+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enchanted Arms     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Enchanted Arms

Anyone else also playing this? I wanted something to hold me over before FFXII came out so I thought I'd give it a shot.
    I don't think it is too bad. The obligatory boring prologue part of the RPG just finished and it looks like a pretty quality game. Just wondering if anyone has any opinions on it as well.

Groovebox

I was gonna get it, but opted for Madden 07 instead D:... can't complain ;p

getting it tommarow D:

I got it, and am about 3/4 of the way through it, lol. (Stfu I had some free time ok? <.<) It's pretty good, the story gets pretty good, it's a typical jrpg

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

think the money is better spent on gta4 next month or nhl 07

Quote Originally Posted by wiegraf
    gta4
    Come again?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

From what I hear, the game is pretty good for standard JRPG fair. Theres the option of listening to the dub or sub which is nice as well. The reviews seem pretty harsh (FROM software always has games that are reviewed poorly but fans seem to like more). For instance Armored Core or Chromehounds. If there weren't so many other RPG's I wanted to play coming up, FFIII, Contact, FFXII, Disgaea2 I'd pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by solsovly
    From what I hear, the game is pretty good for standard JRPG fair. Theres the option of listening to the dub or sub which is nice as well. The reviews seem pretty harsh (FROM software always has games that are reviewed poorly but fans seem to like more). For instance Armored Core or Chromehounds. If there weren't so many other RPG's I wanted to play coming up, FFIII, Contact, FFXII, Disgaea2 I'd pick it up.
    Yea it did get bad reviews and for that reason I almost did not get it, but really what they said was wrong is that it is just like all other JRPGs which I think is not a bad thing. Secondly was the voice acting, which really is not that bad, you get used to it, and it looks like the one really annoying character is going to be gone for the rest of the game or at least most of it.

Lol, the really flamboyantly gay makoto? XD He made me laugh everytime he opened his mouth, but I don't think I could have put up with it for much longer than that.

lol I just thought it was annoying, and not all that amusing, I dreaded anytime he would talk. Amirite in my assumptions that after the big Ice Queen scene he is gone for the rest of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Po
    lol I just thought it was annoying, and not all that amusing, I dreaded anytime he would talk. Amirite in my assumptions that after the big Ice Queen scene he is gone for the rest of the game?
    **Possible spoiler**

He plays a somewhat major role later in the game (You'll know who he is right when you see him, even though it never says it's him or he never joins your party again) But he's not like the same guy, he becomes a badass lol. Deeper voice, acts normal and everything.

lol ok, sounds kinda cool even

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

roommate has it and likes it, i like the battle music

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Come again?
    err, yeah I thought it was coming out october of this year, not next.. suffice to say I was a little suprised when I tried to preorder it at EB the other day