste a time-slot that you could be getting chips for Ultima/omega.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I think it's more aimed toward the "crap, the one area we need for a full omega set is full guys. what should we do?" scenario than the "hmm we all need more coins, let's do cs apollyon" one.

I think it's aimed towards beating it and finding out if the drops are good, which to my knowledge nobody has ever done yet.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Ichthyos
    I think it's more aimed toward the "crap, the one area we need for a full omega set is full guys. what should we do?" scenario than the "hmm we all need more coins, let's do cs apollyon" one.
    Perhaps but can you or anyone provide proof of a run yielding 140+ coins to back that up?

Perhaps you could also provide screenshots of yourself (I just checked your FFXIclopedia profile)!

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Final chest drops goblin drink.

5 pages

STR-1 DEX-1
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Kuro, thanks for the same info in the 3 links I posted.

Julian, you're a retard, that shit stopped being funny about 3 months ago.

Everyone else, thanks. Hearing that there's still no confirmed wins(as far as you guys know) makes me want to go play in it.

New questions since no one seems to have beat it.

1. How big are the levels? About the same as the other central temenos'?

2. About how many mobs are there? Or, how many has anyone personally seen die(not counting RR)?

Quote Originally Posted by Secksi

Julian, you're a retard, that shit stopped being funny about 3 months ago.

Everyone else, thanks. Hearing that there's still no confirmed wins(as far as you guys know) makes me want to go play in it.

New questions since no one seems to have beat it.

2. About how many mobs are there? Or, how many has anyone personally seen die(not counting RR)?
    You're aweful bitchy for being in the position of asking for help.

STR-1 DEX-1
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

I asked for some info, I don't actually need "help."

And yes I am, edit-when retards post shit that is of no help at all trying to be clever or witty. Also people who post giving the same info I dug up and linked too. Maybe you missed the part where I thanked everyone else?

I'd be bitchy if I was a man parading around as a female character as well!

/drama :D

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio

man if only you saw locke's sig from IN forums, everything would be set much clearer

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio

man if only you saw locke's sig from IN forums, everything would be set much clearer
    Share it.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Perhaps but can you or anyone provide proof of a run yielding 140+ coins to back that up?
    Hmm, I think I worded that badly. What I meant was, I think the devs added the metal chip limbus zones more to allieviate potential crowding than their stated intent of providing an area in which it's easy to farm coins.

I've never done either Metal Chip limbus though, and as divisortheory said above, I don't think we've heard back from any group that has cleared the areas. What we have heard (as linked to in the OP) suggests that the manpower required to farm these areas would probably be better used in smaller groups farming areas that also yield chips for omega/ultima.

Perhaps you could also provide screenshots of yourself (I just checked your FFXIclopedia profile)!
    Sure! :D

http://web.mit.edu/ichthyos/www/ichthyos.png

Um um um um

Why are you wearing homam head? Its almost completely obsolete now by W Turban. They're the joke drops in my limbus group.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Hehe, I just got the homam hat recently and I'm a little sick of the turban look, since everyone and their mom is wearing one. I also like the little indentations I have for my ears, which Avinor pointed out to me tonight. :wink:

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Don't ask if you reject answers or figure it out yourself if you "don't need help".

I'll still be nice and answer this :

Same areas as the Proto bosses i believe. For Apollyon i'm sure, for Temenos it's pretty big and i don't remember it well since it has been the first week it was released.

Seen at least 15 Aerns in the Temenos one and didn't explore it entirely. Seen about 7-8 mobs pop from each beastman god in Apollyon.

Maybe the farming thing SE said was that these areas may hold ways to get infinite repops and have you clear as many as you can in the time allowed, that is only speculation though. I don't see how it could grant more than 150 coins in the Apollyon one without this.

Hehe, I just got the homam hat recently and I'm a little sick of the turban look, since everyone and their mom is wearing one. I also like the little indentations I have for my ears, which Avinor pointed out to me tonight. :wink:
    Don't listen to Max. You look delicious.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast